What's new

Iran launches Tareq 901 submarine, Sahand destroyer

of course i am not a military man but should the real focus be on defending iran skies i hate to see a destroyer like this get hit by air force and sunk without firing a shot
anyway congratulations iran
dont worry brother.raad(medium range AD) and bavar (long range AD) will be unveiled soon.

I hoped they would design some sort of vertical launch system for persian gulf destroyer but it seems we must still wait for that

another pic of IRI PERSIAN gulf destroyer
29180_528_28129.jpg

and also this one
Loghman-frigate-Class.jpg

stealth destroyer able to carry 2 heli.....just awesome

Picture of a model of IRI Persian Gulf Destroyer. Iran is making joke of itself coming out with news about launching of xyz and all it is a pic of a model, Iranian agency of tall claims should take a breather and now wait for the product's launch.

Picture of a model of IRI Persian Gulf Destroyer. Iran is making joke of itself coming out with news about launching of xyz and all it is a pic of a model, Iranian agency of tall claims should take a breather and now wait for the product's launch.

well , lower part of this nave already lunched in water for testing and upper part and most of sub systems are ready ....
in time , these system will assemble on lower part ....

we already showed Bonyan 4 and I think this Sahand frigate will use 4 bonyan-4 Diesel engine .....

Mouj 2 and Mouj 3 and Mouj 4 ( Jamaran class ) are under production as well .... if we keep improve our navy force , in next ten years we will become an regional power in sea .....

and I think most of western weapon company are really happy ... now they can sell more weapon to little Khalij countries !!!

not bad at all, great little work but we're not going to see sahand untill 3-4 years coming. now overhauling the kilo in my opinion is a way for the iranian to say we're going to copy this submarine?. :yahoo::cheesy:

not bad at all, great little work but we're not going to see sahand untill 3-4 years coming. now overhauling the kilo in my opinion is a way for the iranian to say we're going to copy this submarine?. :yahoo::cheesy:
glad to see you again.
bro sahand frigate and persian gulf destroyer are two different things.sahand is being built right now.and it will be unveiled in this shamsi year.but about Persian gulf destoyer.we have no more information.however the gov has plan to build the Persian gulf destroyer very soon.maybe in 3 or 4 years.
also this year.they will unveil new submarine called fateh.

Iran can't build this giant submarine yet.. but we have built 19 Ghadirs so far (each 3 Ghadir is almost equal to one Kilo) and each 3 Fateh is almost equal to 2 Kilo..

Jamaran 2000dwt Destroyer and Then, 3000+dwt Sahand Destroyers. Mind blowing indeed !!! :)

What I understood from the mock-up is Perpendicular beam angels, open handrails at every floor, open missile launchers, resque boats, liferafts and many others, too many bull's eyes on each side similar like a ferryboat make it stealth at Iranian terminology. The helicopter area is too short to enable an helicopter to touch down.

Jamaran 2000dwt Destroyer and Then, 3000+dwt Sahand Destroyers. Mind blowing indeed !!! :)

What I understood from the mock-up is Perpendicular beam angels, open handrails at every floor, open missile launchers, resque boats and many others, too many bull's eyes on each side make it stealth at Iranian terminology. The helicopter area is too short to enable an helicopter to touch down.
and you are talking about what?turkish clown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom