What's new

IRANIAN made cheap cars in IRAQ !!!

Guys, as of Jan 2011 the daily ridership was 2 million. Now imagine if everybody paid and instead of 10 cents they paid 20 cents

That's an extra 250,000 dollars from the tickets per day. They could then spend this money on wagons for the provinces so Shiraz, Tabriz etc... could finally get theirs as well. A wagon costs probably 50K-100K.

10 cents is too low. They could even do this for only a year till the provinces get going and then return to 10 cents.

The car industry now stands at 10% of Iran's overall GDP.

Here are a few examples of foreign company cars which are being made inside Iran:

Renault Tondar
TONDAR_90_4.jpg

Mazda3 (new shape)

Suzuki Grand Vitara
7c55qvb2hn.jpg

Renault Megane II
Renault_Megane_Cabrio_silver_vl_2005.jpg

what?:woot: its built since 10 years ago.lol.now even tehran will be connected to hashtgerd in near future.plus Karaj's metro project is about finishing.
by the time its finished,i can visit my grandma in east of Tehran just by walking to sherafat metro station in karaj,riding metro to golbarg station in Tehran and finally walking to grandma's home just with 350 Tumans(0/1$).
taking 70 km with 0/1$ cash!!!
leave alone BRT lanes.its even cheaper than metro.i guess its still 300 tumans.

note:riding metro and BRT is free for oldmen and oldwomen.

Iran's why everything is so cheap?

yes yes very cheap =) it's good! very good!
I'm just shocked when I compare Iran (which has sakntsii and problems) with other countries ... The result? Iran is all cheap! it's cool!))

who can help with questions and answers about Iran?
a lot of questions but do not know who will answer.

:unsure: High Tech !!!

Iran_luxury.jpg

Iran is a beautiful country! I am delighted! class!

ahah)), true)) is a miracle of technology))

Iran's why everything is so cheap?

yes yes very cheap =) it's good! very good!
I'm just shocked when I compare Iran (which has sakntsii and problems) with other countries ... The result? Iran is all cheap! it's cool!))

who can help with questions and answers about Iran?
a lot of questions but do not know who will answer.

Iran is a beautiful country! I am delighted! class!

ahah)), true)) is a miracle of technology))
my friend,here you can ask your questions about Iran.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/207705-ask-your-question-about-iran.html
for your question...everything here is not as cheap as metro ticket.however if you are going to visit Iran...you should know you are probably doing the cheapest travel ever!because Iran national Currency's value is reduced a bit in comparison to $.
but for sure still manything(such as transport,electricity,water,fuel,etc..)in Iran is cheap for Iranian people as well.

Metro in Iran is very beautiful!
in Russia underground boring and dark and stinking bums (homeless) and dogs fu)) : Саркастическое:
but my parents told me the opposit regarding moscow metro during their travel.infact moscow metro is among most beautiful and effective metro lanes in the world.

but my parents told me the opposit regarding moscow metro during their travel.infact moscow metro is among most beautiful and effective metro lanes in the world.

I believe the stations in cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg etc... are built amazingly and they also double as bomb shelters (they dug them much deeper than they needed to). I read somewhere that Tehran's metro is also dug deeper than needed but I can't confirm it (never heard it anywhere else after).

But yeah, some Russian stations are insanely beautiful. I think he's talking about the provinces that got much less attention during the Soviet era. But check this out! I can hardly believe this is a metro station!!!!

Moscow_Metro.jpg

btw, in the West they've had metros for many many decades so they treat them differently than in Iran. In many Western countries, USA/Germany/GB for example, the metros are complete **** holes. They're dirty a lot of the times and crimes can take place if they're not guarded at all times (in NY for example). Canada's metros aren't like that thankfully though.

In Iran it's still smtg new and people treat it with respect still. Wait 4-5 decades and you're gonna see bums everywhere etc... lol Plus in Iran the metros are probably guarded much more than say in random stations in some EU countries.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/207705-ask-your-question-about-iran.html
for your question...everything here is not as cheap as metro ticket.however if you are going to visit Iran...you should know you are probably doing the cheapest travel ever!because Iran national Currency's value is reduced a bit in comparison to $.
but for sure still manything(such as transport,electricity,water,fuel,etc..)in Iran is cheap for Iranian people as well.

Thank you friend. this topic I was looking for. now I see.
Yes, the currency is very very weak. infilyatsiya strong.
to buy the things you need to carry bags of money (which is translated only pennies). the sanctions strangled the economy and the people = (.
yes products, communications, and so cheap.
as apartments, houses, and other things hard to get the Iranians.
- I think the Europeans - all cheap. the ratio of our money and Iranian huge.
Iran needs to develop his province ..

Insha Allah I want to come to Iran.
possible to live in Iran (in the future). I love the country of Iran. Of course sanctions and "war" scare the Europeans.
but I was attracted by Iran.. :rolleyes1:

but my parents told me the opposit regarding
moscow metro during their travel.infact moscow metro is among most beautiful
and effective metro lanes in the world.

tourists can enjoy Metro in Russia ..
our metro is very powerful and great ... but boring))
but I see in various cities many tourists make photo and video :-)
I look at them and good smile.
is not it possible they like our subway?)
I do not know .. I do not like our metro.
here you apart from dirt and street, waiting for the criminals, fight, mafia,
"skinhead-Untermensch" immigrants-Untermensch from Central Asia (Uzbeks, Kyrgyz,
Turks and others) are: selling drugs and robbing. Russia is a very "fun" =)
need to be an athlete that would defend themselves =)

I'll show you - the beauty of Russia))

http://trinixy.ru/69798-moskovskoe-metro-nelegalnaya-deyatelnost-chast-2-foto.html
http://www.fergananews.com/news.php?id=18410

Turkic-migrants-Untermensch mayhem and madness.
every day! on the street and in the subway!

metro_11.jpg

metro_13.jpg

lol this is gay in metro))
metro_30.jpg

Turkic-Untermensch immigrants - very "peace-loving")))
and sends greetings to the - autochthonous people of Russia! Auzubilyahi !

metro_01.jpg

Turk-immigrants-Untermensch sells drugs and heroin!
stand near the police and see it. but do not touch!
Turks pay bribes, money and selling drugs.
right in the subway and on the street! thousands like him!
metro_47.jpg

metro_49.jpg

metro_60.jpg

skinhead-Untermensch-Rusi against: Turkic-Untermensch immigrants, Asians, Armenians, Northern-Caucasians-Aryans, afrakantsy, other victims of the attacks!
dead these days, people: 2 Chinese, 2 African, 1 European, 2 Caucasian, 2 Ossetians, 4 Armenians, 4 Azeris, 2 Tatars, 2 Bashkirs, other immigrants 9. +3 Rusi-skinhead-Untermensch.
injury: 40-50 no-Rusi, 24 Rusi.
in prison now 12-18 Rusi-skinhead Untermensch (from 3-7 years).
(authorities about the source)

Brawl football fans of CSKA and Spartak! CSKA won! shout, "kill! kill!"

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D1%87%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B 8+%D0%B2+%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE&oq=%D1%87%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B8+%D0%B2&gs_l=youtube-reduced.1.2.0l3.3806.8563.0.9832.7.7.0.0.0.0.162.5 94.5j2.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.xNsSW0K1gTE

Last edited by a moderator:

to buy the things you need to carry bags of money (which is translated only pennies). the sanctions strangled the economy and the people = (.

possible to live in Iran (in the future). I love the country of Iran. Of course sanctions and "war" scare the Europeans.

Please dont mock them by asking to make complex things like a clock or radio...how about this ?

WyRBql.jpg

ahah)), it is "not bad")) lol)) is also of the "gold"))))
industry in the raising of loool)))

choose kish island ... very beautiful place :)

can you speak Persian ???

choose kish island ... very beautiful place :)

can you speak Persian ???

heard a lot about the island of Kish! this is insanely beautiful! aaa beauty! Palaces, Castles, Cities,
and more - all beautiful, I like a lot =)

quite a bit (I teach). but I'm not afraid of difficulties))) I go to different countries and
do not know their language so I can stay in them =))

Back
Top Bottom