What's new

Iran successfully test-fires 4th generation of Fateh 110 precision missile

ok and these are pics: (soheil hala sare 5 metr dava nakon :partay: )
fateh_4thGen_test_01.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_02.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_03.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_05.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_08.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_09.jpg

fateh_4thGen_test_10.jpg

Fateh_110.png

Left : Fateh 110

Right : Persian Gulf

So? Except little changes in the nose cone everything else is similar. Isn't it? Don't you agree that Persian Gulf missile is based on Fateh-110? That thing is official I think, and it makes 100% sense too.

So? Except little changes in the nose cone everything else is similar. Isn't it? Don't you agree that Persian Gulf missile is based on Fateh-110? That thing is official I think, and it makes 100% sense too.

Ya ! look at the nose cone :

13910514121027521_PhotoL.jpg

it can't be a optical guidance

Can someone please tell me how this Missile is so special, I mean, Pakistan too has SRBM. What's the big deal here?

Hay buddy we congratulate our brothers for their achievement. We might have something similar or not but its irrelevant. Iran is working to defend itself and this is the matter of satisfaction and pride for everybody. So say cheers to their achievement and share your smile with them.

@Iranians,

After capturing one of USA's best spy plane, I hope you would have reverse engineered some of their best tech and specially the RAM paint. You would need to surprise your enemy a BIG time my friends and May Allah help you do that.

I swear to Allah that from my personal experiences I have learned that if Allah chooses you to be there, he would save you no matter what happens and what I see is that Iran is going to stay and become strong every day more. You have responsibility to lead the army of Muslims to crub Anti-Christ and Allah is preparing you for that. May blessings of Allah be with you - Always!

@Iranians,

After capturing one of USA's best spy plane, I hope you would have reverse engineered some of their best tech and specially the RAM paint. You would need to surprise your enemy a BIG time my friends and May Allah help you do that.

I swear to Allah that from my personal experiences I have learned that if Allah chooses you to be there, he would save you no matter what happens and what I see is that Iran is going to stay and become strong every day more. You have responsibility to lead the army of Muslims to crub Anti-Christ and Allah is preparing you for that. May blessings of Allah be with you - Always!

bighug.gif

The launch cycle and vehicle don't seem to confer with other statistics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom