What's new

Iranian poet executed for 'waging war on God'

You weren't referring to Caligula the Movie ? :what:
I did not watch the movie but i have read about the Original Roman Emperor Caligula:azn:.He was an interesting(if that is the word for it) man.
Btw I didn't know there was a movie so Thanks I'l watch it later:dirol:
He literally waged war on Poseidon

People hate the truth luckily the truth doesn't care .....
Being poet or political activist doesn't give you immunity when it comes to terrorism, you can't justify killing and injuring innocent people by the name of human right..

lkhk.jpg

In February 2011 He and his terrorist group ( 8 persons) opened fire on police and people in Ahvaz which resulted in killing one police officer and injury of six people consequently they were arrested and sentenced to death. a fair verdict for a murder .

I did not watch the movie but i have read about the Original Roman Emperor Caligula:azn:.He was an interesting(if that is the word for it) man.
Btw I didn't know there was a movie so Thanks I'l watch it later:dirol:
He literally waged war on Poseidon

Don't watch the movie; all the 'interesting habits' of the Emperor are shown in vivid detail - Not one to recommend watching with the Family ! :disagree:

The pen is mightier than the sword.
well strangely for once I agree with you pen is mightier than the sword . but don't you think pen is not capable of wounding and killing police force and civilian ? then can you tell me how he and his terrorist pals pen managed killing and wounding several people and one police ?

let me show you what was his pen
5044407-macro-set-of-bullet-ak-47-7-62-mm-cartridges.jpg

People hate the truth luckily the truth doesn't care .....
Being poet or political activist doesn't give you immunity when it comes to terrorism, you can't justify killing and injuring innocent people by the name of human right..

In February 2011 He and his terrorist group ( 8 persons) opened fire on police and people in Ahvaz which resulted in killing one police officer and injury of six people consequently they were arrested and sentenced to death. a fair verdict for a murder .
Then execute him for waging war against the state, or for terrorism - not for the ludicrous charge of waging war against god. That's what makes it sound like a joke.

Then execute him for waging war against the state, or for terrorism - not for the ludicrous charge of waging war against god. That's what makes it sound like a joke.

As It's said in holy book Quran and base upon Islamic thoughts and teachings murdering is a capital sin and as far as Life is given by God it should be taken by him through his will by the end,thus whoever kills an innocent human being likely is waging war against God and his will. base upon Quran humans even are not allowed to suicide let alone to kill others.
By the end it doesn't make any fundumental differences the only one is using different terms to announce a verdict.

5. Al-Ma'idah 5:32 - 5:32
"....Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. "

6. Al-'An`am 6:151
Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

4. An-Nisa' 4:29

"...do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."

Back
Top Bottom