What's new

Iran's Space Program

Launching 20 kg toaster with modified Norh Korean Scud hardly can be called a space program either. When u launch 200 kg satellites then you can be proud.

I am sorry but USA and Soviets had space programs which based on Nazi's rocket technologies. What did you expect from Iran? expected running before learning how to walk?

I am sorry but USA and Soviets had space programs which based on Nazi's rocket technologies. What did you expect from Iran? expected running before learning how to walk?

No he means why Iran like Israel did not receive its rocket technology from USA paid for by aid money of US tax payers. That is his objection.

I am sorry but USA and Soviets had space programs which based on Nazi's rocket technologies.
Soviet R-7 and US Atlas had nothing to do with Nazi rockets.

What did you expect from Iran? expected running before learning how to walk?
I was not talking about expectations, I merelly said that 20 kg toy is hardly a space program. When they launch hundreds kg satellites then it will be the real thing.

^^
are you sure you did physics?
the concept of putting an 20kg is the same as a 2000kg.
also they are planning a heavier satellite.
Concept is same but when u increase the rocket's size engineering problems grow exponentialy. Thats why many countriues launched satellites, only 3 launched human and only one could launch man to the moon.

yes but the rate the Iran's space program is advancing is also exponentialy.
Sure Iran has a long way to reach usa standards, but you know the saying:

"where there is a will there is a way"

yes but the rate the Iran's space program is advancing is also exponentialy.
Sure Iran has a long way to reach usa standards, but you know the saying:

"where there is a will there is a way"

next year big satellites coming ... & big launchers ... :coffee:

Its nice to see a great progress, but IMO "man to the moon" idea would be a waste of valuable funds, unless its a cover for high-payload ICBM :azn:

Country can play with a moon if it has loads of resources to spare, while Iran has to survive increasing sanctions and possible war, therefore to increase the chances of survival funds have to be spend wisely.

Its nice to see a great progress, but IMO "man to the moon" idea would be a waste of valuable funds, unless its a cover for high-payload ICBM :azn:

Country can play with a moon if it has loads of resources to spare, while Iran has to survive increasing sanctions and possible war, therefore to increase the chances of survival funds have to be spend wisely.

it doesn't matter ... we can do this ... & we will do this :)

Back
Top Bottom