Frigates

Submarines

Patrol Coastal Craft

Mine Warfare Craft

Amphibious Operations Craft

Defense Budget / Expenditure

$9,174,000,000

$6,410,000,000

You failed. Your advantage to Pakistan is only Purchasing Power/Budget.

Let me tell you- Your Navy is about to fall apart. Has ships from 1960's. Has ripoff Russian subs.- Your Army has a ripoff of Russian tanks and 1960's tanks.- Your airforce is made up of flying coffins F-5's, F-7M..etc...

Plus Pakistan has nukes.

So you only hold advantage in budget. Quite sad? :rofl:

I spent a year in Tehran. Everyone I talked to cursed Islam ... not mullahs, but Islam. They realized that mullahs are themselves nothing but agents of Islam. Islam is the source and it has - as a virus (a meme) - infected minds. Not to mention that these idiots who promote Islam, mullahs, are nothing but illiterate brainwashed villagers. The village idiots of Iran coming to power.

Even the US paid a heavy price for having their Christian village idiot - GW Bush - as president. Do we expect any better from the villagers who know nothing but Quran. ?

Iran's cure is to wipe out ignorance, which comes in many forms, the most vicious form being Islam. I am not saying there are not other problems, but a lot of the ignorance is being channeled into Islam, even if it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam has become the last refuge of ignorant, uneducated, unthinking people who cannot face reality.

There is no hope for Iran as long as the village idiot is in power.
You are a big village idiot with such stupid comment.

So you spent only one year in Tehran. Lol in the rich North?

In a country there should be a respect: a respect among religions, a respect among political ideas, but you are totally missing this respect. Even in USA at least respect their choices.

My grand father was mullah. He spent his life helping the other, he never worked in court or in politics. He was just caring about people all his life, so much that when he died it was just remaining his own cloth on him. My father didn't have any heritage , like most Iranians. We are not villagers, but i guess you'll consider us villagers.

I can see your comments you are the type of people that are so anti arab and pointing arab=islam only gave bad to Iran
You are a shame . Even your comments here in France would be seen extremely racist .

Again since you don't get what is happening in Iran...
They are not ALL mullahs who have a position . But sadly yes some of them have strong power . And sadly they are some fanatic some of them, full of stupidity. But they don't represent Islam. Anyway Islam is as well in the heart and faith of the muslims of Iran. At least half of Iranians are real muslims so i wonder you call Iranians majority "villagers" .

Tired of hearing this world "villager" (when you know that very big majority of people live in cities that's ridiculous) to insult people of Iran... i see full of these comments in royalist websites. or balatarin.

You are a big village idiot with such stupid comment.

So you spent only one year in Tehran. Lol in the rich North?

In a country there should be a respect: a respect among religions, a respect among political ideas, but you are totally missing this respect. Even in USA at least respect their choices.

My grand father was mullah. He spent his life helping the other, he never worked in court or in politics. He was just caring about people all his life, so much that when he died it was just remaining his own cloth on him. My father didn't have any heritage , like most Iranians. We are not villagers, but i guess you'll consider us villagers.

I can see your comments you are the type of people that are so anti arab and pointing arab=islam only gave bad to Iran
You are a shame . Even your comments here in France would be seen extremely racist .

Again since you don't get what is happening in Iran...
They are not ALL mullahs who have a position . But sadly yes some of them have strong power . And sadly they are some fanatic some of them, full of stupidity. But they don't represent Islam. Anyway Islam is as well in the heart and faith of the muslims of Iran. At least half of Iranians are real muslims so i wonder you call Iranians majority "villagers" .

Tired of hearing this world "villager" (when you know that very big majority of people live in cities that's ridiculous) to insult people of Iran... i see full of these comments in royalist websites. or balatarin.

Yes, I hear calling some one a villager a country is the most extreme kind of abuse one can give any one in Iran. It is such a sad thing. Because in other countries being a country folk is actually seen as a matter of respect. Anyways, from what I have seen, the western oriented Iranians and those calling themselves modern Iranians, are the most pathetic racists and the only thing that matters for them is their idol god, United States.

You failed. Your advantage to Pakistan is only Purchasing Power/Budget.

Let me tell you- Your Navy is about to fall apart. Has ships from 1960's. Has ripoff Russian subs.- Your Army has a ripoff of Russian tanks and 1960's tanks.- Your airforce is made up of flying coffins F-5's, F-7M..etc...

Plus Pakistan has nukes.

So you only hold advantage in budget. Quite sad? :rofl:
yeah plz plus modern f-14,mig-29,su-24,su-25,KILO submarines,IRANIAN DESTROYERs and FREGATEs.the best missile powers in the ME.t-72,ZOLFAQAR tank.thousands of antiship missile.
add them in the list plz!:lol::lol::lol:

yeah plz plus modern f-14,mig-29,su-24,su-25,KILO submarines,IRANIAN DESTROYERs and FREGATEs.the best missile powers in the ME.t-72,ZOLFAQAR tank.thousands of antiship missile.

Yeah, all those things are good, but at the end of the day, it always comes down to nukes, which Iran does not have, unfortunately I might add. Only nukes matter at the end. No matter how many tanks, subs and fighters you might have, they do not stand a chance against nukes. If Iran had nukes, US would be begging Iran to be calm and instead negotiate with them but if Iran instead had 40 more kilo subs, 400 Su-30 and 3000 T-90 tanks, still US would be threatening Iran with all options on the table. This is the hard reality. If Iran had nukes, Saddam would have never attacked, US would not have downed Iran Air flight 655, and all the region, plus Russia, Europe and US would not have helped Saddam. But the then modern Iranian military of 1980 which had F-14's with Aim-54 and super modern Chieftain tanks and Cobra helicopters never stopped him. That is what I am talking about.

USA would had attacked Iran before iraq if they really had the guts, think about it if they took over Iran and installed a puppet regime they would had invaded iraq very easily then. they tries to invade Iran once, but their military stuff got burned in the desert. Iranian called it act of god, i call it pure luck.

something stops them from attacking, but i cant pinpoint it.

1980: Tehran hostage rescue mission fails
A top-secret attempt by the United States to free American hostages held in Iran's capital,Tehran, has collapsed in failure, with the death of eight soldiers.
President Carter announced the disastrous mission in a broadcast to the nation earlier today.

"I ordered this rescue mission prepared in order to safeguard American lives and protect America's national interests, and to reduce the tensions in the world that have been caused among many nations as this crisis has continued," he said.

He took full personal responsibility for the operation, and its cancellation, but did not rule out another attempt.

It was the first the American public, or the wider world, had heard of the mission, although it had been planned since shortly after the US embassy in Iran was seized last November by Islamic militants. They have held 53 US citizens hostage there ever since.

The dramatic attempt to free the hostages began yesterday when six Hercules C130 transport planes set off to rendezvous with a group of nine helicopters at a remote desert airstrip, south-east of Tehran.

But the mission ran into trouble almost as soon as it had started.

From farce to tragedy

Two helicopters went down with engine trouble, and a third was diverted to help.

Then another helicopter was damaged as it landed on the airstrip, leaving only five workable helicopters. The mission had become impossible.

President Carter ordered the operation to abort. It was then that the farce became a tragedy.

As the aircraft took off again, another helicopter crashed into one of the C130 aircraft and burst into flames. Eight soldiers died, and another four men suffered burns.

'An act of war'

In Tehran there were jubilant scenes as thousands of people celebrated the failure of the mission.

The Foreign Minister, Sadeq Qotbzadeh, condemned the rescue effort as "an act of war".

In Europe, there was shock and surprise that the mission had taken place without advance consultation of America's allies.

EEC governments have recently agreed to threaten sanctions against Iran in the hope of preventing the use of force.

Source: BBC

Yeah, all those things are good, but at the end of the day, it always comes down to nukes, which Iran does not have, unfortunately I might add. Only nukes matter at the end. No matter how many tanks, subs and fighters you might have, they do not stand a chance against nukes. If Iran had nukes, US would be begging Iran to be calm and instead negotiate with them but if Iran instead had 40 more kilo subs, 400 Su-30 and 3000 T-90 tanks, still US would be threatening Iran with all options on the table. This is the hard reality. If Iran had nukes, Saddam would have never attacked, US would not have downed Iran Air flight 655, and all the region, plus Russia, Europe and US would not have helped Saddam. But the then modern Iranian military of 1980 which had F-14's with Aim-54 and super modern Chieftain tanks and Cobra helicopters never stopped him. That is what I am talking about.
never ever never!we Iranians hate americans because of their atomic bombs.we wont make it im sure.killing civilians is not a honor.every country must dropp their atomic weapons in the trash even our friends.
and be carefull friend !soveit had the big number of N-bombs but those N-bombs didnt help them at all

The way I see it, Iran is playing into the hands of US and Ahmadinejad, despite having made smart decisions in the past, is now making blunders. There was no need to show off military might or utter threats to close down Straight of Hormuz. Its unnecessary and it gives ammo to US and EU to enforce further sanctions on Iran. The best thing for Iran would be to concentrate on its economy and people, and not get caught up in political rhetoric.

never ever never!we Iranians hate americans because of their atimic bombs.we wont make it im sure.killing civilians is not a honor.every country must dropp their atomic weapons in the trash even our friends. :tup:
and be carefull friend !soveit had the big number of N-bombs but those N-bombs didnt help them at all

I believe, Iran would fight only if they would win and here, I find any new sanctions on Iran will break down Iran’s economy while any new full scale war, especially with Iran, will result in collapse of heavily debted US’s/ EU’s economies. US+EU can’t just fight 2-3 wars at one time, in Afghan also with ongoing tension with Pakistan and now with Iran also, they can’t…………….:no:

Talking war politics is always tough but, listen carefully, when a strong man beat a weak person, people generally support the strong man, not the weaker one. I mean, if you can demonstrate your strengths then world will listen what you say otherwise you gotto do what you are told to do, you have reached this level. But if you win, you will talk to others on your terms and conditions and then you will find many other countries in your support also, this is how the world is. Iran is well placed to win any war against US right now but things won’t be the same after 4-5 years, after facing new sanctions. Cowardness will only bring heavy price for Iran in future. :meeting:

But yes, Any decision for a full scale war will certainly result in loss of lives so its just the Iran’s leadership, how they respond to the current circumtances. :coffee:

I spent a year in Tehran. Everyone I talked to cursed Islam ... not mullahs, but Islam. They realized that mullahs are themselves nothing but agents of Islam. Islam is the source and it has - as a virus (a meme) - infected minds. Not to mention that these idiots who promote Islam, mullahs, are nothing but illiterate brainwashed villagers. The village idiots of Iran coming to power.

Even the US paid a heavy price for having their Christian village idiot - GW Bush - as president. Do we expect any better from the villagers who know nothing but Quran. ?

Iran's cure is to wipe out ignorance, which comes in many forms, the most vicious form being Islam. I am not saying there are not other problems, but a lot of the ignorance is being channeled into Islam, even if it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam has become the last refuge of ignorant, uneducated, unthinking people who cannot face reality.

There is no hope for Iran as long as the village idiot is in power.

yeah man bring it on show me how real iranian yo are!
im a villager?! i preffer those villagers to those who runnig from iran
and about people of iran most its people are muslim believe in islam but the ones who robe others those are the ones that justify themselves by cursing islam!
no matter how good or bad we are islam is the only solution
and this is the democracy that you people believe?! insulting those who believe in god so what?
you insulting most people of iran .

I wonder if Saddam Hussein gave Kuwait the consideration we gave him. Ooops...I guess people forgot about what happened to Kuwait.

If peace is what you want, then we respect you for that.
but go to your leaders and make then understand Iran's issues belong to Iranians, so Iranians have to topple the regime not nato bombs.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

how do you know we dont have nukes?

never ever never!we Iranians hate americans because of their atomic bombs.we wont make it im sure.killing civilians is not a honor.every country must dropp their atomic weapons in the trash even our friends.
nuke is something that i believe they will never use at all
using it is a permission to bring down every country.first nuke luanched and im sure its the last day that we are alive.so we are not afraid of these useless toys

But on Paper, Iran is much more powerful than Pakistan :what:

World Military Strength Comparison

Iran to Pakistan

CURRENT GFP RANK

Active Military Personnel

Active Military Reserves

Total Aircraft

Total Land-Based Weapons

Total Naval Units

Towed Artillery

Merchant Marine Strength

Major Ports and Terminals

Destroyers

Frigates

Submarines

Patrol Coastal Craft

Mine Warfare Craft

Amphibious Operations Craft

Defense Budget / Expenditure

$9,174,000,000

$6,410,000,000

Nice one, but where's the section for nuclear warheads? I think that category alone is the deciding factor (in this case at least). :wave:

Nice one, but where's the section for nuclear warheads? I think that category alone is the deciding factor (in this case at least). :wave:

First, if you mean by long range missiles and nukes then here, are you sure Iran doesn’t have nukes, please respond to post 131. And about long range missiles, we have news as below:

Tehran’s missile program then developed in several phases. From the mid-1980s to mid-1990s, Iran purchased 300-kilometer-range Scud-B and 600-kilometer-range Scud-C missiles from North Korea, and it also indigenously assembled and built Scuds. Then Iran developed the single-stage, liquid-fuel Shahab-3 missile. This approximately 16-metric-ton missile has a range of 1,300 kilometers with a 750-kilogram payload and is derived from North Korea’s Nodong missile. The Shahab-3 was first flight-tested in July 1998 and reportedly completed its development test series after its sixth flight in July 2003.[2]

Since the turn of the century, Iran has pursued a number of other missile projects, although it has not yet flight-tested a new medium-range or long-range ballistic missile. One project involves modifications to the Shahab-3. In August 2004, Iran tested a Shahab-3 with a bulbous nose cone reportedly capable of accommodating a nuclear warhead.[3] In August 2005, Iran stated that it had increased the range of the Shahab-3 to 2,000 kilometers. Iran again tested the Shahab-3 in January 2006 and May 2006, and the January 2006 test may have involved a more advanced North Korean Nodong-B missile.[4]

The Nodong-B reportedly uses technology from the Soviet-era SS-N-6 submarine-launched missile and has a range of 2,500-4,000 kilometers. It is reportedly shorter and wider than the original Nodong and has a dual-chamber control engine rather than the steering vanes of the original Nodong, which would make it more stable, more maneuverable, and more accurate than the original. Its Iranian derivative is sometimes called the Shahab-3B. Press reports in April 2006 noted that Iran had received this Nodong-B missile from North Korea, but it is unclear as to how many missiles were supplied and whether Iran is also indigenously building this missile.[5]

European Missile Defense: Assessing Iran

Note: Iran'r border is at the distance of under 2,750km from Rome and under 3,550km from Paris and at around 3,700 from London, only
http://www.freemaptools.com/measure-distance.htm

:wave:

Also, we know how much Pakistan stand with having nuclear weapons. Nuclear threatening to NATO by Pakistan on 19th October and then NATO checked Pakistan’s nuclear strength on 26th November:

Asking the US to 'think 10 times' before moving into North Waziristan region from Afghanistan, Kayani reminded the Americans that Pakistan was a nuclear power and should not be compared with Iraq or Afghanistan.
Kayani warns US against anti-Pakistan offensive - Yahoo!

and NATO didnt think even "one time" while attacking every Pakistani troops one by one and even remained on the spot for over 1.5 hours, but they couldn't use even desi Pistol on those helicopters.:meeting:

Pakistan’s total strengths is their missiles and nukes which they may use against India only, that’s it :cry:. but here also, whenever Pakistani leaders threaten India with nukes, they generally talk like ‘suicide bombers’ as India also has nukes and better means to use them;), anyway…….

But here, please encourage US to attack Iran and check response. if Iran lose 24 then they will score at least 24, no less than that, anyhow they have limited options. Iran is ranked 12 on GFP, and its true that their naval power is really good/ credible, and they may prove it if required.:agree:

Thanks and I hope we would stick to the topic only, about Iran Vs US

Regards :tup:

Note: thats why I had already said in my post 4274 as below. hope I haven't hurt you all :cry:

NATO’s attack on Pakistanis troops has a straight meaning, that, they want to conduct military operations inside Pakistan and they don’t want Pakistani military to make any noise.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tan-declares-attack-plot-285.html#post2353579

I think problem with the world is no one wants to sit down and freaking talk instead its military confrontations , media attacks etc etc.

Yes the US fifth Fleet is more then a match for Irans Navy but people shouldnt underestimate Iran and say its a done deal if war came to happen.

And people should stop talking about war as if its a freaking movie (Yeah you Regular) yes these events are interesting for people like us but war is not a preety thing for anyone.

Closing Comments:Gambit ,Oldman1 and Chogy yous are the master of this forum yous have some of the best true posts on this forum give the guys a medal.

PS.Persian god king whose that chick in ur Avatar shes hot!

Back
Top Bottom