What's new

Iran rebuffs proposal for hotline with U.S.

Read about these islands mate. Iran has missile bases there now directed at UAE.

Sure Iran has missile there NOW, when you arabs have US base in lands of Islam Iran should have these missile direct to you, just you know these missile set there up only 15 years ago( not when Saddam attacked Iran. if you try you can understand why Iran made it at that time.

would you like Mecca and Medina under Shia control ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

???...........
Mecca and Medina must ruled by all Muslim communities not only one family, it is not sectarian issues but Islam, now you have to go Haj with Wahhabies instructions, you do not have freedom of practice in Shafei, or maleki , shia,...

We all agree that Saddam was a wacko and are you trying to talk "Tribes" with me to make me understand or something?? lol
Dude most Saudis don't even know what original tribe they are from anyways it is called urbanization.

I am talking about what you said about how graceful it was of Iran not asking for UAE and entire Eastern Arabia which I found very sickening. I guess Iranians also feel they should take back Babylon and in all due fareness they did with Nouri Al-Malki.
feel free about what you think, but have you ever heard tat Iran claim about landscape of other countries but you arab did.
you think after 1979 iran is under pressure of US and it is the time to break Iran and refile yourself from historical knot.
but it is wet-dream and it is not going to happen

Brother, they have oil and Russian support. These two are the sources of Iranian balls.

I do not like to use the b word, but even Saddam had soviet union support Iran had "b". arabd had US support and oil much more than Iran does, then where is their "b"

Their is no cooperation between Russia and Iran? You are talking crap.

Which state is behind the Iranian nuclear program? Did Russia refused to build Iranian nuclear facilities in Bushehr?

Also, read this: http://www.gwu.edu/~ieresgwu/assets/docs/ponars/pm_0427.pdf
the only cooperation esixt between Ir-Ru is Busherh. despite of public belive there is no military cooperation here, we only bought some warplane long ago and s-200 several years ago, finaly they did not deliver s-300, there is possibility of buying some parts, but it is not big deal.Iran has learned do not lay anybody in security issues.

Their is no cooperation between Russia and Iran? You are talking crap.

Which state is behind the Iranian nuclear program? Did Russia refused to build Iranian nuclear facilities in Bushehr?

Also, read this: http://www.gwu.edu/~ieresgwu/assets/docs/ponars/pm_0427.pdf

ay ay ayyyyyyy
check out the date on a calender, we're in 2011 NOT 2005!
Russia banned all arms sales to Iran after the fourth round of sanctions came into effect after 2005.

Also they built a civilian LIGHT WATER REACTOR. What does that have to do with the enrichment program? The Bushehr reactor wasn't even started by this regime. They simply finished a reactor that shah started to make to produce electricity. Everything else (uranium enrichment facilities, the hardware, research centers etc...) have nothing to do with Russia.

Iran does not appreciates , 1-900 type of hot lines , its too hot for iran they do not approve immoral hotlines

Back
Top Bottom