What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Yeah , I know .

That's 16 to 30 hours .

I couldn't edit it ;)

By the way , Any reliable news regarding space program , drones , Qaher etc or they all were cancelled in Tadbir - Omid government ?

another flying wing stealth drone is under development ...

qaher ... ask from yavar !

wait for simorgh ...

Mohajer-2 Novin, aka M2-N with increased range, better camera and longer endurance compared to Mohajer-2.
It can also carry and launch air to ground missiles.

Operational radius: 150 km
Flight endurance: 6 hours

139309011239482224132873.jpg
download (1).jpg
download.jpg
n2785189-4093358.jpg

Another Drone brought down.

b4mlkqvciae4o5f-png.164432
10712738_304363856417431_8660511970839698363_n.jpg

:lol:
First : this drone is not Iranian

Second : sounds you can't read Arabic .that Arabic writing says : " Syrian Army shoot it down ." :what: Now WTF ? Syria operates Iranian drones . Then how and why they should shoot it down ?

Third : This thread is called " History of UAVs in Iran ". so, you are just a failed troll here :lol: ?? or... you are trying to say that Iran brought it down ??:unsure:

Last edited:
Oh that this shyt again. Most of these drones look like a hobby project put together in the kitchen.

Oh that this shyt again. Most of these drones look like a hobby project put together in the kitchen.

These "hobby projects" have had enough mission records to show how capable they are and this is acknowledged by both our friends and foes. Your drones, no matter how they look, have yet to show any successful mission records. So better get your trolling somewhere else.

These "hobby projects" have had enough mission records to show how capable they are and this is acknowledged by both our friends and foes. Your drones, no matter how they look, have yet to show any successful mission records. So better get your trolling somewhere else.
Succesful mission records like what? These hobby drones are not even professional drones. The hobby drones Iranians are making are made by students in the rest of the world.

Missed your trolling for long time dude . I was getting worried :enjoy:
Time for a wake up call :D

Succesful mission records like what? These hobby drones are not even professional drones. The hobby drones Iranians are making are made by students in the rest of the world.

Like gathering info about the afghan civil war in 1990s (Back when your army didn't probably even know what a UAV actually is), about in the 2006 Israeli war against Lebanon.
Other notable cases include monitoring the foreign -mainly American- ships in the Persian Gulf, with some interesting incidents like the time when the Americans actually didn't know the drone was there until they saw it directly with their eyes, and had to dispatch jets to intercept it (and failed to actually do anything as the drone came back safely).
Also drones are playing a key role in Syria, helping the government gathering artillery coordinations and info about your jihadist friends. The very same terrorists are actually crying $#it that they are being targeted by Hezbollah's armed drones in Qalamoun.
Oh, and did I mention the Dimona incident? Your Zionist masters were quite frustrated by that "amateurish university made" drone that flew for 45 minutes over their airspace, specifically above their most important nuclear faculty.

Where are your "advanced" drones? What have they done as of now? Absolutely nothing. My bet is that they are like your supa-dupa "Cobra" vehicles that were supposed to be the nemesis of enemy tanks but turned out to be target practice for Russian T-62s in Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom