What's new

IRANIAN made cheap cars in IRAQ !!!

I guess sanctions ultimately ended up saving Iran. Although, sanctions of lesser severity doesn't even seem to put a dent on thick skulls elsewhere.

all offices in Iran MUST buy Iranian product such as LED TV,Air conditioner or even computers for daily usage as well.even now Iranian people themselves started to buy Iranian products as well.becuase some of the products has reached great quality as well.
even nowdays Iranian smartphones seem to be good quality stuff.
n00002936-b.jpg

1352118498_mbanews.glx-sky.jpg

alcatel-ot-11198.jpg

glx-g1.jpg

Holy king of all $h!ts !!! :blink:

n00002936-b.jpg

nexus prime ??? :unsure:

This is really great for Iran. Surely over time Iranians will make better looking cars. Now why are few Arabs here making fun of these cars. At least these Iranian are trying something for themselves. Does Arab countries make any cars or any other technologies by themselves.

This is really great for Iran. Surely over time Iranians will make better looking cars. Now why are few Arabs here making fun of these cars. At least these Iranian are trying something for themselves. Does Arab countries make any cars or any other technologies by themselves.

yes atleast they are doing sumthing,better than doing nothin at all like lazitinoz!

Have they connected Karaj to Tehran with the metro yet?
what?:woot: its built since 10 years ago.lol.now even tehran will be connected to hashtgerd in near future.plus Karaj's metro project is about finishing.
by the time its finished,i can visit my grandma in east of Tehran just by walking to sherafat metro station in karaj,riding metro to golbarg station in Tehran and finally walking to grandma's home just with 350 Tumans(0/1$).
taking 70 km with 0/1$ cash!!!
leave alone BRT lanes.its even cheaper than metro.i guess its still 300 tumans.

note:riding metro and BRT is free for oldmen and oldwomen.

Back
Top Bottom