What's new

Iran, Saudi Arabia plan to clear up misunderstandings

it,s need of time, it would be best thing if it can happen. it may act as corner stone for muslims unity...............

Lets hope tensions can decrease between the two, and Pakistan should definitely play its role. We have shown that Shias and Sunnis can work together, Good Iran-Saudi relations will do wonders for the region.

Excuse me but the saudis are so stupid. Instead of buying so many US and european military hardware they can form a alliance with Iran and progress in every field. But the Saudis just dont have the right leader to decide that

Excuse me but the saudis are so stupid. Instead of buying so many US and european military hardware they can form a alliance with Iran and progress in every field. But the Saudis just dont have the right leader to decide that

Yeah we are so stupid we will try to re-invent the wheel instead of taking the best available technology in the world....

What is there to clear up? Saudi cowards have been exposed for begging the Americans to attack Iran. If I was Ahmadinijad I would slap King Abdullah in the face for such treachery.

What is there to clear up? Saudi cowards have been exposed for begging the Americans to attack Iran. If I was Ahmadinijad I would slap King Abdullah in the face for such treachery.

Go ahead.....what are you waiting for???? Go slap cmon...... and Wikileaks have proven itself to be a very reliable source didn't it??

Yeah we are so stupid we will try to re-invent the wheel instead of taking the best available technology in the world....
There is a difference between living in honour then living on your knees begging to masters
Arabs betrayed Prophet Mohammad. it seems you dont have any honour left in you. But the Persians are there and will make Muslims and Islam proud

Go ahead.....what are you waiting for???? Go slap cmon...... and Wikileaks have proven itself to be a very reliable source didn't it??

I don't need Wikileaks to tell me Saudi Arabia were and are itching to see Iran attacked. They provided Americans military airbases and funded the war against Iraq in 1991 and 2003. They would do the same thing with Iran in a heartbeat. Just admit it, your leaders are shameless pathetic corrupt stooges that are unfit to rule the land of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

There is a difference between living in honour then living on your knees begging to masters
Arabs betrayed Prophet Mohammad. it seems you dont have any honour left in you. But the Persians are there and will make Muslims and Islam proud

The Arabs Betrayed prophet Muhammed??? Are you sure you studied the history of this dimension?? Ateast Eran Spahbod knows how to hold a debate instead of calling Arabs "honorless".
I will not sink to your level by calling any ethnicity or people as better than the other.

I don't need Wikileaks to tell me Saudi Arabia were and are itching to see Iran attacked. They provided Americans military airbases and funded the war against Iraq in 1991 and 2003. They would do the same thing with Iran in a heartbeat. Just admit it, your leaders are shameless pathetic corrupt stooges that are unfit to rule the land of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

First of all Iraq invaded us in 1991 not the other way around (again are you too studying the history of this dimension) And in 2003 I brought a link for Eran Spahbod feel free to read it.

First of all Iraq invaded us in 1991 not the other way around (again are you too studying the history of this dimension) And in 2003 I brought a link for Eran Spahbod feel free to read it.

Who is "us"? Iraq invaded Kuwait, not Saudi Arabia. What are you mumbling about anyways, Saudi Arabia has an impeccable record in betraying Muslim countries and facilitating the invasions of their lands in coordination with Western powers.

Who is "us"? Iraq invaded Kuwait, not Saudi Arabia. What are you mumbling about anyways, Saudi Arabia has an impeccable record in betraying Muslim countries and facilitating the invasions of their lands in coordination with Western powers.

"Khafji"...... Really when people talk with absloutley no knowledge of history it makes one laugh at them I suggest you read up on the matter. And bring me these records c'mon go ahead....

"Khafji"...... Really when people talk with absloutley no knowledge of history it makes one laugh at them I suggest you read up on the matter. And bring me these records c'mon go ahead....

What did I say that was incorrect?

their not stupid, they are actually smart.

they would have two options, stop the cooperation with iran in military sector. or get sanctions, and for saudi arabia that would be devastating for it's defence. at least for now!

Back
Top Bottom