What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

Sabra and Shatila was unfortunate event when Marones, not Israelis, killed Palestinians refugees. Israel was to blame for not reacting fast enough to stop it, but it did not do it. BTW, even it was not an action of the Israeli Army, the Chief of Staff and the Minister of Defence were removed from their positions because of they responsibility for the slow reaction.

The IDF provided passage to the killers and then watched with pleasure!

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

There is always a peaceful way , if we look positively .

Tell that to the israelis while they are preparing to attack Iran!

Again you talk like you are the masters of universe. Seems like you watched he-man a lot.

We have been in ME for a millennia and didn't sink in a mud.

Israel have been investing in the northern Iraq since 1960's. Ever Wonder why?

As I said Turkey is more than welcomed to have the headache of controlling the ME countries. Go ahead and try.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Say, you have terrorists like the irgun gang, does that hurt too much?

This undergrownd organisation stop to exist in 1948! You might want to catch the latest news.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

If this is true, then why there was an investigation and the most senior defence officials were removed? Why the PM felt that he need to resign less than a year later?

You are obviously talking of the top of your head, as usual.

How did I acknowledge that? How you settle it with Israel withdrawals in the last 30 years from more territories than its own current size?

you want ... but you lose ... in lebanon and gaza ... you forgot it :coffee:

I am no one to tell them if that happens they will do their own suicide , a single bomb if Iran have it will end it , even if they don't have it then it will be large mess to finance this war.

As I said Turkey is more than welcomed to have the headache of controlling the ME countries. Go ahead and try.

That's Erdogan's policy, who is U.S. man. it is USA Which wants to control ME through Turkey. I strongly disagree.

Tomorrow there will be no EU or USA to protect Israel. That day is to come soon due to economic crisis the west is going through. I wouldn't want to be in shoes of israelis when the day comes.

That's Erdogan's policy, who is U.S. man. it is USA Which wants to control ME through Turkey. I strongly disagree.

Tomorrow there will be no EU or USA to protect Israel. That day is to come soon due to economic crisis the west is going through. I wouldn't want to be in shoes of israelis when the day comes.
Terrible future awaits Israel
just watch

you want ... but you lose ... in lebanon and gaza ... you forgot it :coffee:

Israel withdraw from Sinai in 1979-82 not because of a military conflict, it withdraw from 50% of the West Bank as part of the Oslo Accord in 1993, it withdraw completely from Gaza in 2005 after all the terror infrastructure was destroyed in 2000-2003.

Furthermore, Israel decalered on its intentions to withdraw from the Golan Heights in an exchange of a peace agreement with Syria and from most of the West Bank for similar agreement with the Palestinians.

How does it settle with imperialistic aspirations? When was the last time you heard any Israeli PM or a minister declaring that Israel want to occupy Syria or Lebanon or Iraq or Iran? Why should we want that? It is only asking for troubles.

Terrible future awaits Israel
just watch

I don't think Israelis suffer much, they just will be lonely child in a hostile environment. Then Israelis loses GDP, work etc... Then those Jews will start to emigrate to west to find better opportunities.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but Israel is strong and will remain strong. The pathetic regimes around us hardly scare us, they are so impotent, all they know is how to bark.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

This undergrownd organisation stop to exist in 1948! You might want to catch the latest news.

If this is true, then why there was an investigation and the most senior defence officials were removed? Why the PM felt that he need to resign less than a year later?

There are modern versions of the irgun. The israeli defence officials were removed to show that the israeli government had taken action against the criminals.

There are modern versions of the irgun. The israeli defence officials were removed to show that the israeli government had taken action against the criminals.

What modern version? Are you have any facts or you as usual talk without any clue on the issue?

The Minister of Defence had to resign for a crime Marones did against the Palestinians, what more do you want? I did not hear so much criticism against the Marones, not even half the criticism turned against Israel.

The people of the ME are known for their sensitivity for human lives and we all "remember" the condemnation of all Arab countries for the genocide in Sudan (a member in the Arab League), the current killing in Syria, the massacre of Palestinians in Jordan in 1970, the massacre of Hama by Assad in 1980, and many others. Somehow only Israel is condemned for crimes it did not commit while all the others get away with everything.

graph_israel_murder.gif

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Back
Top Bottom