What's new

Iran science output in future

Well, because they are already stagnant. Their growth rates are pathetic while growth rates for Iran and China is going red hot.

Economic growth rate is pathetic, i agree with that. But they didn't reduced their budget for research, and not to forget private research funding is ever increasing. So you're point being?

The funny thing, is that when I mention the fact that China under-performs on a per-capita basis compared to Iran....

... the Indians (who are far worse than we are) come in and start complaining that they should be above Iran? :what:

That is because you are secure. I think maybe some Indians have a superiority complex which is the worst manifestation of an inferiority complex.

Once again congrats to Iran China Pakistan and Malaysia. And do not get offended Indians just work harder and you too can become Incredible

Economic growth rate is pathetic, i agree with that. But they didn't reduced their budget for research, and not to forget private research funding is ever increasing. So you're point being?

agreed india is doing much less than it potential in every field. we need to work on it and achieve more than our potential just like iranians are doing.

Brother please do not get upset we all know here who really feels hurt here

Dude, you're talking with someone who's doing research in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics (Nanofabrication) for almost 2 years, and have seen many research laboratories in Europe and Asia.

So don't give me that verbal bullshit, it stinks.

Does it make this report justified if we say Iran will be in TOP10 in 2018? (which is still a very remarkable achievement for Iran to be placed above countries like Russia). Would some Indian trolls stop trolling then?

That is the sad reality, Aryan Bhai. Why cant they grow up? Why cant they appreciate? Just look at here. The Chinese guy comes in congratulates and encourages all, while admitting that China is under performing and all downplaying their number one position. And here we go, these guys come in and act as let pullers, picking up on other nations. Whey cant they work harder to move up instead of pulling at others?

Chinese??? you mean Chinese dragon many times I told here he is Pakistani just see #23 post it showing his stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom