What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

Enough of this fantasy talk.

US forces would wipe out the entire Iranian Navy within a day. US has several fleets and each are deployed in different oceans. These fleets alone can challenge naval forces of many countries and decimate them.

Engaging USAF and USAN in combat is suicide.

Read about Operation Praying Mantis.

I have read about those. Have you read about Israeli frigate that got hit too? Iran has come a long way since mid 1980's when US navy was filling in for Saddam's tiny navy and fighting Iranians. But even then, US could not give the victory to Saddam it had hoped for. US navy directly fought Iranians for over 3 years and could not finish off Iran's navy. So your fantasy talk of US invincibility is crap. US can not fight with a dozen troglodytes in Afghan caves let alone fighting Iranians. The only wars US has fought post WWII has been with its own client states or little tiny countries with no real armies. Read the history. If US was that powerful, it would have stopped Iran from taking over Iraq. I hear in December Americans will hand over the keys of Baghdad officially to Iranians and will leave forever after spending a few trillion dollars and tens of thousands of causalities. Is that the power you talking about here? I am sure the same thing is going to happen in Afghanistan in 2014 when US will leave handing over the keys of Kabul to Pakistan. Wow, US is so powerful.

Tell US to first learn how to fight afew troglodyte kids with 40 year old grenades in their hands. Then come and talk to Iran.

Although I do support USA on most of the cases, But on Iran-USA issue, I support Iran.

If Iran didn't faced various sanctions, The story would be different. Still, Iran doing very well with whatever resources they have.

US navy is 100 time stronger than Iran Navy. So, one can't talk such things of conflict. Hope relation improves between them going forward.

I praise iran because it is only muslim country which is not slave of america and challange america and outdated army does not matter because army fight the war not only weapon but there is no need of such aggression.iran should save itself from USA but this is not right wayand last thing iran is only muslim country who can do this

God helps who helps themselves and Iranians clearly are not helping themselves by this type of stunts.

U are right bro....
But for some their self esteem is greater even when they have anything(in terms of military)

The reason they are doing this is that they want the usa to try and do anything to that ship, then iran will F*** the americans around it. please stop your BS about usa being most powerfull navy and crap, irans missiles will wipe their ships out in a few minutes.
these americans are even worst than our mullas.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I have read about those. Have you read about Israeli frigate that got hit too? Iran has come a long way since mid 1980's when US navy was filling in for Saddam's tiny navy and fighting Iranians. But even then, US could not give the victory to Saddam it had hoped for. US navy directly fought Iranians for over 3 years and could not finish off Iran's navy. So your fantasy talk of US invincibility is crap. US can not fight with a dozen troglodytes in Afghan caves let alone fighting Iranians. The only wars US has fought post WWII has been with its own client states or little tiny countries with no real armies. Read the history. If US was that powerful, it would have stopped Iran from taking over Iraq. I hear in December Americans will hand over the keys of Baghdad officially to Iranians and will leave forever after spending a few trillion dollars and tens of thousands of causalities. Is that the power you talking about here? I am sure the same thing is going to happen in Afghanistan in 2014 when US will leave handing over the keys of Kabul to Pakistan. Wow, US is so powerful.

Tell US to first learn how to fight afew troglodyte kids with 40 year old grenades in their hands. Then come and talk to Iran.

People need to stop watching hollywood and see that truth, the usa gets its *** kicked in all its war...stupid yankees

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

2 US nuke attack submarines are enough to take down whole iran navy :lol:

Why dont they then?

Although I do support USA on most of the cases, But on Iran-USA issue, I support Iran.

If Iran didn't faced various sanctions, The story would be different. Still, Iran doing very well with whatever resources they have.

US navy is 100 time stronger than Iran Navy. So, one can't talk such things of conflict. Hope relation improves between them going forward.
King123, you are sadly misinformed....
How can you support a country that takes pride in committing terror attacks around the world and not to mention the fact that it keeps on saying that they wish for Israel to cease to exist?

They are under sanctions because the leaders are prophetic lunatics that wish for the end of time to come along and for that to happen all of mankind would have to die.

Why Indians seem to like Iran is beyond me... The only thing you get from them is natural resources, nothing else.

I praise iran because it is only muslim country which is not slave of america and challange america and outdated army does not matter because army fight the war not only weapon but there is no need of such aggression.iran should save itself from USA but this is not right wayand last thing iran is only muslim country who can do this

Well,then u must also praise muslims for killing millions of people in India in past just because they were non-muslims...
also when Bangladeshis infiltrate NE and start communal violence then also praise muslims..

Also praise them when every bomb blows off in india targetted to kill hindus by muslims!!!

How can you support a country that takes pride in committing terror attacks around the world and not to mention the fact that it keeps on saying that they wish for Israel to cease to exist?

They are under sanctions because the leaders are prophetic lunatics that wish for the end of time to come along and for that to happen all of mankind would have to die.

Why Indians seem to like Iran is beyond me... The only thing you get from them is natural resources, nothing else.

If your country really wants to help iranians people then get rid of that religion (you know what) from persian.
imagine if iran became your ally like in the 70s again, no body would bother you in the region again.

Those majority indians supporting Iran here are muslims from india not Hindus..Indian muslims has got some brotherhood with every single muslim country out there.

Historical ties, the Zoroastrians have numerous contributions to India owner of TATA group is a Zoroastrian, they are like Jews of India.

Also the father of Indology , Al-Biruni was an Iranian scholar.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Those majority indians supporting Iran here are muslims from india not Hindus..Indian muslims has got some brotherhood with every single muslim country out there.

Wow!
Your view of seeing things through a religious prism is infantile

Guys i think he means why indians are supporting this current iran. not why they are supporting iranians people but our government.

2 US nuke attack submarines are enough to take down whole iran navy :lol:

I think ONLY one nuke is enough to show what US really thinks of the Iranian people... Their future.... Their freedom ... Their rights and their own (America's) responsibilities

Back
Top Bottom