What's new

Iran sports thread

Germany will win. England to crash out in the quarters after finishing 2nd in the group.

There is no guarantee England will make it. Ukraine and Montenegro both breathing down your necks.

Hodgson was a poor choice, should have given the job to 'Arry.

Germany is not going to win. Brazil has a good chance to win, but IMO Spain is the number 1 title contender. Italy is a dangerous outsider.
Bar Neymar, I don't think Brazil are that good, although home advantage will help.
Germany have been dominant in Europe and they love big tournaments.

There is no guarantee England will make it. Ukraine and Montenegro both breathing down your necks.

Hodgson was a poor choice, should have given the job to 'Arry.

Harry is not a good manager, when he has money to spend sure, he is fine, but obviously that doesn't apply here.
Roy has done okay, we're the only team not to have lost yet in our group.
I'd be very disappointed if we didn't win our group. Only conceded 3 goals.

Bar Neymar, I don't think Brazil are that good, although home advantage will help.
Germany have been dominant in Europe and they love big tournaments.

Indeed, German clubs dominate the game nowadays, and they probably have, together with Spain, the best team, but I don't see them winning in Brazil. There was a time when Germany won these kind of tournaments with bad football, but that era is gone. They don't have that old German winning mentality anymore.

Harry is not a good manager, when he has money to spend sure, he is fine, but obviously that doesn't apply here.
Roy has done okay, we're the only team not to have lost yet in our group.
I'd be very disappointed if we didn't win our group. Only conceded 3 goals.

Redknapp is a very underrated manager. He took Tottenham from relegation position to Champions League football, that is an unprecedented turn around. Hodgson plays same boring 4-4-2, straight lines football that has haunted the England team forever.

guys,what the phuck are you talking about?sure,Iran will get the cup.

Redknapp is a very underrated manager. He took Tottenham from relegation position to Champions League football, that is an unprecedented turn around. Hodgson plays same boring 4-4-2, straight lines football that has haunted the England team forever.
Yes, by wheeling and dealing. Something he wouldn't be able to do as England manager.
I've just looked at Roys record, only lost 2 games, one against Italy on penalties in the euros. The other, a friendly against Sweden,

I think international football as a whole is boring. Full of meaningless games. Only gets good towards the end of the qualifiers and in the tournaments.

8abbf22ad85311e2ade822000a1fa7aa_7.jpg

0a9c94bed85311e2916922000a1f9043_7.jpg

39a7e5e2d85311e29bea22000a1f90d2_7.jpg

3ace3782d85311e2ae4022000ae911aa_7.jpg

405f37aad85311e2b12d22000a9e295b_7.jpg

0dd33552d85311e2b47822000a9e06e6_7.jpg

dd81fa00d85211e28c8722000a1f90f9_7.jpg

81ad3bc8d85111e28aa422000a1fbcf5_7.jpg

کاش همیشه همانی بود که مردم بودند. خیلی عکسهای زیباییست سورنای گرامی

سر قضایای ورود به ورزشگاه که امشبم حتی برای جشن فردا تاکید شد، همیشه شرم و ناراحتی سراغ آدم می اید.

Back
Top Bottom