What's new

Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only Pakistan? Why not Israel? Why not India??? This only proves how much USA hates Muslims because of past defeats.

Actually, if you hadn't gone on a nuke distribution spree, US would have ignored you easily as it did in the past. I've been saying this again and again to many of your fellow countrymen and will say it again; involving in others wars since beginning is only going to get you into needless attention span.

1- You did that against us using China in 60s.
2- You did that against Russians using USA in 80s.
3- You're doing it again using China and OIC backing against Israel now.

This meddling is what gets US attention. Look at Azerbaijan, Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia. All four Muslim countries and none have attracted any negative attention. Do you know why that is?

Why only Pakistan? Why not Israel? Why not India??? This only proves how much USA hates Muslims because of past defeats.

Sir trust me USA donen't hate Pakistan just cause it is Muslim. Islam is a beautiful religion... even Cassius Clay became Muslim when White and Black was not defined in USA. USA does it best which means it better for its vested interest and I am sure India and Pakistan would do the same. And you would find it hard to believe it was me an Indian born and it was him a Pakistani born British who both decided to join British Army just so we could spend sometime together ... he ate pork and I ate beef... but I still think he is a beautiful person and I still talk to him while I am in India... I think its more like we create a rather extra dimension.... apart from letting us getting fungussed over pity things

Actually, if you hadn't gone on a nuke distribution spree, US would have ignored you easily as it did in the past. I've been saying this again and again to many of your fellow countrymen and will say it again; involving in others wars since beginning is only going to get you into needless attention span.

1- You did that against us using China in 60s.
2- You did that against Russians using USA in 80s.
3- You're doing it again using China and OIC backing against Israel now

This meddling is what gets US attention. Look at Azerbaijan, Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia. All four Muslim countries and none have attracted any negative attention. Do you know why that is?

Errmms reading thrice I get your point and it is excellent ...but I still think you can present it in a better way :) I hope you know what I mean

Ok to assist Iranian brothers to understand Indian Pakistani America relationship I am posting here an article this is by a former ambassador of India to Russia:

Dai Bingguo heading for Islamabad

Francis Fukuyama wrote a sequel to his celebrated book The End of History and the Last Man (1992) no sooner than he realised that he was hopelessly wrong in his prediction that the global triumph of political and economic liberalism was at hand. He wrote: “What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the crossing of a particular period of postwar history, but the end of history as such… That is, the end point of mankind’s ideological evolution and the universalization of Western democracy as the final form of human government.” But in no time he realised his rush to judgment and he retracted with another book.

However, unlike the celebrated American neocon thinker, Indian foreign policy thinkers who were heavily influenced by his 1992 thesis are yet to retract. The Indian discourses through the 1990s drew heavily from Fukuyama to throw overboard the scope for reinventing or reinterpreting ‘non-alignment’ in the post-Cold War setting and came to a rapid judgment that Russia belonged to the dustbin of history. Our discourses never really got updated despite Fukumaya’s own retraction.

Indeed, western commentators also fuelled the consequent sense of insecurity in Delhi through the 1990s by endorsing that India would never have a ‘Russia option’ again and Boris Yeltsin’s Russia itself was inexorably becoming an ‘ally’ of the west — and, therefore, what alternative is there for India but to take to the New American Century project? Remember the drama of the Bill Clinton administration arm-twisting Yeltsin not to give to India the cryogentic engines?

In sum, India got entrapped in a ‘unipolar predicament’. The best elucidation of this self-invited predicament has been the masterly work titled Crossing the Rubicon by Raja Mohan, which was of course widely acclaimed in the US. While releasing the book at a function in Delhi, the then National Security Advisor Brajesh Mishra even admitted that India’s main foreign policy challenge was somehow to engage the US’s “attention”.

Russia, of course, went on to prove our pundits completely wrong. Russia remerged as a global player and the evidence of it is today spread (and is poised to expand) all across global theatres — Libya, Syria, Iran, Central Asia, Afghanistan, etc.
Why I am underscoring all this is that I am strongly reminded of that sad chapter in the recent history of India’s foreign policy when I see the huge ‘psywar’ being let loose on Pakistan currently when that country too is at a crossroads with regard to its future policy directions in a highly volatile external enviornment.

In Pakistan’s case, the ‘psywar’ substitutes Russia with China. The US’s ‘Track II’ thesis is that China is hopelessly marooned in its own malaise so much so that it has no time, interest or resources to come to Pakistan’s aid, the two countries’ ‘all-weather friendship’ notwithstanding. Let me cull out two fine pieces of this ongoing ‘psywar’.

One is the lengthy article featured by America’s prestigious flag-carrier Foreign Affairs magazine in early December titled “China’s Pakistan conundrum”. Its argument is: ‘China will not simply bail out Pakistan with loans, investment, and aid, as those watching the deterioration of US-Pakistani relations seem to expect. China will pursue politics, security, and geopolitical advantage regardless of Islamabad’s preferences’. It puts forth the invidious argument that China’s real use for Pakistan is only to “box out New Delhi in Afghanistan and the broader region.”

Alongside the argument is the highly-tendentious vector that is beyond easy verification, namely, that US and China are increasingly ‘coordinating’ their policies toward Pakistan. Diplomacy is part dissimulation and we simply don’t know whether the US and China are even anywhere near beginning to ‘coordinate’ about ‘coordinating’ their regional policies in South Asia, especially with regard to Pakistan (and Afghanistan). The odds are that while the US and China may have some limited convergent interests, conceivably, their strategic interests are most certainly in sharp conflict.

A milder version of this frontal attack by US pundits on Pakistan’s existential dilemma appears in Michael Krepon’s article last week titled ‘Pakistan’s Patrons’, which, curiously, counsels Islamabad to follow India’s foreign-policy footsteps and make up with the US. Krepon literally suggests that the Pakistanis are living in a fool’s paradise.

The obvious thrust of this ‘psywar’ — strikingly similar to what India was subjected to in the 1990s — is that Pakistan has no option but to fall in line with the US regional strategies, as it has no real ‘China option’. The main difference between India and Pakistan is that the foreign policy elites in Islamabad — unlike their Indian counterparts — are not inclined to buy into the US argument with a willing suspension of disbelief. In a way, the Sino-Pakistan relationship is proving once again to be resilient. Pakistan is in no mood to get into a ‘unipolar predicament’, as the Indian elites willingly did in the 1990s.

Thus, the visit by the Chinese delegation led by State Councilor, Dai Bingguo to Islamabad at this point in time assumes much significance. Dai is one of the highest-ranking figures in the Chinese foreign-policy establishment and the fact he is leading a delegation that includes of senior Chinese military officials is very significant. Dai is scheduled to meet not only Pakistan’s political leadership at the highest level but also army chief Ashfaq Kayani and ISI head Ahmed Shuja Pasha.

Obviously, Beijing is making a big point through the timing of this visit as well, which, incidentally, is taking place at a time of great uncertainties in Pakistan’s internal affairs. When it comes to relations with China, it must be assumed that Pakistan’s civil and military leaderships are together.

Dai doesn’t really have a US counterpart as he is ranked above the FM. Arguably, it would be secretary of state Hillary Clinton. If so, to what extent Dai ‘coordinated’ his proposed visit with Clinton will be of particular interest. The future of the US’s ‘psywar’ on Pakistan is at stake.

The big question is whether this would be Dai’s last major trip to South Asia, as he is a key member of President Hu Jintao’s team and China is moving into a period of transition at the leadership level. Dai’s visit to Delhi for the Special Representatives meet was called off at the last minute.
Posted in Diplomacy, Politics.

By M K Bhadrakumar – December 23, 2011

So for the reasons highlighted Indians have chosen America and America dislikes Iran. However India needs oil. But when push comes to shove if they ever had to choose America would be the choice every time. Anyway all you need to do is look at the pithy comments from most Indians on here they are sycophantic towards Israel and America whilst at the same time paying lip service to Iran cos they need oil

Guys let me explain something to you Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians. Pakistan and Iran are the most natural allies in the world.

Aryan, I don't really see how a third country should be able to have enough leverage to ruin your ties with Iran at all whether it is Saudi or any other country at all. Usually, bilateral relationships have a reason for being called bilateral which means no other country has any business in your ties with Iran.

Our relationship has been poisoned by Saudis and Americans bribing our leaders since the Iranian revolution because Al Sauds are trying to contain and treat Arabs their own people like slaves. They want stay in power.

And what would bribing your leaders get Saudis? Your relationship with present Iran has a lot of limitations simply because of its current policy. Nothing wrong on your part. Saudi may definitely try but what would it benefit from bribing you? Pakistan is a sunni majority nation and they don't really need to worry about anything.

Unfortunately for us our leaders have succumbed to a certain degree to this pressure. Under these circumstances if our leaders are going to sell us out I quite accept Iranians being less than friendly. However even if our leaders are donkeys Iranian peoples and Pakistanis interests converge in that we are being to different degrees being attacked by this Hindutva and Zionist axis of allies against Muslims against Pakistanis Iranians and any Muslim country that does not bow to Western interests.

But the only point of contention for both Israel and us is you guys. Iran maybe for Israel now but we have no interest in ruining cordial ties with Iran. You simply use religion as an umbrella to involve others as you see no one else having a problem with us.

America also wants to contain China-Pakistan will not play ball here. India on the other hand will because they have been to war with China and have border issues with China. So there is a natural grouping of India Israel and America and its other proxy that is Saudi

You don't get it; there's a huge difference in alliance and facing common problems. Alliance is something that happens when come what may situations come by randomly and still all stand for the same idea. While partnerships emerge when common problems are faced. So yes, agreeing with USA on many counts in such cases is helpful to us and it serves their purpose as well. So if it is benefiting both, why not?

After all, Chinese did it all the time in from 1970-1989.

Errmms reading thrice I get your point and it is excellent ...but I still think you can present it in a better way :) I hope you know what I mean

I get your point but if I put it that bluntly, it might not be very forum friendly.

Aryan, I don't really see how a third country should be able to have enough leverage to ruin your ties with Iran at all whether it is Saudi or any other country at all. Usually, bilateral relationships have a reason for being called bilateral which means no other country has any business in your ties with Iran.

Well you are an Indian I don't expect you to to understand. The audience it's meant for know what I mean

Muslims ruled them for a thousand years.

i can give you such a befitting reply but mods here wont be able to take it

why forget the rest of 1000s of years we ruled you ? and again claiming achievements of YOUR own invaders that is why you are laughed at when you visit those muslim countries. try as much hard as you wish but you will never be able to claim your own invaders history

actually opposite is happening,iran is barking like dog:laugh:

are you an israeli or a pakistani ? :rolleyes:

And what would bribing your leaders get Saudis? Your relationship with present Iran has a lot of limitations simply because of its current policy. Nothing wrong on your part. Saudi may definitely try but what would it benefit from bribing you? Pakistan is a sunni majority nation and they don't really need to worry about anything.

Saudis were scared the Iranian revolution might wake up their Arab subjects/slaves. So they encouraged and paid for madrassas and mosques in Pakistan and elsewhere to disseminate Wahhabism and form Taliban types and at the same time push an anti Shia anti Iranian agenda through these mosques and madrassas. Did you not follow what Taliban behaved to Shias in Afghanistan. This suited Pakistanis as they were just interested in strategic depth in Afghanistan etc Pakistanis like our former President Zia were complicit with Saudis

Well you are an Indian I don't expect you to to understand. The audience it's meant for know what I mean

I was about to dislike an Indian post... but suddenly I read yours... what do you mean by the simple statement... as an Indian you dont expect to understand... comeon man.... I am tired of being good since I feel you are a good person and you continue with your rant... This is not expected... Mods I would like your attention here.

That iran who didnt have 144 million dollars to pay india for rice
That iran who depends on almost every eatable item from abroad..
That iran whose oil pumping system just produces 30% output and needs updation badly:laugh:
That iran who dont have refineries to refine the oil and depend on the other nation to refine it

are talking about barking:laugh:.They are talking about financing the pipeline to beggar nation called pakistan:rofl:

with 3rd rated air force and navy with small boats threatening to wipe out..now tell us who is barking:laugh:

However two faced some Indians are some just cant hide their hatred for Iranians/Pakistanis.

That iran whose oil pumping system just produces 30% output and needs updation badly:laugh:
That iran who dont have refineries to refine the oil and depend on the other nation to refine it

are talking about barking:laugh:.They are talking about financing the pipeline to beggar nation called pakistan:rofl:

with 3rd rated air force and navy with small boats threatening to wipe out..now tell us who is barking:laugh:

You are a joke... get the Indian flag off yours... It's a request

lol. Iran didn't have 144 million dollars to pay you? You owe us more than a billion dollar for oil payments up to now:lol:
Iran is one of the largest producers of many agriculture things. Not only we produce millions of tones of agriculture products but we're famous in the world for luxury foods like Caviar, Saffron, Pistachio, etc... go check facts my monkey friend. :lol:
Iran's oil pumping system works fine.
Iran right now completely meets local demand for refined oil and we've been doing completely fine after 2009 that they imposed sanctions on Iran for importing gasoline.

I don't attack India only because of other Indians on the forum, but I advice you to look at yourself in the mirror and then talk. :lol::lol:

I was about to dislike an Indian post... but suddenly I read yours... what do you mean by the simple statement... as an Indian you dont expect to understand... comeon man.... I am tired of being good since I feel you are a good person and you continue with your rant... This is not expected... Mods I would like your attention here.

No I meant because we are all familiar with Sunni-Shia and the part played by Saudi royal family- I suggest you google and read up about Wahhabis and you may become more eu fey with what I was trying to point out

lol. Iran didn't have 144 million dollars to pay you? You owe us more than a billion dollar for oil payments up to now:lol:
Iran is one of the largest producers of many agriculture things. Not only we produce millions of tones of agriculture products but we're famous in the world for luxury foods like Caviar, Saffron, Pistachio, etc... go check facts my monkey friend. :lol:
Iran's oil pumping system works fine.
Iran right now completely meets local demand for refined oil and we've been doing completely fine after 2009 that they imposed sanctions on Iran for importing gasoline.

I don't attack India only because of other Indians on the forum, but I advice you to look at yourself in the mirror and then talk. :lol::lol:

Many of these people flying Indian flags are not Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom