What's new

Iranian Arabs

Mazandaran, and Gilan, Golestan(Turkmen regions): at least 20 times
dude you have came here ? ;) how do you find here was it great :partay: ? where do you have visit . do you see our water fall ? have you eat our food ? :woot: have you ride akhal teke horse :dance3:
I didn't troll and have no history of doing so.

Origin of the Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@rmi5 I'm writing this just to be clear (especially now that I saw Surenas thanked my post): My point was only to show that some of the sources you used have this opinion, nothing else.

Last edited:
Give me a few minutes mate. Also confirm that we have talked before. I am dealing with a wild Jabouri in another thread.

I'm sorry, I was logged out for some reason and I couldn't log back in! It was a very strange occurrence!

I basically wanted to ask you a bunch of questions regarding the Lurs. Tell me when you are ready to answer them.

No problem. Ask me whatever you like, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

By the way, I'm originally from Ahwaz, so I might be able to answer your questions in that regard as well.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I was logged out for some reason and I couldn't log back in! It was a very strange occurrence!

I know what you mean, there is a bug in the system. If you have such problem again, and you can't log in, click beneath on 'stay logged in'.

please explain about Bakhtiaris...

Actually most of what you, @Surenas and especially @Irajgholi said about Bakhtiaris I agree on, but there was an interesting point that Irajgholi made right here, about Lor perception of its identity, we generally consider ourselves Persian (this is true mostly in Southern part of the country) but there are also Lors who have married Kurds, especially in Luristan and Northern parts of Khuzestan who consider themselves very close to Kurds, but regardless, I know that both Kurds and Turks have a special place among the Bakhtiaris, especially Qashqaei Turks since there have been many marriages between the two tribes, but this also holds true for Kurds, especially Kurdistanis and Kermanshahis, you might also want to look up Laks, they're Lor/Kurd hybrid.

This is one of the reasons that I want to maintain my neutrality, because I have high respect for both you and Surenas.

I know what you mean, there is a bug in the system. If you have such problem again, and you can't log in, click beneath on 'stay logged in'.

I tried, but it didn't work.

By the way, our weddings are almost identical to Kurds! But there might be small differences. @Surenas Do you have "Raghse Choob" In Kurdistan as a tradition?

No, actually we don't have this tradition, but I think I've seen it before among Bakhtiaris. And If I'm right Baluchis have a similar sort of dance as well?

I'm not aware of the Baluchi traditions.

By the way, I want to prevent any confusion here, when I say "Persian" I'm not necessarily talking about ethnic "Persian", I'm talking about Iran as a whole. Bakhtiaris generally prefer the old Iran's name, Persia, despite not necessarily being ethnic Persian, its about our national identity. But the truth is that there have been so many marriages between Kurds, Bakhtiaris, Turks, Persians and Arabs that each family might have different perception of what he/she feels more related to, be it Kurd, Persian, Arab, etc...

For example: There have been marriage between Arabs and Bakhtiaris and hence there came to be "Arab Kamari" ;) Yet, many of my Arab Kamari friends consider themselves Persian. They also believe that they have bigger than average penises... that I can't neither confirm nor deny! ;)

I'm not aware of the Baluchi traditions.

By the way, I want to prevent any confusion here, when I say "Persian" I'm not necessarily talking about ethnic "Persian", I'm talking about Iran as a whole. Bakhtiaris generally prefer the old Iran's name, Persia, despite not necessarily being ethnic Persian, its about our national identity. But the truth is that there have been so many marriages between Kurds, Bakhtiaris, Turks, Persians and Arabs that each family might have different perception of what he/she feels more related to, be it Kurd, Persian, Arab, etc…

I doubt many Bakthiaris would marry Arabs though. At least not the Bakhtiaris I know, but it could differ in some parts in Iran though. Of course they do respect each other, but marrying outside one's community is not always appreciated among Lors/Bakhtiaris/Kurds, etc.

For example: There have been marriage between Arabs and Bakhtiaris and hence there came to be "Arab Kamari" ;) Yet, many of my Arab Kamari friends consider themselves Persian. They also believe that they have bigger than average penises... that I can't neither confirm nor deny! ;)

Let them believe what they want, but Iranians have on average bigger penises than Arabs. :D

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

Or they must have Afro blood, than I am willing to believe their claims. :lol:

I doubt many Bakthiaris would marry Arabs though. At least not the Bakhtiaris I know, but it could differ in some parts in Iran though. Of course they do respect each other, but marrying outside one's community is not always appreciated among Lors/Bakhtiaris/Kurds, etc.

There is a branch of Bakhtiari/Lor called "Arab Kamari". They consider themselves Bakhtiari, at least the ones I have met, they're extremely patriotic people. But generally, Bakhtiaris have always maintained good relations with everyone, Iranian-Arabs and Bakhtiaris have always had each other's backs.

Let them believe what they want, but Iranians have on average bigger penises than Arabs. :D

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

Or they must have Afro blood, than I am willing to believe their claims. :lol:

But they're also Iranian! :D

عرب کمری - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

But they're also Iranian! :D

That is why the term 'Iranian' is confusing. Its historical and ethno-linguistical term always referred to people that have an Iranian language as their mother language, while today it refers to people who have a Iranian nationality as well, despite their ethnicity.

dude you have came here ? ;) how do you find here was it great :partay: ? where do you have visit . do you see our water fall ? have you eat our food ? :woot: have you ride akhal teke horse :dance3:
Yes, dude. I have been there many times, and I always enjoyed my stay. It was definitely great, my buddy. Turkmen people are awesome. :azn: I have almost seen every where in your region, including waterfalls, jungles, and also lakes, like Alagol, Almagol, and Ajigol lakes :) Yep, I have ridden horses there as well, we have some acquaintances there and they taught me how to ride a horse.:partay: At the first time, I was almost a little kid and the horse was very big, at least compared to me ;) , and I got scared at first, but after some time, I get used to it and I experienced a very good feeling. :smitten: Turkmen horses are really the best :azn:

Yes, dude. I have been there many times, and I always enjoyed my stay. It was definitely great, my buddy. Turkmen people are awesome. :azn: I have almost seen every where in your region, including waterfalls, jungles, and also lakes, like Alagol, Almagol, and Ajigol lakes :) Yep, I have ridden horses there as well, we have some acquaintances there and they taught me how to ride a horse.:partay: At the first time, I was almost a little kid and the horse was very big, at least compared to me ;) , and I got scared at first, but after some time, I get used to it and I experienced a very good feeling. :smitten: Turkmen horses are really the best :azn:
have go to golistan national park ?? have you see our animals we have bear boar stage deer formally tiger leopard eagle falcon ... and our famous turkmen fox ! which qajar kings like them so much :-)

have go to golistan national park ?? have you see our animals we have bear boar stage deer formally tiger leopard eagle falcon ... and our famous turkmen fox ! which qajar kings like them so much :-)

yeah :agree: , BTW wild boars are very amazing animals. They even get close to humans pretty easily. Although some people say that they may get crazy and hurt you, but I have personally get close to them and touched them without any trouble.:D

yeah :agree: , BTW wild boars are very amazing animals. They even get close to humans pretty easily. Although some people say that they may get crazy and hurt you, but I have personally get close to them and touched them without any trouble.:D
are you mad ?:woot: that boar can kill you instantly i know a lot of stores about them ! btw i'm happy you have came here :yahoo::enjoy:

are you mad ?:woot: that boar can kill you instantly i know a lot of stores about them ! btw i'm happy you have came here :yahoo::enjoy:
:lol::lol::lol:
I know that they are pretty dangerous, but I am a tough guy as well.8-)
One of our friends said that one of them have attacked him when he was young and his leg was broken as a consequence.:lol:, and asked me not to get close with them, but I ignored him, and got close to them :partay:

Back
Top Bottom