What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

actually , because they say so much thing , we misunderstand .... now I think about it ... China have problem with his turbofan engine and Russia is ... well you know Russia .... they even sell MIG 29 A spare part to us .... and giving their radars ....

maybe we have to separated program .... maybe these issue that I quoted is about upgrading our Mig 29 A t and I misunderstand it with our fighter program ....

it can't be Mirage F-1 / F-14 / F-4 / F-5!!! / ...

Just Mig-29 ... or Su-27 :unsure:

as its mentioned in the news,the fighter is different to other IRIAF birds....

Su-27 ??? :D

Kollang of course it will be different! but it does not mean it is a new air frame.
It will have modern LCD screen and so on.

here is the mehr news.
Iran unveils third generation fighter jets
TEHRAN, Jan. 24 (MNA) - Iranian Defense Minister will soon unveil the third generation of Iranian fighter jets, defense ministry official said.
Reports quoted Ahmad Vahidi as saying; “a new fighter jet to be unveiled soon, is designed as a bomber and performs both air-to-air and air-to-ground missions. It is fully engineered by Islamic Republic of Iran’s scientists and is considered a very important achievement for Iran.”

This will be the third generation of Iranian fighter jets unveiled by Iranian defense ministry since the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Previously, Iran Defense industry had revealed “Azarakhsh” and “Saeqeh” for first and second generation of fighter jets respectively.

Azarakhsh fighter jet

When Saeqeh fighter jet was unveiled, it had a big exposure in the military aviation industry press. Like its competitor fighter “F18”, Saeqeh has two canted vertical tails.

This new fighter jet, whose name has not been announced yet, has been designed for a new integrated avionics, coupled with new LCD monitors and intelligent flight helmets, which give pilot and co-pilot far more maneuverability time.

Saeqeh (Thunderbolt) fighter jet

The first flight test for Saeqeh was in 2004, and it was delivered to Iran Air Force in 2007.

Iranian defense industries had introduced “Tondar,” a fighter jet for the training fighter pilots before.

In the military world, designing and manufacturing a fighter jet is one of most important steps of science and technology in defense and military production and Iran, with unveiling the third generation of its fighter jets, has taken big steps in manufacturing of fighter jets.

MH/EA
MNA
END
MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

it can't be Mirage F-1 / F-14 / F-4 / F-5!!! / ...
Just Mig-29 ... or Su-27 :unsure:
Su-27 ??? :D

well , actually we have F-4 , F-5 , F-14 , F-16 ( 1 or 2 ) , Mirrage F-1 , Su 24 , Su 25 , Mig 23/27 , Mig 29 , FC7 ( J 7 ) ............... and Saeghe

so the only availible option ( if this is based on foreign fighter ) :

Su 27 family ( Russian or Chinese - Su 30 , Su 33 , Su 35 ) - Su 47 , Mig 35 .... J8 , J10 .

Su 47 , Mig 35 , J8 are out of option and only remain Su 27 family and J-10 ............

and if it indigenous design then I hope it would be 2 engine M-ATF

well , actually we have F-4 , F-5 , F-14 , F-16 ( 1 or 2 ) , Mirrage F-1 , Su 24 , Su 25 , Mig 23/27 , Mig 29 , FC7 ( J 7 ) ............... and Saeghe

so the only availible option ( if this is based on foreign fighter ) :

Su 27 family ( Russian or Chinese - Su 30 , Su 33 , Su 35 ) - Su 47 , Mig 35 .... J8 , J10 .

Su 47 , Mig 35 , J8 are out of option and only remain Su 27 family and J-10 ............

and if it indigenous design then I hope it would be 2 gingered M-ATF

2 gingered shafaq would be nice & possible :coffee:

J-10 !!! :disagree:

twilight we never received any F16 , we received spares for it before the revolution that we sold them to Pakistan after during Iran-Iraq war , then in latter years Venezuela offered to sell us some of Its F-16 that to my knowledge we were not Interested .

about what to be unveiled I'm sure we are not going to see a big plane its more likely something in size of f-5 or a little bigger than that if you look at it all our military program follow the same pattern get a project and advance it step by step . It always shown that Iran believe a big rock is the sign of missing the target.

در ضمن به نظر من بتهتره یک مقدار به عقاید هم احترام بگذاریم و سعی نکنیم نظر خودمان را به زور ب هم بقبولونیم . اینجوری حتی یک سنگ هم روی سنگ دیگه نمیتونه بند بشه

There are a number of reasons why Iran would rather build its own fighters.

Firstly, self-independence. The only two potential countries that might be willing to sell fighter jets to Iran, are Russia and China. Iran believes that it can't count on Russia (and China) when it really matters, given that Russia, under U.S. pressure, for instance, refused to deliver the necessary MiG-29 spare parts to Iran. The S-300 deal is of course another example. China is pretty much the same.

Iran always expected tougher sanctions in the future, and hence why they prefer to be as much as self-dependent on these fields. Their AF budget has never been that great, and these kinds of projects only serves to establish some kind of aviation industry. Some of them are only test beds, while others really make it to the assembly line.

What is its name ? :what:
Looks nice ...!

Specs plz ?

This model posted by Soheil has been around for years, and has nothing to do with the fighter they want to unveil these days. The design is generally 1970s in nature and may be related to the F-18 (the plans of the YF-17 Iran allegedly got in the 1970s). The aircraft appears to be single engine but features a wide box-like rear fuselage. Large twin fins resemble the Su-27’s and the forward fuselage is slab-sided (terrible for RCS), while the cockpit appears almost squashed.

2s17tjp.jpg

actually , because they say so much thing , we misunderstand .... now I think about it ... China have problem with his turbofan engine and Russia is ... well you know Russia .... they even sell MIG 29 A spare part to us .... and giving their radars ....

maybe we have to separated program .... maybe these issue that I quoted is about upgrading our Mig 29 A t and I misunderstand it with our fighter program ....

it was a concept ... back then we begun Shafagh fighter project with russia and we wanted to make 1 engine light fighter jet as well ....

we wanted to use upgrade RD 33 for it but Russia stop cooperate with us in 2003-2005 ...

so without a good turbofan engine project most of our fighter project reached a deadlock .... we have some project ( Saeghe and Shafagh and M-ATF ) ...

Best of luck :cheers:

twilight we never received any F16 , we received spares for it before the revolution that we sold them to Pakistan after during Iran-Iraq war , then in latter years Venezuela offered to sell us some of Its F-16 that to my knowledge we were not Interested .

about what to be unveiled I'm sure we are not going to see a big plane its more likely something in size of f-5 or a little bigger than that if you look at it all our military program follow the same pattern get a project and advance it step by step . It always shown that Iran believe a big rock is the sign of missing the target.

در ضمن به نظر من بتهتره یک مقدار به عقاید هم احترام بگذاریم و سعی نکنیم نظر خودمان را به زور ب هم بقبولونیم . اینجوری حتی یک سنگ هم روی سنگ دیگه نمیتونه بند بشه

کدوم قسمت رو می گی !؟

Back
Top Bottom