What's new

Iran's Space Program

but you can do this with less money ... like what IRAN did :coffee:

simorgh_1.jpg

comparison.jpg

thrustframe.jpg

simorgh_11.jpg

SimorghSC.jpg

Hopefully we can cooperate with Iran on this as well. :)

It would be nice if Iran, China, Pakistan and Turkey cooperate and pool resources to build a space station as China was left out of international space station. It would be like international space station. I hope such a proposal is made by China. It would be really great.

if we join together it will be 600 million $ :undecided: it's not enough :unsure:

Again not enough. With 600 million dollar a year, it will take both of us 167 years to go to moon. The year will be 2179.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

iran + china + pakistan = 2,000 $ :undecided:

Now you are talking. I like your proposal, with that money, we can go to mars. You just have to add another zero and keep spending it for 15 years.

we should protect our economy because of sanctions but i heard this project financed with 10,000 $ :)

Yes, economy is the priority. But such space projects also help economy indirectly for example by making the country a more hitech with pools of engineers and technicians and inventing new technologies.

You mean 10 billion dollars? I do not think so. Not for a manned mission, but maybe a robotic mission can be done for 1 billion dollars. Maybe Mullahs were not actually talking about a moon mission when they were putting their budget proposal and actually they had in mind an ICBM program and the moon mission was just a smoke screen.

Yes, economy is the priority. But such space projects also help economy indirectly for example by making the country a more hitech with pools of engineers and technicians and inventing new technologies.

You mean 10 billion dollars? I do not think so. Not for a manned mission, but maybe a robotic mission can be done for 1 billion dollars. Maybe Mullahs were not actually talking about a moon mission when they were putting their budget proposal and actually they had in mind an ICBM program and the moon mission was just a smoke screen.

don't speak like that ... :confused:

don't speak like that ... :confused:

Sorry to hurt you but actually the technology is the same. If you can lift 50 tonnes to geostationary orbit then lifting 5 tonnes to any spot on earth becomes kids play. That is physics. Do not blame me. It is just then intentions, which take a man to moon or take a nuke 12,000 kilometers away. No hard feelings.

Good luck to Iran. :tup:

Iran is one of few Asian countries that can interdependently launch a satellite. There are way ahead of Israelis as well in this field. :)

There are so many countries Iran can co-operate with. What about Russia - India - Iran? Iran has good diplomatic relations with both.

but 10,000 $ is enough for going to the moon

usa do this with 20,000 $ in 196x

but 10,000 $ is enough for going to the moon

usa do this with 20,000 $ in 196x

No. As I said US did it with 20 billion dollars in 1969. But the value of dollar has dropped since then and 20 billion dollars of 1969 is equal to 100 billion dollars of now. So I do not think 10 billion is enough.

Back
Top Bottom