What's new

Iran: Syrian intervention 'will be defeated'

LMAO, who will defeat assad?
the terrorists in syria are getting slaughtered by assads army.
I am seriosuly who will go in and defeat assad? the saudis?ahahahahaha
come one man, the saudis will get rapped by some random tribe on their way to the syria lol

also It is such a shame the Iranian here always defend pakistan, but here we have many pakistanis siding with the enemies of the islamic world such as saudis,zionists...have some shame.

It also suits certain actors if Assad is removed. But that is why I think that Russia China India Pakistan have it right we should have a policy of condemning interference in sovereign states. Let the Syrians sort it out for themselves. If enough of them stand up even if 20% were to go out in the streets the country would be ungovernable by anyone. Who are we to decide if and when and who to support in a country in the fog of civil disruption

If we let the Syrians to decide there own fate then we must get ready to see another 45 years of Al-Assad's rule, mate dictators do not relinquish power on peoples will they are always forced to leave either by coups or by foreign interventions in the 3rd scenario when there military withdraws support.

If we let the Syrians to decide there own fate then we must get ready to see another 45 years of Al-Assad's rule, mate dictators do not relinquish power on peoples will they are always forced to leave either by coups or by foreign interventions in the 3rd scenario when there military withdraws support.

So how come in Spain a dictator did that or even in Chile without killing fields being created

come one man, the saudis will get rapped by some random tribe on their way to the syria lol

That's true

also It is such a shame the Iranian here always defend pakistan, but here we have many pakistanis siding with the enemies of the islamic world such as saudis,zionists...have some shame.

Listen mate we do not represent anyone other than ourselves here. I for example have defended Iran to the point where some have said I am Iranians so that remark is unfair

It's just a forum where people share their personal opinions,they don't represent their country in general matters.

aryab-b

I am not talking about you, I am saying siding with enemies of the islamic world like wahabis and the Israelis is just too stupid for some of the members. but Iranian here I see always defend pakistan no matter what...some of them even made themselves almost become enemies with Indian just to defend you. but now look at some the pakistani members.

It is best to wait until the fruit is ripe. Forced democracy or bombing a people into democracy is no solution

Then live on dictators wish as long as he wants ? the ultimate of the removal of dictators in the entire middle east will be good for the region, i see a reunification in the middle east as it was before Sykes -Picot .

Then live on dictators wish as long as he wants ? the ultimate of the removal of dictators in the entire middle east will be good for the region, i see a reunification in the middle east as it was before Sykes -Picot .

Well , what you expect ,if the oppodition decide infinietly boycut the ellection and polls then how the are supposed to replace the dictator or maybe there is another explanation that the opposition decided to use terror card , maybe as a matter of fact the dictator is more popular than the opposition

Well , what you expect ,if the oppodition decide infinietly boycut the ellection and polls then how the are supposed to replace the dictator or maybe there is another explanation that the opposition decided to use terror card , maybe as a matter of fact the dictator is more popular than the opposition

I would appreciate you to edit your post that is not my coment

Then live on dictators wish as long as he wants ? the ultimate of the removal of dictators in the entire middle east will be good for the region, i see a reunification in the middle east as it was before Sykes -Picot .[/QUOTE]

It must come in its own time without American Israeli or other outside influence and ulterior motives of Israel/America

Pakistan was busy with allowing American terrorists to kill innocent Pakistani civilians with drones.

It's sad that some people play down Iran's support for the Palestinian cause on purpose even when their countries have done close to nothing for the Palestinian issue. Most of the problems that we face with the west is over Israel-Palestine issue, if not, many of our differences could be put aside by negotiations and I guess we should blame the Iranian regime theoricians for that because they have made our support of Palestine as an ideology of the system which is wrong in my opinion.

They are right: intervention of Iranian Quds brigades in Syria will be defeated.

To my Indian friends - Why are all of you against Assad regime?? Do we even know the alternative?? Do we know any opposition leader??
Syrian regime could well be replaced by another Taliban style regime. Besides, has the current regime ever said/done anything against India??
I think Indian govt is done well to be neutral here.

You mean Al-Assad got 97% of total votes because of poll boycott by opposition come on mate, he is ought to get get nearly 100% in any case. You know how much Mobarak used to get in Egyptian presidential elections, always more than 90% & all the dictators are being loved by their people.

Back
Top Bottom