What's new

Iran ranks first in science production in Middle East

Iran just under a threat from Israel and sometimes gcc and Iran does not need NATO anyways they already have their HOME MADE WEAPONS, and now they made new anti-ship missiles...... lol you still believe Syria will attack Turkey?? you are one victim of erDOGan lies...

Turkey does not need NATO for sending Syria back to stone-age within matter of weeks. It is just taking some extra precautions for the safety of its citizens by demanding defence systems from its allies.

Having HOME MADE WEAPONS doesn't mean you have every single weapon/system that can counter every single threat/attack.

About Turkey's HOME MADE WEAPONS:
ECONOMY - Turkey eyeing $1.5 billion worth of defense exports in 2011
http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=281588

Turkey does not need NATO for sending Syria back to stone-age within matter of weeks. It is just taking some extra precautions for the safety of its citizens by demanding defence systems from its allies.

Having HOME MADE WEAPONS doesn't mean you have every single weapon/system that can counter every single threat/attack.

About Turkey's HOME MADE WEAPONS:
ECONOMY - Turkey eyeing $1.5 billion worth of defense exports in 2011
If turkey can destroy Syria, then why does it always keep begging NATO to go to war? remember how many times Turkey asked NATO for a no-fly zone? why can't Turkey do it alone??

According to this Turkiye is ranked first in "science production" by number of published documents in ME.

SJR - International Science Ranking

1. Turkiye
2. Israel
3. Iran
4. Egypt
5. Saudi Arabia

I would like to see what these countries are publishing lately, some academic material or articles these countries publish would be nice to see.

If turkey can destroy Syria, then why does it always keep begging NATO to go to war? remember how many times Turkey asked NATO for a no-fly zone? why can't Turkey do it alone??

Because this is not something between Syria and Turkey but Syria and the International community and we do not have any obligation to spend our resources and risk our lifes for a war with Syria.

why should we make our hands dirty with you? what is it in for us?

Because this is not something between Syria and Turkey but Syria and the International community and we do not have any obligation to spend our resources and risk our lifes for a war with Syria.
Didn't you just say that Turkey can destroy Syria ?? what happened? i see you changed your claims now...

According to this Turkiye is ranked first in "science production" by number of published documents in ME.

1. Turkiye
2. Israel
3. Iran
4. Egypt
5. Saudi Arabia

I would like to see what these countries are publishing lately, some academic material or articles these countries publish would be nice to see.

True.. but in 2011 Iran was number one
http://scimagojr.com/countryrank.ph...dle+East&year=2011&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

Didn't you just say that Turkey can destroy Syria ?? what happened? i see you changed your claims now...

I said we can send Syria back to stone age in matter of weeks, now i'm saying: Syria is an International problem, so why would we do that and spend resources and risk our lifes unless it gives us a reason?

As you can see i didn't change my mind.

I said we can send Syria back to stone age in matter of weeks, now i'm saying: Syria is an International problem, so why would we do that and spend resources and risk our lifes unless it gives us a reason?

As you can see i didn't change my mind.

and my questions is then why does Turkey keep asking NATO for a no-fly zone? Turkey is part of this international problem.. and Turkey has been the key player of the Syrian crisis.. and Turkey always favored a war on Syria but they can't do it alone... why?

and my questions is then why does Turkey keep asking NATO for a no-fly zone? Turkey is part of this international problem.. and Turkey has been the key player of the Syrian crisis.. and Turkey always favored a war on Syria but they can't do it alone... why?

Involving Turkey into this mess was the idea of the government of Turkey aka AKP, but the latest polls shows that the majority of Turkish citizens (including AKP voters) are against AKP's Syrian Policy, that's why.

1. Turkiye
2. Israel
3. Iran
4. Egypt
5. Saudi Arabia

my friend,sometimes try to THINK!

Involving Turkey into this mess what the idea of the government of Turkey aka AKP, but the latest polls shows that the majority of Turkish citizens (including AKP voters) are against AKP's Syrian Policy, that's why.

I see, but what does that make of your claim? do you really believe that Syria will attack Turkey? and please give me a reasonable answer...

I see, but what does that make of your claim? do you really believe that Syria will attack Turkey? and please give me a reasonable answer...

By his actions, Assad proved that he is unpredictable, we should expect anything from a man who soon to have nothing to lose. So i don't see any problem with taking some extra precautions.

You see, when someone has banned by the moderation, s/he is expected not to repeat the same mistakes that caused his/her ban after his return. But apparently being away from the forum for several weeks didn't do any good, you are still a troll.

You are clueless about Turkey's capabilities thus you are not even aware of the fact that Iran is behind Turkey in some of those fields that you just handpicked. If we are going to count the things that one can achive while the other can not, you will be humiliated. So how about sticking to topic instead?

Yeah, for someone who thinks Iran offers more freedom than USA it is normal what you just said :)
sikdir!its none of your business.
anyway lets stick to topic?
is your medicine industry compareable to Iran's?howmany percent of your needed medicines are home made?
is your space technology is comparable to Iran?i mean can you even put a candy to orbit?
is your ship industry comparable to Iran?can you produce such a cargo ship?do you know that the company that produced the ship is sanctioned?
can you make a passenger aircraft?
have your gov any plan to produce 150 seat passenger plane?or have you any plan to send human to orbit?but Iran has!

By his actions, Assad proved that he is unpredictable, we should expect anything from a man who soon to have nothing to lose. So i don't see any problem with taking some extra precautions.
Yes, you can take extra precautions.. but why use NATO... why ask NATO for help.. do you know how bad Turkey looks when it asks NATO help because it fears that Syria might do something?

Yes, you can take extra precautions.. but why use NATO... why ask NATO for help.. do you know how bad Turkey looks when it asks NATO help because it fears that Syria might do something?

Of course AKP should fear from a man who has dozens of chemical weapons at his command, and take the necessery steps in order to protect its citizens regardless what others would think about.

NATO is an alliance and Turkey is an important member of it. Simple as that...

Back
Top Bottom