What's new

Iran: We Developed a Missile 'Better than S-300'

Again that is your little opinion, and it does not matter in the real world, I said for 2 million comparing to the amounts that were advanced by some people on that thread, it is still big for comparison , my own opinion will be between 5 and 10 million as I stated before in other threads on the Qaher. I am telling you this because I know that a BS mind can think nothing but BS, and can not come with one convicting argument but BS talk.
:omghaha:
You are a joke and have no idea about what you are talking about.

:omghaha:
You are a joke and have no idea about what you are talking about.

Go ahead and tell me about your idea if mine is a joke for you and it made you laugh your lungs out, I at least won something, while your comments are just that and are empty of substance and meaning.

American, European and Israeli military and defense experts believe them so what do you have for intelligence more than these people to accuse Iran of lying or cheating, it will be nice of you to tell us your sources or that your comments are gratuitous talk just for talk.
here you go. even fellow Iranians are ashamed of this plane: F313 (Ghaher) mock-up: To how extend was acceptable? | Page 6

I absolutely laughed my arse off at this Iranian plane. It gave me a laughing crises for 30 minutes straight haha.

Go ahead and tell me about your idea if mine is a joke for you and it made you laugh your lungs out, I at least won something, while your comments are just that and are empty of substance and meaning.

It is not my responsibility to teach everything to a stupid kid. instead of wasting my time, just do a simple search and see how much a fighter jet costs. do search about F-35 project costs, or even PAKFA project costs. do search about the engine and see what engines can be used for that mockup. To be honest, it is not even a good mockup.

here you go. even fellow Iranians are ashamed of this plane: F313 (Ghaher) mock-up: To how extend was acceptable? | Page 6

I absolutely laughed my arse off at this Iranian plane. It gave me a laughing crises for 30 minutes straight haha.

30 minutes laughing crises!!! you should go see a doctor it might be the beginning of some psychlogical disease, is the Qaher that pwerful to give you a disease before it even started its test or does not it.

It is not my responsibility to teach everything to a stupid kid. instead of wasting my time, just do a simple search and see how much a fighter jet costs. do search about F-35 project costs, or even PAKFA project costs. do search about the engine and see what engines can be used for that mockup. To be honest, it is not even a good mockup.

I have posts answering your bad rhetoric all over the Qaher threads in this forum, so do your search first, and please do not project your deepest thoughts about how you perceive yourself as a stupid kid on others.

he is not Iranian and he doesn't understand Persian, every Iranian would laugh at his so called abstract translation on the first page and that's why he didn't dare to post his B.S in Iranian section, he is just a troll and trolls like eachother.

Back
Top Bottom