What's new

Iran to send man into space by 2019

shame for Pakistani leaders who are wasting money & doing corruption in very field

where is the fission reactor first, fusion reactor is very few in the world, does iran want to achieve for which even western world is speculating :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to ward-off your own shame? :azn:

Give them credit that they can still dream and fight back, even under server-most circumstances.

Respect this trait! It is rare among muslims!

Are you trying to ward-off your own shame? :azn:

Give them credit that they can still dream and fight back, even under server-most circumstances.

Respect this trait! It is rare among muslims!

my own shame, please describe this in detail

Shouldn't Iran first put up a working satellite..I know they tried to launch one last year(their very FIRST satellite) not sure if it is functional.

Dinner jacket is really loony is he not?

Well, OF COURSE the Iranians can put a man in space! They could probably do it next year. The trick is to bring him back alive! They didn't say they would bring their man back, just that they would blast him up there! There must be 1000's of revolutionary guards who would volunteer to be Iran's first martyr in space. :yahoo:

Well, OF COURSE the Iranians can put a man in space! They could probably do it next year. The trick is to bring him back alive! They didn't say they would bring their man back, just that they would blast him up there! There must be 1000's of revolutionary guards who would volunteer to be Iran's first martyr in space. :yahoo:

Actually US has started halting his coming back alive from now on

Actually US has started halting his coming back alive from now on

What does that mean? It's the Chinese who are hot on "anti-satellite" missiles .....

But you are correct in one respect. If the Iranians shoot their guy up there, they can then blow him up and say it was an American missile that did it. And half the idiot world would believe them.

What does that mean? It's the Chinese who are hot on "anti-satellite" missiles .....

But you are correct in one respect. If the Iranians shoot their guy up there, they can then blow him up and say it was an American missile that did it. And half the idiot world would believe them.

;) if we take up everything Ahmadi says as true :P

i meant that Iranian president blames everything on US

What is next..? An irani restaurant on moon...:hitwall:

More like, Iran will have an ICBM by 2019.
World needs to learn deciphering Iranian talk.

I think the media has misinterpreted the news.

Iran actually wanted to send an envoy to Ban-Ki-Moon, the present Secretary General of United Nations.

The media must have seen the news of Iran sending envoy to UN and to meet Mr.Moon and twisted the news.

Just my 2 paisa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom