What's new

Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i understand... but there is no need for Indians to use hostile language. I am sure you guys dont want Iran as your enemy ;)

Thanks for understanding... and if they do I must apologise... and we don;t want any enemies.. and why Iran which is such a beautiful country with great culture and a lot of economic benefit for us.. I am glad I speak and get a response from such a good person like you... India and Iran will rock and with all due respect to all... we will be great friends :)

Ok i understand... but there is no need for Indians to use hostile language. I am sure you guys dont want Iran as your enemy ;)

Nor would you want India in the list of enemies you are racking up...

On topic: Why is India defending Israel? Do not Indians realize that they need Iranian oil?
Not exactly. You see, it would be tough situation for India if this war happens. We are friendly with both. The reason we are close to Israel is that they helped us in critical situation. But Israel knows that we just go against Iran. Same for Iran. We appreciate their understanding.

Guys let me explain something to you Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians. Pakistan and Iran are the most natural allies in the world. Our relationship has been poisoned by Saudis and Americans bribing our leaders since the Iranian revolution because Al Sauds are trying to contain and treat Arabs their own people like slaves. They want stay in power. Unfortunately for us our leaders have succumbed to a certain degree to this pressure. Under these circumstances if our leaders are going to sell us out I quite accept Iranians being less than friendly. However even if our leaders are donkeys Iranian peoples and Pakistanis interests converge in that we are being to different degrees being attacked by this Hindutva and Zionist axis of allies against Muslims against Pakistanis Iranians and any Muslim country that does not bow to Western interests. America also wants to contain China-Pakistan will not play ball here. India on the other hand will because they have been to war with China and have border issues with China. So there is a natural grouping of India Israel and America and its other proxy that is Saudi

Guys let me explain something to you Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians. Pakistan and Iran are the most natural allies in the world. Our relationship has been poisoned by Saudis and Americans bribing our leaders since the Iranian revolution because Al Sauds are trying to contain and treat Arabs their own people like slaves. They want stay in power. Unfortunately for us our leaders have succumbed to a certain degree to this pressure. Under these circumstances if our leaders are going to sell us out I quite accept Iranians being less than friendly. However even if our leaders are donkeys Iranian peoples and Pakistanis interests converge in that we are being to different degrees being attacked by this Hindutva and Zionist axis of allies against Muslims against Pakistanis Iranians and any Muslim country that does not bow to Western interests. America also wants to contain China-Pakistan will not play ball here. India on the other hand will because they have been to war with China and have border issues with China. So there is a natural grouping of India Israel and America and its other proxy that is Saudi

Are you for real? comeon man... we are here for peace... what are you getting into... btw your writing skills indicates u come from an excellent educational background... please man don;t hate me....

Are you for real? comeon man... we are here for peace... what are you getting into... btw your writing skills indicates u come from an excellent educational background... please man don;t hate me....

Mate I have an Indian accountant, Indian lawyer Indian friends. But since I came on PDF I have seen nothing but hatred from some of you Indians for Pakistanis and Muslims generally and I respond like with like

sir you are talking about once upon a time....

so once upon atime your country was also a great ally of USA... for which you are vomiting poison now..

so now what are you telling about your past relations with Iran???

Mate I have an Indian accountant, Indian lawyer Indian friends. But since I came on PDF I have seen nothing but hatred from some of you Indians for Pakistanis and Muslims generally and I respond like with like

Sir,

Mud and Keechad is both in India and Pakistan... We have beauty and love there as well... is it better to fight with pigs or to embrace the love we can give... bhai u seem like a nice person ... and it's honest truth... and if u believe there are good people accross the border then we can atleast speak out loud about goodness...

I'd be bricking it if I was pakistani, if america destroys Iran, the next they will want to denuke pakistan. Couple of days back i was watching John Stewart, they brought some journo who just came back from pakistan. Stewart asks the journo "what is the most dangerous place you have ever visited", he replies "pakistan".... by this it seems the american media has already targeted pakistan.

I'd be bricking it if I was pakistani, if america destroys Iran, the next they will want to denuke pakistan.

Why only Pakistan? Why not Israel? Why not India??? This only proves how much USA hates Muslims because of past defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom