What's new

Irans intelligence agency busts major Israeli terrorist group

Yea fact you created in your day dreams.
why are making nukes as we speak. and your country can't do ****.

My friend, please be logical at least for once, there is a thread about Jordanian-made weapons, plz go there and lets have a discussion and compare your rusty rag tag "home made weapons" and ours. It's as simple as that.;)

My friend, please be logical at least for once, there is a thread about Jordanian-made weapons, plz go there and lets have a discussion and compare your rusty rag tag "home made weapons" and ours. It's as simple as that.;)

yes this is very rust

enough to turn you **** hole or country as you call it into hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

you mean :

46bc064f8e92.jpg

d380c81db012.jpg

8d2795765fb6.jpg

yes this is very rust

enough to turn you **** hole or country as you call it into hell.

No need for personal insults my friend. You know it's illegal here. Everyone is able of manufacturing Scud missiles. A bomber jet which caries 8 ton of weapons with 5 m hit accuracy is far more better than a missile caries 500 kg of TNT with 500 m accuracy. Back-warded countries turn to missiles either because they don't have tech or money. Superpowers have missiles to carry Nuke heads

Without us Pakistan would have already been nuked by the Indians, we financed your program and gave you free oil during the sanctions. The fact is 5-6 are not yours to give we already gave you the mony for it and you gave it to us. As I said intellegence reports disagree on where they are bieng stored. Also, if we want more we will just throw 2000$ at you and we will have your whole nuclear arsenal stored in our soil.

Slow down. You are on a Pakistani forum. Pakistan had started its nuclear program under a liberal Shia premier. India nuking Pakistan? What Saudi Arabia can do about it? It is Pakistan's nukes that are stopping Indians not Saudis. Pakistan never gave you anything. Zilch. About payment, do you have the receipts for financing our nuclear program? I guess not. Then there is no agreement. Stop dreaming. You have no nukes or the capability to build them. About your other claim over building nuclear power plants, again Egypt has had plans to make nuclear power plants since 1960's they still do not have them. Turkey has had plans to have nuclear power plants since 1970's they still do not have them. Your case will not be any different and US will never allow you to have even nuclear power plants.

And no nation can just jump and make big nuclear power plants without any nuclear infrastructure to talk about. All countries start by building a small research reactor and learn the principal of reactor operation before moving to more complex and huge power plant versions. Since mistakes in nuclear industry are unforgiving. Pakistan got its first research reactor in early 1960's and only got its first nuclear power plant operational in 1972. Egypt got its first research reactor in 1958 and they still do not have a nuclear power plant. So do not even bring up Saudi plans since you do not even have a nuclear program right now. No nuclear reactor, no centrifuge, no heavy water production plant, no uranium mine, no uranium oxide plant, no uranium hexafloride plant, no reprocessing facility, no waste disposal plant, no nothing. You do not even teach nuclear technology fields such as nuclear engineering in your universities. So stop your lies.

No need for personal insults my friend. You know it's illegal here. Everyone is able of manufacturing Scud missiles. A bomber jet which caries 8 ton of weapons with 5 m hit accuracy is far more better than a missile caries 500 kg of TNT with 500 m accuracy. Back-warded countries turn to missiles either because they don't have tech or money. Superpowers have missiles to carry Nuke heads

yes the sejill 2 is a scud :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scud? Huh? Watch this:

By the way you can not even make Scuds. Whenever you launch a satellite into space come here and talk to us. Till then you have no authority to even comment on Iranians.

I Don't worry about things that do not exists.:rofl::rofl:

Exactly... :tup:

Scud? Huh? Watch this:

By the way you can not even make Scuds. Whenever you launch a satellite into space come here and talk to us. Till then you have no authority to even comment on Iranians.

Satellite launch? I thought it failed... when is you scheduled satellite launch to the Sun...:rofl:

Scud? Huh? Watch this:

I don't have to watch anything. You just keep your beautiful dreams on...

Back
Top Bottom