What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

This is typical of some Indians. A nation of 1.2 billion hopes by being sycophantic to Israel they will be assisted against Pakistan and Kashmir

yeee ... i don't no why ... ohhh F... ! ... forget it :coffee:

First of all, first victims and refugees in conflict were actually Azeris.
Secondly Iran poses itself as protector of Muslims it sheds crocodiule tears about Palestinian refugees from 60 years ago, in same time to did not give a damn when Armenia made ethnic cleansing and expelled hundreds of thousands of Muslims, they even supported Armenia in the conflict.

karabagh-map.jpg

This region was entirely cleansed from Muslims (for comparison in Jerusalem today live 6.5 times more Muslims than lived in 1948).
if you want to go history then go to the first world war and the soviet sponsored group against pan turkists
well you're right about the Sumgait pogrom that is consequence of bad policy of soviets concerning Karabakh
but you are right
If they honestly believe that Israel is a threat and must be destroyed they should send all divisions they can against Israel.

Well they dont care about explosiveness when they support destruction of Israel (if it hapens there will be a huge slaughter and civil war with millions of killed). They supported revolt in Egypt and Bahrain (later failed). So whats wrong if Muslim Brotherhood will come to power in Syria just like in Egypt? Oh because secular regime in Syria is their ally. Political alliance first, Islam second :lol:
Iran never supported Egypt and is not able to do so. how could it be?
Bahrain? no Iran and world said what happened in Bahrain is a shame. you understand that some countries just wait there would be any help from Iran and create stories in that direction so they can say "oh don't blame us the uprising is not a real uprising of the population but agents of Iran" you could see many times in this forum too at that time

Syria? i agree. Lebanon and Syria are strategic allies, whatever their government should be .
sadly supporting what is a real shame is not giving credit to Iran, for sure.
but don't think as well it would have been the same if the muslim brotherhood was shia group. some elements in muslim brotherhood are anti shia but much less than salafists, who many hate us and there are more and more from Algeria to Syria.
Anyway it is hard to know who could take place for a new government in Syria: i just hope they are not fanatics full of hatred. i guess a lot wonder the same in Europe or in USA.

yeee ... i don't no why ... ohhh F... ! ... forget it :coffee:

This has nothing to do with you guys. If you're planning to take Pakistani members' words as written on stone value, I'd say I am sorry for you.

First of all, first victims and refugees in conflict were actually Azeris.
Secondly Iran poses itself as protector of Muslims it sheds crocodiule tears about Palestinian refugees from 60 years ago, in same time to did not give a damn when Armenia made ethnic cleansing and expelled hundreds of thousands of Muslims, they even supported Armenia in the conflict.

karabagh-map.jpg

:

It was stupid Abulfeyz elchibey who spoke of Turkic Union by dividing Iran, in midst of Nagorno Karabah war. I always questioned why would some one do something stupid like this.

Then years later, I understood. Americans, Israelis used Turks of Turkey who were on payroll to influence Turks of Azerbaijan to divide Turks, Shiites and Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom