What's new

Iran unveils 4 domestically produced satellites

how do they plan to put them in orbit ?????

INDIA OR RUSSIA ?

lets see if india stand by iran and gain a good diplomatic leverage in relation.

Dare India anger USA by helping Iran launch the satellite?:no:

Dare India anger USA by helping Iran launch the satellite?:no:

It would a commercial launch.

In the public any American statement will be vehemently countered.

But in the back ,what happens will remain a mystery.

US embassy cables: Don't tell us what to do, India warns US

Menon also cautioned the U.S. against telling India what to do, especially in public. "This government has to be seen following an independent foreign policy, not responding to dictation from the U.S.,"

Why would they hire Indians who can't even put their own sats in space successfully.

I think they don't need anyone.

safir_slv-i.jpg

Boy , u really are a frustrated prick

So u remember the 2 Launches that Failed but donot remember the 33 Launches that have been successful since 1996

With PSLV having had 29 Straight successful Launches since 1996

While we have faced troubles with GSLV which has only got a 66% Success rate in last 10 yrs

Finally how many satelites have Pak build on for instance launched
By the looks of it , our dear friends upNorth will launch ur first satelite in Aug 2011:sick::p:P:P

So Iran is far ahead of u guys while it still has a long way to catch up with us

So i would request u to keep ur troll rants to ur self:angry::lol:

i dont think so many people know about the records that isro has created or they are just burning in anger and hatred well burn you cant change the reality and he launch that failed was because of a russian engine

watch that video I posted
Everything we have now has been made in the past 6 years. According to the Israeli dude the pace of development is astonishing.
This
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country

Plus oil prices around 100 dollars a barrel mean we are fast moving up in every field.
See you in another 6 years.

And? yes Iran is developing, so what? still Iran is far behind from the Indian SLV capabilities

Iran also said they will launch man into space this year 2011 and has started fifth generation fighter development..
and heard that they are building 2 frigates....

On topic wat r these satellites ,wat are their capabilities,are they equal to Risat-2 used to spy...?

The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, usually known by its abbreviation PSLV, is an expendable launch system developed to allow India to launch its Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) satellites into sun synchronous orbits, a service that was, until the advent of the PSLV, commercially viable only from Russia. PSLV can also launch small satellites into geostationary transfer orbit (GTO). The reliability and versatility of the PSLV is proven by the fact that it has launched 30 spacecraft (14 Indian and 16 from other countries) into a variety of orbits so far.[16] In April 2008, it successfully launched 10 satellites at once, breaking a world record held by Russia.[17]

hahaha look at this we broke the world record we have launched
30 of them in space 14 being of india and 16 of other countries
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

How many satellites has iran launched till now...?

can any one help me find a source..

Yea, i mailed the iranian presidency's website more than once about "why not go for solar power", but never received any reply to that..

We may be decadent here in the West, but we're not fools! :)

1st of all need to give you some knowledge about Iranian nuclear program... it has been started with the US backing and help and USA supplied Iran with 1st research nuclear reactor in 1969 which was at 1st supposed to be given to Iraq... it is USA which asked iran to build more nuclear reactor ... obviously it was said to shah... and also said Iran would need nuclear power plant worth 20000 MW by 1993... but it is 2011 and irans 1st nuclear plant still about to come online... So all this hue and cry is nothing but crying wolf like Iraq`s WMD...If you are really concerned then ask your european countries to give up nuclear enrichment program ...at 1st and gave up nuclear weapon... go n ask UN to impose sanction on South Korea which was caught producing weapon grade uranium enrichment but no action was taken due to biased nature of UN and us blessings... and ask Japan and Brazil to give up nuclear program... where in both countries politicians expressed desire to have nuclear program.. n last not the least ask USA to get rid of all of its nuclear program along with Israel.... When whole world is producing nuclear tech including middle eastern countries.. where USA even asked for help.. this is nothing but hypocrisy to ask Iran to give up nuclear program...

Yes majority of the people in the west are fools... they have very little knowledge about the out world and has a poor analytical skill compared to other asian countries...

Iran also said they will launch man into space this year 2011 and has started fifth generation fighter development..
and heard that they are building 2 frigates....

On topic wat r these satellites ,wat are their capabilities,are they equal to Risat-2 used to spy...?

this is the second time I'm asking for a source

Ahmedinejad is just a bigmouth, but he has navigated the currents of politics quite well.

Shooting the protestors though harmful was completely necessary to prevent Iran from falling into chaos. The US also shoots protestors.

It's funny how Iran = democracy + capitalism and yet it is demonized while Saudi Arabia is a feudal monarchy and best pals of US.

Back
Top Bottom