What's new

Iran's Hormuz fleet includes more than 1,000 heavily armed speedboats

I really doubt if these speed boats can sink even a trawler let alone a US warship. Our Iranian friends should be more practical. I just wonder who came up with this silly idea of throwing speed boats against the US fleet!

Arey bhai, itni poorani thread open kernay ki kea zaroorath thee...I sometimes wonder why people just dig out old threads to discuss useless topic and irrelevant topics.

I really doubt if these speed boats can sink even a trawler let alone a US warship. Our Iranian friends should be more practical. I just wonder who came up with this silly idea of throwing speed boats against the US fleet!
Do you know a single smallest Iranian missile almost sunk the best and biggest Israel 5-class corvette? Now imagine hundreds of more powerful and newer missiles flying to the US warships? And thats only 1/3 of the picture - Iran will use ballistic missiles from the coast, along with torpedoes and missiles from the subs.

Bottom line, Iran is as practical as it gets, most US warships wont survive the war.

loooks like another false flagger using Pakistani flag..please dont attend too much religious gatherings talking about mythical swords and or stallions!

Back
Top Bottom