SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Iran unveils 4 domestically produced satellites

6518312814d4fd3982671e.jpg

An unrelated photo of Iranian satellites

TEHRAN (AP): Iran says it has built four new domestically produced satellites as part of a space programme that's worrying other nations.

State TV showed President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiling the satellites - Fajr, Rasad, Zafar and Amir Kabir-1 - Monday at a ceremony in Tehran.

State TV described them as research satellites but did not provide details. Iran says it has launched at least two satellites and has none in orbit now.

Many nations in the West and Middle East fear Iran's space programme could also bolster its ballistic missile program and ability to conduct space-based surveillance.

The US and other countries have cited fears that Iran's nuclear programme and missile programme could allow it to target Europe and Israel with atomic weapons.

Iran unveils 4 domestically produced satellites - Brahmand.com

how do they plan to put them in orbit ?????

INDIA OR RUSSIA ?

lets see if india stand by iran and gain a good diplomatic leverage in relation.

The Iranians have a decent space program and have launched satellites by themselves.

Why would they hire Indians who can't even put their own sats in space successfully.

I think they don't need anyone.

safir_slv-i.jpg

Indian PSLV is one of the worlds most successful space launch vehicle.
the only one which has failed is GSLV which is used for heavy launches.

im so tired of reading indians saying one of the best in the world..crap
stop it already.
how can you say something like thaT?
are you an expert?
last time.. we saw is that it failed.

Why not USA?
As long as Iran pay money.

Sir.

1# If choose to China, it is cheaper than choose to the USA.

2# And China's launch success rate higher than the USA. China has no record of launch failure, since 1997.

3# Diplomatic relations between Iran and the USA is not good.

I think China is the only option for Iran.

these things will probaly be shot down by the us-jewish state beyong hetero relationship

Congratulations to Iran! These achievements show that societies advance best under its chosen system of governance, not under corrupt american-installed puppet governments like Iraq or Afghanistan.
I heartily congratulate the hard work of Iranians and support them in their resistance against hegemonist America.

Congratulations to Iran! These achievements show that societies advance best under its chosen system of governance, not under corrupt american-installed puppet governments like Iraq or Afghanistan.
I heartily congratulate the hard work of Iranians and support them in their resistance against hegemonist America.

Amen to that! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom