What's new

Iran's Space Program

Mabye they have some plans ... We don't know ...

Well, space plans are not secret and are a national source of pride. There is no official statement from Saudi regime to indicate that they have a rocket program terminating in space launch for this century. For next centuries I do not know.

They do not have a launch capability at all. And they do not have any plan to do so in this century either. So there is nothing to prove.
and they are posting that they are the first in the ME space race.

and they are posting that they are the first in the ME space race.

Yes, first in buying parts with detailed instruction manual along with importing engineers from all around the world to assemble those satellites together and pay for them to be launched on foreign space launchers. As I said above even fifth graders can do it provided they have the money. Nothing special about it. Space is all about being able to launch by yourself. Otherwise there is no space race.

Well, space plans are not secret and are a national source of pride. There is no official statement from Saudi regime to indicate that they have a rocket program terminating in space launch for this century. For next centuries I do not know.

Work already started for a comprehensive Space Program:
http://www.kacst.edu.sa/en/research/Documents/SpaceAndAeronautics.pdf

What really surprised me is that Iran is one of the countries we collaborate with.

This put its how it is. It cites both our capabilities and our lock there of. I suggest you have a read.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

It is reality ... Be fair

(Persians are superior to Arabs in every way) is realty??

As I said they seriously need to drop this mentality FAST nobody likes a snob.

Again no launch capability. Even the graph in the document shows that Iran is in the league with China and India in terms of its global impact on space and aeronautics, way ahead of Saudi regime, despite the fact that Iran is under sanctions and they are doing all things by themselves unlike Saudi regime which hires engineers and scientists from all over the world and imports everything from the rest of the world.

Again no launch capability for this century. Space without launch capability is fifth grade science.

Again no launch capability. Even the graph in the document shows that Iran is in the league with China and India in terms of its global impact on space and aeronautics, way ahead of Saudi regime, despite the fact that Iran is under sanctions and they are doing all things by themselves unlike Saudi regime which hires engineers and scientists from all over the world and imports everything from the rest of the world.

Again no launch capability for this century. Space without launch capability is fifth grade science.

What do you think the basis of my conversation is?? That KSA is "better" than Iran? I never said that, What I said is despite your hate and your refusal to accept reality is that we do have a very active space program of our own which is doing pretty good.

and yeah I am sure 5th graders can design and build a remote sensing satellite which is accurate for up to 2.5 meters with a 200KG payload and built to stay in space for years. Man you really are something. No matter how many evidences I throw at you, you won't budge from your misconceptions.

November launch for Saudi-made satellite

Really Iranians should stop this (Persian superior to Arabs in every way) mentality. These are high tech expensive sats that orbit the earth for years.

Mosa, sending satellites to space doesn't mean you have a space program. You have a space program when you can launch your indigenous satellites by your own launch vehicles and so far only 10 countries have done that, and Iran is the 9th.

Mosa, sending satellites to space doesn't mean you have a space program. You have a space program when you can launch your indigenous satellites by your own launch vehicles and so far only 10 countries have done that, and Iran is the 9th.
Iran as SLV, is there any plan of developing GSLV?

P.S. - I removed satan number of thanks (666) from your list :D

Actually yeah it is called a space program by everyone.

And a JV is already in progress to achieve that:
Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Kazakhstan cooperate in Space Peaceful Usages

"manufacturing space vehicles and their components, and regulations and usages of launching services." We'll see how that turns out.

Back
Top Bottom