What's new

Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

On the behalf of all Iranians I'm really grateful for what everyone has commented here, hopefully this technology will be use for peaceful purposes, I hope the direction of this topic remain constructive as it is, I'm hoping like Europe and U.S, Asia can also have it's own space agency (Which it has) but we expect this space agency to have more concentration on sending explorers, at the moment Asia has several space power such as: Russia, China, India and also Japan, Iran and Pakistan are also at the developing stages and can also help this space agency to achieve it's goals.

Congratulations to Iran. There is nothing to scare. So go wherever you want to go.

May bless come upon Iran, Amen.

india after starting in late 1960s today has developed elite space technology. Iran hasnt achieved indegenously in other defence department but has achieved in space technology.

i feel its coz of indian alliance. we all know india and iran has all kinds of ties, maybe culture or intellegence.we know india-iran is one pain in a$$ of pakistan(eg: chabahar port and balochistan politics by iran and india).

@ pak/iran

Dose his calm is true?

Congratulation and admire your every success. Iran sucess is islamic world sucess. May Allah keep this blessing on the warrior nation.

Gratz to Iran.

And gangwar, the missile technology is actually North Korean, not Chinese. :)

Could you please Name the North Korean Cruise Missile if U cant thats because they dont have one.
I suggest Use your brain next time before U try putting down Pakistani scientist.

Read all indians Post they are actually taking credit for iranian Success you on other hand.

well guyz.....i personally feel, it was somehow bound to happen.

lets understand.

india has become so advanced in aircrafts than its neighbours coz of russian alliance. pakistan has done so good in missile technology but not any other defence artillary field. reason: chinese alliance and technology.

india after starting in late 1960s today has developed elite space technology. Iran hasnt achieved indegenously in other defence department but has achieved in space technology.

i feel its coz of indian alliance. we all know india and iran has all kinds of ties, maybe culture or intellegence.we know india-iran is one pain in a$$ of pakistan(eg: chabahar port and balochistan politics by iran and india).

i feel india might play a double game where it needs western support but also cant abandon its decade old ally iran. it doesnt support irani cause in da open but behind da scene does provide iran with its indegenous expertise.

any flaws in my argument?

i m ready to clearify why!

:cheers:
What project does close allies like India and Iran have. If you are so close then it could be that India provided Iran all the nuclear tech. Total violation of international law. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

Could you please Name the North Korean Cruise Missile if U cant thats because they dont have one.
I suggest Use your brain next time before U try putting down Pakistani scientist.

Read all indians Post they are actually taking credit for iranian Success you on other hand.

Gangwar said that the missile technology we have is thanks to China. But I remember a correspondent to A.Q. said that we actually gave North Korea, nuclear know-how in return for missile technology. Same goes for Musharraf, in his book. I believe I am mostly right.

____

Gratz to Iran once more :victory:

Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

Good work Iran. Its a very good begining. As an Indian and witness to the evolution of Indias space capabilities, I must say that this is humble but very significant achievement. Good luck for future.

But better not share your expertise with the undeserving.

I am happy for Iran........... wish them best of luck for their future inventions...... don't know why but even though we have bad relationships with Iran..... still we cheer up for each other whenever any good news comes across the borders

Best of luck Iran....... One of the most couregeous country around

Dude Indians backed out of Iran pakistan india gas pipe line to please USA and israel they voted against iran do u really think they are helping iran with any thing other then :blah::blah:.

hmm, I want to see that Iran and Pakistan is helping each other with having a brotherly relation.

Dude Indians backed out of Iran pakistan india gas pipe line to please USA and israel they voted against iran do u really think they are helping iran with any thing other then :blah::blah:.

well theres something called 'politics'. iran knows india has to grow very rapidly and without developed nation support it cant. if u see india wont openly support iran for its expedition which worries west.....but india cant simply abandon its decade old ally for any reason. its RAW which operates in iran and afganistan against pakistan! isnt it?????

well things arent straight forward to understand.

why do u think chabahar and gwadar port are placed so nearby?:sniper:

and regarding IPI pipeline, it was refused by india coz of pakistani presence.do u think india is da biggest enemy of iran to see it never prospers(as per ur logic). temme, why isnt iran going ahead with only iran-pakistan pipeline and why is the project on stay until india waves green flag?

why do u think pakistan is desperately trying to convince iran that it takes the GURANTEE OF GAS REACHING INDIA?

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=212941

coz without india iran wont go ahead only with pakistan.

its INDIA v/s Pakistan which is the problem for this project. not India v/s Iran....

Last edited:
Good work Iran. Its a very good begining. As an Indian and witness to the evolution of Indias space capabilities, I must say that this is humble but very significant achievement. Good luck for future.

But better not share your expertise with the undeserving.

as i said it was bound to happen.....indians cant share some tecnology which ist theirs but imported to its allys....but can give what is its own..... it wasnt a shock to see iran succeeding in space technology......

Back
Top Bottom