What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

If your country really wants to help iranians people then get rid of that religion (you know what) from persian.
imagine if iran became your ally like in the 70s again, no body would bother you in the region again.
Couldn`t agree with you more PERSIAN GOD KING, Iran was a great ally once, the only thing stopping us are the Grand Ayatollah and his revolution guard.
But then again, it would be impossible to do so without Iranian people fighting as well.

@HZR2011
Yeah, perhaps you`re right but still... Indian Muslims should realize that nationality comes first and the religion second.

Those majority indians supporting Iran here are muslims from india not Hindus..Indian muslims has got some brotherhood with every single muslim country out there.

And who are you to determine the religion of others? A Hindu Mullah? As if we didn't have enough problems already. Take your narrow-mindedness some place else.

Couldn`t agree with you more PERSIAN GOD KING, Iran was a great ally once, the only thing stopping us are the Grand Ayatollah and his revolution guard.
But then again, it would be impossible to do so without Iranian people fighting as well.

@HZR2011
Yeah, perhaps you`re right but still... Indian Muslims should realize that nationality comes first and the religion second.

Juts the fact i am here now telling you this should be a big hint that there are persian that want the muslims out of iran.
what makes me laugh is that people say 99% of iran are muslims and the rest jew etc..lol all my friends family and own relatives still in iran are not muslim lol.

If your country really wants to help iranians people then get rid of that religion (you know what) from persian

Thanks again for sharing your anti Islamic rants. Iran a country with a Islamic outlook has emerged only recently (since 1979)
You were hated even before that

Why was Mosadaq removed from power .... Because he was a Islamist ?

You have fond memories of the Shah regime ?

@HZR2011

but for majority Indian muslims religion comes first...

One day when population of Muslims increase and equal to hindus...There will be a partition of India.....i hope that day comes soon..and we should make sure not a single muslims is in the new india and should be sent to their newly formed country!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Juts the fact i am here now telling you this should be a big hint that there are persian that want the muslims out of iran.
what makes me laugh is that people say 99% of iran are muslims and the rest jew etc..lol all my friends family and own relatives still in iran are not muslim lol.

Wiki says 99% muslims....are there any persian relgion or culture left in iran??

@HZR2011
persian god king is a royalist it seems

but most Iranians hate or don't like royalists

it is not the matter to be an ally or not
it is the matter to :
1/ respect the choices of the people
2/ have an international policy which is wise and respectful for all countries

and still the matter of grand ayatollahs.. this is not about grand ayatollah matter
grand ayatollah are religious and this is their job to speak about religion, not politics
many grand ayatollah or ayatollah got problems with the regime: montazeri boroujerdi and so
and the ideas of the ayatollahs which were popular are not at all the ones of Khamenei

it is a big mistake (a big ignorance) to believe ayatollahs are full of hatred
the people who are stupid are not such educated most of time
the guys who burn the american flag or the israeli flag they don't have more than 60 IQ ;)

i will always be surprised how people don't know my country

and good luck: royalists or communists have zero chance to take the power in Iran
except if they cry for US put them in power... but only moudjahidines do that .

about US navy of course they are much stronger! of course they can give us much pain
to say it is not true is just fantasm

Thanks again for sharing your anti Islamic rants. Iran a country with a Islamic outlook has emerged only recently (since 1979)
You were hated even before that

Why was Mosadaq removed from power .... Because he was a Islamist ?

You have fond memories of the Shah regime ?

Lol, the shah was much better then these mullas, and name me one country that is not hated? you dont make any sense its not about being liked but i want our country to follow its own culture..

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

but for majority Indian muslims religion comes first...

One day when population of Muslims increase and equal to hindus...There will be a partition of India.....i hope that day comes soon..and we should make sure not a single muslims is in the new india and should be sent to their newly formed country!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Wiki says 99% muslims....are there any persian relgion or culture left in iran??

There are still some Zoroastrians in iran but they mostly get forced to leave iran and go to placed like india, my own family came here to the u.k.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

it is the matter to :

and still the matter of grand ayatollahs.. this is not about grand ayatollah matter
grand ayatollah are religious and this is their job to speak about religion, not politics
many grand ayatollah or ayatollah got problems with the regime: montazeri boroujerdi and so
and the ideas of the ayatollahs which were popular are not at all the ones of Khamenei

the guys who burn the american flag or the israeli flag they don't have more than 60 IQ ;)

and good luck: royalists or communists have zero chance to take the power in Iran

about US navy of course they are much stronger! of course they can give us much pain

Go to iran youth generation and aks them what they think about their own culture v islam.

There are but (Bhais, Jews and Zoroastrians if not more)

But it is the Muslims he has problem with and wants Muslims forcibly removed from Iran and the country renamed Persia

They tried to fight but world leaders were cowards and no one wanted to help them. It was a great opportunity and we missed it....
It`s all about politics and the world just didn`t do anything.

@HZR2011
I don`t think Indian Muslims will ever equal to Hindu Indians in numbers, but they can already make their own state if they wanted to.

And who are you to determine the religion of others? A Hindu Mullah? As if we didn't have enough problems already. Take your narrow-mindedness some place else.
lol indeed muslims here support all islamic country....Just check out kashmir...99%muslims so they need a new country or join kashmir to pakistan....wat happen to india when it has 50% muslims?......as years pass more kashmirs will emerge in india...finally breaking up....

already muslims broke india on the basic of religion and made pakistan...the same will happen when they become majority in few decades

what a pure horses.hit

America is afraid of Iran, that is why they focus on us 24/7
If you are not afraid of us then leave us alone and stop spreading iranophobia around the globe to advance your political agenda (military agenda is off the table since you are cowards to attack us)

@HZR2011
I don`t think Indian Muslims will ever equal to Hindu Indians in numbers, but they can already make their own state if they wanted to.

How so?

They are dispersed all over the country and except Kashmir, nowhere there is a majority.

it is the matter to :

When i said "Grand Ayatollah", i meant the current Supreme leader of Iran, the one that supports Ahmadinejad and supports the destruction of "the Zionist entity". I`m familiar with other Mullahs that are against this supreme leader of Iran that are currently under house arrest.

They tried to fight but world leaders were cowards and no one wanted to help them. It was a great opportunity and we missed it....
It`s all about politics and the world just didn`t do anything.

@HZR2011

Hopefully there will be more riots and when its begins i will go to iran again and protest and this i wont be running away.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

You must have worked for the SAVAK

Yeah i am 18 years old and i worked for SAVAK.

Back
Top Bottom