What's new

Iran to dispatch 28th naval flotilla to India

tnx , but dude !!! he is our national hero ! :undecided:

lol

yep !! i am really falling in love with the awesome indian culture !!

tnx guys for your support to our brother like relations :smitten::smitten:

Different languages,different meaning bro!
I could not find anything on the invidual named "Bandar Abass",please post some info on him bro!!

Bandar Abass Port

Bandarabbas-sahel-2.jpg

Nick named "crab port".

Welcome to India fellas... Enjoy stay in India... Don't miss Hyderabad dum biryani...

Can any one post about Iran naval size and other info.... am not aware of Iranian navy...btw I always like persian culture... and Irani chicks...:welcome::welcome::welcome:

sure brother , thank u all ... :wub:
well i think you'll be quite surprised to know this but the truth is that Bengal always had warm relation with Persia/Iran since the ancient times.one of the dynasties that ruled Bengal in the medieval age was Iranian in origin and they were the most liberal one in the entire region.we still have people here in Bengal who claim that their ancestors arrived in Bengal from Persia in the middle ages.anyways it's good to see that both India and Iran are taking their relationship to the next level.Long live the Indo-Iranian friendship:cheers:

well i think you'll be quite surprised to know this but the truth is that Bengal always had warm relation with Persia/Iran since the ancient times.one of the dynasties that ruled Bengal in the medieval age was Iranian in origin and they were the most liberal one in the entire region.we still have people here in Bengal who claim that their ancestors arrived in Bengal from Persia in the middle ages.anyways it's good to see that both India and Iran are taking their relationship to the next level.Long live the Indo-Iranian friendship:cheers:

not surprised at all mate , i knew that , iran and india have thousands of yrs of amicable brother like relations . :azn:

thats why we both hate united kingdom :lol:

not surprised at all mate , i knew that , iran and india have thousands of yrs of amicable brother like relations . :azn:

thats why we both hate united kingdom :lol:
well even though i generally don't hate the entire English race but i hold them guilty of dividing the Indian sub-continent for their own vested interests.it's only because of those brits that today the people of the sub-continent have become mortal enemies of each other.....:coffee:

well even though i generally don't hate the entire English race but i hold them guilty of dividing the Indian sub-continent for their own vested interests.it's only because of those brits that today the people of the sub-continent have become mortal enemies of each other.....:coffee:

i also dont hate any race , and i dont like racism .

but i also am not a fan of occupying regimes , uk occupied not only india but iran too

i also dont hate any race , and i dont like racism .

but i also am not a fan of occupying regimes , uk occupied not only india but iran too
well one must understand the fact that the western civilisation is responsible for most of the ethic based rivalries in Asia and Africa.those colonists were clever enough to incite one race against another in all the countries that they used to rule to serve their own interests and because of their treachery most of the Asian and African countries are still suffering from ethnic and religion based violence to this day......

Back
Top Bottom