What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

First of all i will say that what kind of qualities a 4th gen fighter must have .
the first 4th gen fighters were built as multi-role fighters . these new fighters used Energy-Maneuverability (E-M) theory to increase their Maneuverability . and this is the formula : Ps=[(T-D)/W]*V .
with the use of this formula that was developed by an american pilot called John Boyd and an mathematician named Thomas Christie .
it was first used on F15 eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon so they gained much more Maneuverability . but it made F16s unstable so with the FBW : Fly By Wire system it became again stable . also in this gen pulse Doppler radars were added to fire control systems ( that had the ability to look down and fire down ) and also the HUDs were added. another upgrades were multi-function displays : MFD and HOTAS (hand on tratel and stick ) . the new quality was using composite structures that reduced the weight of the fighters .
The next one is infrared search and track systems . IRST , after doing that it was the part building turn to show the qualities of the body of jet, now the jets just need 10 man-hour work to be take cared of .
the last invention was LEX plates that were used in the place that root of wings and body were connected togeather . this tech helped the jet to expand it's angel of fire .

sorry for writing mistakes etc...

and in Iran inventory we have two 4th gen fighters :
1- Grumman F-14 Tomcat
2- Mikoyan MiG-29 Fulcrum

now we must see that what is the problem of Iran with this info ... (engine will go to (E-M) theory..

Thats nice and all but the question remains, Does iran have the capability to built all these seperate systems? Not not in atleast a decade, First national fighter jets are almost curtain to be built with foreign help (look at Pakistan, Taiwan, S.Korea, Japan, India, China and many others for example) And as result of the sanction the Iranian fighter jet with huge amount of luck might just be classified as 4th Gen but thats unlikely in this decade...

hey i'm a little lazy , after writing about 10 -15 lines, i need a 5minute break :D

also don't forget that we had a plan with russia in his case , for 4th gen fighter but when all of the things were done , the russia didn't gave the engines , so we had co-operate as well ...

now i want to see that have iran the capabilty to build of no ... so i'm myself searching for documents ... give me a little time ..

ha? Its because of the stealth design! Making a complete different stealth design than the Raptor is like reinventing the wheel. The Raptor was simply the 1st one to come up.
How about these concept designs.....

taranis-stealth-aircraft-future-military-vehicle-04.jpg

1550_01.jpg

1550_02.jpg

20090213__NovelAirConcept_2.jpg

500px-StealthEDI.jpg

500px-StealthTALON_3.jpg

I afraid some people here dont even know what is phased array and active electronically scanned array which is type of it.... at least ask SAIRAN then...

and X,L,S are just some random letters or vhf and uhf are for finding tv tv channels

TV%20antenna.jpg

Shhh Bro, Don't do it. :)

again im not your friend....
what about telling it to your idiot fellow?

plus still Turkey doesnt operate AESA by now.leave alone passive radars.
and still Turkey has no plan for making anything comparable with raad air defence Syetem

I don't want to post anything related with Turkish defence industry, achievements, programs and ongoing efforts in Iran aircraft thread but You can find everything you wonder in Turkey's defence thread. If you want, You can even open a thread in Iranian section to receive some nice information about Turk's programs as well but I think Such a thread into Iranian section will suddenly turn into a fighting arena among trolls.

but You should know that There isn't an area Turkish engineers didn't put their noses including SAM, AA, Cruise,AT missiles, APAR radars. Once they develop some part of technology for exm. stabilization, Many programs related with similar technologies are being commenced immediately and go on. Design teams of Turkish institutes are doing perfect jobs as well.

Undersecretariat of Turkish defence industry obliged for all institutes pay some part of their incomes for R&D's and so establishment of R&D offices and employ qualified engineers became prohibition for all institutes which wants to work for Turkish defence industry (since 2000's When maturation level of industry became ready for domestic designs). Only mission they charged is creating know-how, imagine, designing what they imagined based on their experiences, brain storming...etc

For exm.

Aselsan has around 2000 R&D engineers. With new Microwave and Radar establishment building to be opened in 2013, Aselsan will have reached 400 qualified R&D engineers for only radar and EW programs (Radar giant Thales Netherland have also similar number of engineers) .

Altay tank is designed&developed by 650 engineers.
Hurkus Turbo-prop trainer has designed by 140 TAI design engineers whose age avarage is around 29-30.
ANKA MALE UAV is designed/developed by 180 TAI engineers as well.

That's why I am trying to emphasize the design capabilities of industries. Production is great indeed. TAI is a design partner of A-400M and 3th level partner of F-35 programs responsible for mid-body, having right to produce F-16's. Manufacuirng hundreds of AW-139 helicopter, S-70 helicopters, AS-532 cougar, CN-235 cargo plane and working for many civilian liner programs such as B-787, A-380...etc but Designing your own requirement is another story which require much more serious efforts, hard working, qualified engineering team who is ready to take all risks...etc

بسمه تعالی

با سلام

یادتون هست که 5،6 ماه پیش گفتم بزودی یک جنگنده رونمایی میشه؟

انشاءالله دهه فجر امسال وقتشه. اگه یه وقت یه جنگنده مدل خارجی دیدین تعجب نکنید......البته تغییراتی روش انجام شده....در رابطه با بومی بودن هم فکر میکنم دوستان برداشتشون با اون چیزی که مسئولین از بومی بودن مد نظرشونه تفاوت داره. بومی بودن به این معنیه که اون وسیله همه مشکلات و تجهیزاتش داخل کشور و توسط خودمون قابل حل و بروز شدن داره و وابستگی به خارج نداره یا در حد کمترین وابستگی براش در نظر گرفته میشه اونم تا زمانیکه اون حد وابستگی هم رفع بشه.

یا علی مدد.

well , he saying it would be a foreign fighter ( Su 27 family or Mig 29 or J-10 !) ... it will use Chinese engine and Russian radar .... and basically Iran can overfull it and probably change it in country ... look like we have codes of the radar and we will match our own missile to it ....

well , he saying it would be a foreign fighter ( Su 27 family or Mig 29 or J-10 !) ... it will use Chinese engine and Russian radar .... and basically Iran can overfull it and probably change it in country ... look like we have codes of the radar and we will match our own missile to it ....

Mig-29 or Su-27 ... but iranian made not overhauled

Is this genuine?What's the source?
If this is true and we can build something like Su-27 all by ourselves, it's a great achievement.Are you sure it will be unveiled this month?Why so quiet?

Mig-29 or Su-27 ... but iranian made not overhauled

I mean despite of chinese engine and Russian radar ( supposed ) we will be able to overhaul it and change it sub system freely and even change and upgrade the radar or making it inside Iran... he said we can even make most part of engine ( just like F-14 ) in Iran .....

and basically it has some different in air frame than original one ....

well , look like we choose safer path for first try .... and our turbofan engine will be use for UAV ...

Najaf 47 said it ... he is old member of Military.ir, The First Military Reference Site In Iran | and he has some militray knowledge as well .... ( he was in Iran- Iraq war ) and has some friend in IRGC , and army ....

If this is true and we can build something like Su-27 all by ourselves, it's a great achievement.Are you sure it will be unveiled this month?Why so quiet?

quiet !? :blink:

i think we will have something like Su-27 ... with some changes

when i heard about chinese engine i realized that ...

you know S-300 story right !? you can find the answer in S-300 negation story ...

i

Is it going to be unveiled this month? Can we be sure of that?

no ... maybe they changed their mind ... but relaxed ... this news is a valuable as news of making ASBM ( khalij fars missile - we had the news of it months before official unveiling .... and if I remember correctly , Najaf 47 was the one who said it ) ....

no ... maybe they changed their mind ... but relaxed ... this news is a valuable as news of making ASBM ( khalij fars missile - we had the news of it months before official unveiling .... and if I remember correctly , Najaf 47 was the one who said it ) ....

as i know we will see the bird in Feb 7 ...

i don't know about first fly ...

Back
Top Bottom