What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

Indian Trolls Hijacked this thread in first few posts .....

You are talking as if China forced you to hijack the American embassy and make a joke out of yourself and angered them into sanctioning you. You are lucky that you hijacked the American embassy, if you hijacked the soviet embassy then your country today would be another Afghanistan. Why blame China? Nobody forced you to do business with China. You people have a bad habit of insulting others. I have noticed that Chinese members here mostly supported Iran in many threads yet you insult them and make it look like a slap that force Chinese members to face the reality.

Of course you care. Not only Iran at the bottom, but your second home Israel too. :no: According to the global opinion polls, both are the most disliked out of all the countries in the world.

The Iranian regime as you like to call it, will soon wipe out Israel with a single nuclear strike. Through "proxies" of course. Then the retaliation will wipe out Iran too.

What a headache you guys like to cause for the whole world, no wonder all the countries of the world hate you. Both of you.

Do NOT let comments of one single member affect your opinion about a nation of 77 million people, it's not true and it's not fair my friend.

I won't judge China, not only based on one member's opinion, but also based on all Chinese members on this forum, because that is wrong, many weird things happen on internet.

This NY Times report could well be a disinfo to degrade Iran when Rouhani is visiting.

You are talking as if China forced you to hijack the American embassy and make a joke out of yourself and angered them into sanctioning you. You are lucky that you hijacked the American embassy, if you hijacked the soviet embassy then your country today would be another Afghanistan. Why blame China? Nobody forced you to do business with China. You people have a bad habit of insulting others. I have noticed that Chinese members here mostly supported Iran in many threads yet you insult them and make it look like a slap that force Chinese members to face the reality.

I'm pretty sure that the Embassy "hijacking" is a minor issue. The problem is much bigger than that.

Back to topic. When dealing with china, you get what you pay for, if there are no regulations for quality control, you are most likely to get ultra-crappy products for Ono a fraction of the production Cost.

Then there's the good quality products imported with high tariffs in for both quality control, supporting local production, AND a higher income for the state.
But it's really hard to do all this under collective punishment sanctions. I as an Iraqi lived under sanctions. although I was still a child but I still remember some of the disastrous results of the sanctions, and as much as I hated saddam, I hate those who were reponsivle for the sanctions even more.

Surenas is a very big opponent of the Iranian "regime" in his own words.

Sort of like Sonyuke and Lightningbolt who hate the CCP (but who are both very strong Chinese patriots).

Nope, Surenas is only comparable Sonyuke, Lightningbolt has the tremendous love for the old school CCP, the current version is not enough Maoism to his taste.

Some Iranian members should grow more mature to see the reality of the geopolitics in the world.

I knew many of you are angered over China's relationship with the Gulf countries, since they are deemed as your biggest opponents. But it is impossible for China to cut all the ties with GCC just for Iran.

Look at the current Iranian President, even he is urged to rebuild the relationship with USA, a regime that has sanctioned your country for three decades, and never apologized for shooting down your passenger plane.

At least KSA has never done any harm to us, why we should cut the ties with them?

- Iran wants to rebuild the relationship with China's biggest global opponent USA, the Chinese members understand it is necessary for Iran to build up its economy and to relieve the pain of the sanction caused to its people. We never say anything or get unhappy about this.

- China just wants to maintain the ties with our biggest oil partners, some Iranian members went furious about China.

Every country has to look after its own national interests, just grow up and be more mature when it comes to the geopolitic discussions.

Do NOT let comments of one single member affect your opinion about a nation of 77 million people, it's not true and it's not fair my friend.

I won't judge China, not only based on one member's opinion, but also based on all Chinese members on this forum, because that is wrong, many weird things happen on internet.

I was simply responding to this post:

I haven't come across a more cheap, unhygienic and stingy people as the Chinese.

It isn't a coincidence that according to Dutch food authorities, 50% of Chinese restaurants lack basic hygienic criteria.

It is only a shame that those cheap and poisoned products your government used to spread in your own shitty country has reached the international market now.

In response, I pointed out the reality, using actual sources, i.e. global opinion polls. That China is viewed the 5th most positively in the world, while Iran is viewed dead last.

So the reality is the opposite of what Surenas said above, when you look at the global opinion polls, no country in the world has a positive view of Iran. Whereas China is ranked near the top.

You seem to have little knowledge about all those sanctions targeted Iran and the consequences attached to it. Nobody WANTS to buy those low-quality products. We are forced to do so because we have to materialize our oil money (yuans) stalled in Chinese banks.

I think you are over exaggerating the situation in Iran. Chinese products have a range of quality, from low-quality junk to high-quality, hi-tech products. It is not their fault to export cheap junk to Iran, but possibly because of low purchasing power of Iranian then your importers have to go to the cheapest Chinese suppliers. If your purchasing power is better, maybe you do not have to import such low-quality things.

There is similar situation in Vietnam. Vietnamese people keep complaining about
Chinese quality, but in other aspects, China is biggest supplier of machinery and equipment to us, and it is increasingly happening in every industries.

I think you are over exaggerating the situation in Iran. Chinese products have a range of quality, from low-quality junk to high-quality, hi-tech products. It is not their fault to export cheap junk to Iran, but possibly because of low purchasing power of Iranian then your importers have to go to the cheapest Chinese suppliers. If your purchasing power is better, maybe you do not have to import such low-quality things.

Chinese quality, but in other aspects, China is biggest supplier of machinery and equipment to us, and it is increasingly happening in every industries.

I agree with you on consumer products.

But their industrial goods are crap compared to what Russians or Germans make . Both are Quality ,though german one is much more expensive. Yes,I am referring to Siemens. But then Chinese industrial products are **** cheap but then getting spares is also a big issue.

Even industrial products of american GE are crap these days. Chinese still have problems in precision tools and machine tools.

I sometimes wonder how the westerners grow hate against other nation only on the basis of their different mathod of governing their country??

China is in their hate list on top just because they have one party government ... so was Russia..

They made democracy a joke in recent times..

no you compare to Vietnam when the situation in Iran is totally different
that's the problem of people who don't know what is happening in Iran
the surenas comment is absolutely true (the one you answered)

no you compare to Vietnam when the situation in Iran is totally different
that's the problem of people who don't know what is happening in Iran
the surenas comment is absolutely true (the one you answered)

None of the Iranian members making these comments even lives in Iran.

And it's completely illogical anyway. If you have the money, there is no reason anyone would force anyone to buy low-quality products.

Since higher quality products have better profit margins. Anyone who can pay for those can get them.

Back
Top Bottom