What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Brother, Pig and boar is haraam. These are things you should never eat. :)
i know dude :-) i didn't say im eating boar meet but in my culture and religion it's free (not the pig but boar) we turkmens have very old traditions and old culture and it's combined by religion cuz of it you can find non islamic elements among the turkmens but people here mostly are not aware of it . i ill give you example

-in namaz we pray for both allah and Tengri
-wine is free as long as you don't lose your mind (and if you lose it it's doesn't matter :woot:) in sacrifice festival (qurban bayram) if we don't drink wine our festival will not complete
-turkmen girls traditionally don't wear hijab when they are married they should wea yaligh for about the 5-6 month if you see turkmen women whom wearing yaligh in street it's means she recently married after 6 month it will replaced by charghad :cheesy:
i ill introduce some part of my culture but lets stay on the "don't ask don't tell" policy :D
here is some of our pic

this is the turkmen girl with tradition cloth as it's should to be

1.jpg

this is the turkmen girl with tradition cloth feat with islamic law
2.jpg

these are turkmen girls with traditions cloth
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

this is the turkmen girl with traditions cloth with out jewellery
6.jpg

this is the young turkmen women i know she is a women cuz she is wearing charghad
7.jpg

if you looked to all those jewelery you will see they are different type of jewel cuz they belongs to different tribe every tribe has its own jewel crafting . it's also will tells exactly what tribe you belongs

sadly i couldn't find any yaligh in internet they belongs to newly married womens (no girls only womens) charghad also is impotent only womens can wear them here some few pic of it
11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg
66.jpg
77.jpg
88.jpg

jewel are one of the importint thing among both turkmen male and female in qajar time of you carry one of these jewels it's means you are friend of turkmens and you will see no harm from turkmens or even from bandits cuz they ill know you are under our protection and we will take great revenge if they harm you
111.jpg

i hop all of you enjoy very small part of my people's traditions
the_end.jpg

Last edited:
@mohsen

"Barbari" is a term Persians use. In Iranian Azerbaijan it's called "Äl Çöräyi" (Äl = Hand, Çöräk = Bread). I believe the origins of it is indeed from Azerbaijan region.
same here but commonly only say choreg . we have different type of choreg like tamdir choreg ,tatar choreg, petir choreg, kavurtdmash choreg , yaghli choreg ...
this is the only pic of turkmen made choreg i could find in internet

noon.jpg

same here but commonly only say choreg . we have different type of choreg like tamdir choreg ,tatar choreg, petir choreg, kavurtdmash choreg , yaghli choreg ...
this is the only pic of turkmen made choreg i could find in internet

noon.jpg

thanks for the amazing pics, bro. hope you guys will never let these beautiful traditions go away.

thanks for the amazing pics, bro. hope you guys will never let these beautiful traditions go away.
well i hop so too but keeping these traditions is very expensive :( i wish there was museum or something so these thing could remain safe :-) btw if you are interested search the turkmen jewelry in google or visit this website
Turkmen Jewelry | Thematic Essay | Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

@ghara ghan

Which international image hosting websites aren't cencored in Iran?

Actually, saw this one, it definetly looks similar.

the_end.jpg
well it's badly similar to be one of ours pic the jewels, carpets everything looks turkmen:what: whats happen is this the azeri pic ?:undecided: what was in the weblog ? similar to what i cant see the pic in your first post :( plz speak more open :smitten:

Last edited:
@RazPaK

Beef

@ghara ghan

Our traditional female clothes also have metalic garments on head and sometimes at chest but not this much of course :D beautiful girls btw :D

Our rural women is not strictly follows Islamic rules of clothing as well.

Hey while looking for traditional clothes I found a picture from my village, I know these women :D

Bademli%20sergi%20a%C3%A7%C4%B1l%C4%B1%C5%9F%C4%B1%20(5).jpg

This is pretty much how villagers wear at daily life, headwear of that old woman is more traditional.

Last edited:
Our traditional female clothes also have metalic garments on head and sometimes at chest but not this much of course
like i said before "bir millet iki devlet " :smitten:

not this much of course
dude every pic of that jewel they wearing is represent their tribe see this
im salgur=>yomud=>jafarbay=>karanjik so i must wear all of their jewelry it's like a old passport lol

Our rural women is not strictly follows Islamic rules of clothing as well.
same as ours was but something happen in few Decade:undecided: now we are more islamic than our grandfathers i can say turkmen girls traditions cloth abolished cuz of it today only womens traditions Survived :undecided: lets not talk about the Reason and look forward :unsure:

well it's badly similar to be one of ours pic the jewels, carpets everything looks turkmen:what: whats happen is this the azeri pic ?:undecided: what was in the weblog ? similar to what i cant see the pic in your first post :( plz speak more open :smitten:
No, thats one of the photos you posted, it looks similar to the example I posted earlier.

No, thats one of the photos you posted, it looks similar to the example I posted earlier.
was just earlier or too earlier ? :D i like to see it what was it's look like gimme the like bro :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom