What's new

Iranian Vice Prez cancels Pak visit

Yes, you should do business with Arabs. At least you guys are on the same page and level then.

Maybe Darkinsky was being a little harsh, but lets be reasonable, Iran's foreign policy is illogical. I've talked to Iranians in Canada, and they don't like how the economy is going in Iran.

yes and you should do business with only russia venezuela and north korea because you all on the same page

Iran's export-partners are China, India, South Korea and Turkey? What are you talking about?

Maybe Darkinsky was being a little harsh, but lets be reasonable, Iran's foreign policy is illogical. I've talked to Iranians in Canada, and they don't like how the economy is going in Iran.

I'm no fan of Iran's regime neither.

yes and you should do business with only russia venezuela cuba, north korea and hizbullah because you all are on the same page

but a good business doesnt involve politics

I've analysized Iran's foreign policy, they are putting themselves on road to suicide. I hope Rafsanjani comes into power in Iran.

Hes the most sensible Iranian leader.

persians are always like that rude, bitter, acting over smart, non friendly and we should better do business with arabs on gas deals because we will have more healthy friendly business with arabs than persians, its because of their very foolishness that they are left alone in this world and its in their very nature

Time has already ran out for Pakistan, aren't you seeing Arabs are trying to lure India and tilting away from full support to Pakistan.:cheesy:

Pakistan have bad relations with Afghanistan,india and iran and china accuse them for sheltering terrorist :hitwall:

China might accuse but still is the biggest arms seller of Pakistan. Not to forget dozens of projects being completed by Chinese companies. So nothing practical there.

India and Afghanistan belong to same class. Whether they hate or love us. Doesn't matter to us.

Iran hates everyone. And everyone hates Iran. Anyways they would be gradually handled. No issues there too.

So no problem for us.

Iran's export-partners are China, India, South Korea and Turkey? What are you talking about?

I'm no fan of Iran's regime neither.

Lol Turks hate you guys. And Russia canceled your S300 deal as far as I remember. :lol:

Who cares if he cancels? Pres. Zardari wasn't even there to meet him in the first place, though PM would have had to receive him. People are over exaggerating this situation, though it does seem Iran is a sensitive country.

China might accuse but still is the biggest arms seller of Pakistan. Not to forget dozens of projects being completed by Chinese companies. So nothing practical there.

India and Afghanistan belong to same class. Whether they hate or love us. Doesn't matter to us.

Iran hates everyone. And everyone hates Iran. Anyways they would be gradually handled. No issues there too.

So no problem for us.

Lol Turks hate you guys. And Russia canceled your S300 deal as far as I remember. :lol:

No need to reply to him, he is just being a Sikh slave to Hindus a typical Indian of sort.

I dont really get it. Why bring India in everything that Pakistan does???

He was referring to this:
No reason has been officially given for the sudden cancellation of Mr Saeedlou’s trip that came as President Asif Ali Zardari went to Qatar for talks on import of liquefied natural gas via India.

“The vice president can’t go to Pakistan for ceremonial purpose,” he said.

Makes perfect sense. The only princesses here are the pakistanis that expect smtg different.

First they say we want Iranian gas, then they say we don't, then they say we do, then they say we don't... Why should the Iranian vice president waste his time when you guys aren't in charge of your own future? We would have gotten an answer faster if we had negotiated with arabs and Americans over the gas export to Pakistan b/c it seems arabs and Americans are the ones in charge.

^^ Please, support your accusations with substance!

Actually, i'm looking for inside information / official statement on this matter.

Yes, you should do business with Arabs. At least you guys are on the same page and level then.

We will do as we see fit why is it putting your panties in a bunch?

Topic:

How is this all such a big deal? Now unless some new big game bringing in a new world order was to be discussed by the VP I'd say meh.....

persians are always like that rude, bitter, acting over smart, non friendly and we should better do business with arabs on gas deals because we will have more healthy friendly business with arabs than persians, its because of their very foolishness that they are left alone in this world and its in their very nature

Isn't this rather drastic? Considering that we have had to read pages and pages and pages about the glories of Persian culture,, not to mention the seminal influence of the Persian language on Urdu, thus on the affairs of south Asia?

Do we want Persian culture without any pesky Persians mixed up in the deal? That is what the post seem to amount to.

Isn't this rather drastic? Considering that we have had to read pages and pages and pages about the glories of Persian culture,, not to mention the seminal influence of the Persian language on Urdu, thus on the affairs of south Asia?

Do we want Persian culture without any pesky Persians mixed up in the deal? That is what the post seem to amount to.

mongols conquered and adopted persian and chinese mix in their language, the mughals who are related to mongols implemented persian language in sub continent and not persians themselves, what went to urdu was a mixtures of all the language spoken by the mughal army

Pakistan needs a good doze of reality.

It still believes that turning a blind eye to Jihadist and their Terrorist Allies is only irking the West but it can still count on the Arab and Chinese for help.

Now that even Saudi Arabia is developing closer ties with India, China is taking a neutral stand and even Iran is irked by Pakistan's bone headed policies.

There needs to be some introspection on where Pakistan is going.

Time has already ran out for Pakistan, aren't you seeing Arabs are trying to lure India and tilting away from full support to Pakistan.:cheesy:

Again Indians are throwing this around, Arabs are only courting India to isolate Iran it has NOTHING to do with Pakistan. Does Saudis want Pakistan to get its house in order? Yes, it does but heck even Pakistanis want the GOP to get their **** in order so that is no big deal.

“The vice president can’t go to Pakistan for ceremonial purpose,” he said.

Makes perfect sense. The only princesses here are the pakistanis that expect smtg different.

First they say we want Iranian gas, then they say we don't, then they say we do, then they say we don't... Why should the Iranian vice president waste his time when you guys aren't in charge of your own future? We would have gotten an answer faster if we had negotiated with arabs and Americans over the gas export to Pakistan b/c it seems arabs and Americans are the ones in charge.

First of all you are speaking emotionally so I will take this statement with a grain of salt. Secondly, Pakistan is still on board with the pipeline deal the problem is Iranian sanctions scares away any potential investors. Third your last comment has no merit, if Arabs were so in charge the pipeline would be a closed case right now yet Pakistan refuses to yield to their pressure. If Pakistan had its own funds the pipeline would be on its way right now, the leaders of Pakistan are **** heads what do you expect from their ineptness.

Back
Top Bottom