What's new

Iran ranks first in science production in Middle East

Of course AKP should fear from a man who has dozens of chemical weapons at his command, and take the necessery steps in order to protect its citizens regardless what others would think about.

NATO is an alliance and Turkey is an important member of it. Simple as that...

nahh if Alasad will use any chemical weapons it wont be against Turkey... it would probably be Israel... just to screw the west over... and I hope you know what I mean about Israel and the west...

Again does Syria has missiles to reach Turkey? we received Iskander after Turkey got its patriots but before I dont think Syria had missile range to Turkey.. Syria only has Israel in its range..

sikdir!its none of your business.
anyway lets stick to topic?
is your medicine industry compareable to Iran's?howmany percent of your needed medicines are home made?
is your space technology is comparable to Iran?i mean can you even put a candy to orbit?
is your ship industry comparable to Iran?can you produce such a cargo ship?do you know that the company that produced the ship is sanctioned?
can you make a passenger aircraft?
have your gov any plan to produce 150 seat passenger plane?or have you any plan to send human to orbit?but Iran has!

First of all, watch your language gypsy.

You should check the Turkish sub-forum all of your answer is there.

A 150 passenger plane that can not take off during the Islamic prayer :D
MIDEAST - Iran bans flights during call to Islamic prayer

Also check Göktürk-2, Göktürk-1, and Milgem for some of your questions.

Turkey:
Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

Iran:
Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

Are you really willing to compare Iran and Turkey field by field?

Again does Syria has missiles to reach Turkey? we received Iskander after Turkey got its patriots but before I dont think Syria had missile range to Turkey.. Syria only has Israel in its range..

Even Syrian mortars can reach into Turkey, what are you talking about?

First of all, watch your language gypsy.

You should check the Turkish sub-forum all of your answer is there.

A 150 passenger plane that can not take off during the Islamic prayer :D
MIDEAST - Iran bans flights during call to Islamic prayer

Also check Göktürk-2, Göktürk-1, and Milgem for some of your questions.

Turkey:
Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

Iran:
Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

Are you really willing to compare Iran and Turkey field by field?

Even Syrian mortars can reach into Turkey, what are you talking about?
shut up mongol.you started bad mouthing not me
im not willing to compare Iran with Turkey field by field,because in most of them turkey is behind.

firstly those diagrams are invalid,secondly the diagrams are about exporting not GDP!should i teach you economy too.
we have told you 100000 time that Iran is sanctioned,Iran is sanctioned,Iran is sanctioned,Ira........!but you never understand this.mate Iran oil export is reduced to half due to sanction,central bank of IRAN is sanctioned,....
the second they lift up the sanctions ME will be filld with Iranian product,and we will start exporting oil at max.
dude,do you know 80% of the cars on the Iranian roads are Iranian made?do you know most of the electronic stuff in governmental office are Iranian made?

btw,even sudan make satellite.making satellite is not a big deal but sending them is.have you even any plan to make a SLV?
plus there is enough time to take off for the Iranian made air plane.dont troll.

Iran's photshop industries are second to none.

following closely by lie manufacturing and hydrogen sulphide sectors.

Iran's photshop industries are second to none.
following closely by lie manufacturing and hydrogen sulphide sectors.
You can't ignore Iranian publications and patents made in renowned International journals which are based in US and other western countries. This is a proof which even US can't refuse.

Copied, smuggled or genuine, as far as it is making Iran self reliant, its on right track. All powers or nations like US, Russia, UK, China and even India has learned and progressed by hook or by crook. When it comes to national interest and security, everything is fair.

Iran is at the cutting edge of science and is a scientific super power of Asia, congratulations.

Iranian "developments" we can only see with 3d photoshop models. I have never seen the fruits of their labor. IMO it is all foam, no substance. When I read the title, I didn't believe it for a second.

still better than your Pakistan or KSA.

In some fields Iran may be better but not in all, though most people here do acknowledge Iran is at the cutting edge of science and is a scientific super power in Asia, nothing to worry about.

I am glad that Iranians are focusing on science and education and not on the religious extremism which is prevalent in all its neighborhood!! Congratulations!!

In 2011 Turkey was the fastest growing economy after China. It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany since Germany grew only %3 in the same year.

I see that thinking Iran is ahead of Turkey in science is common among the Iranians here but it's not.

Producing the most scientific documents in a year doesn't mean it is going to continue like that in the upcoming years.

Here is a more accurate list:
SJR - International Science Ranking

This list combines all articles of the last 15 years. And yes, in this Turkey is ahead of Iran.

But now Iran grows faster than Turkey, as you see in 2011 Iran overhauled Turkey:

And on the global scale, today Iran ranks 17 und Turkey 19:

Back
Top Bottom