What's new

Iran has no strategic regional ally: ex-IRGC chief

It is apparent that Iranians or Saudis don't have much consideration/respect for us. They probably still view us as a "conquered people" looking to connect with their "old masters".

False. I cannot answer for Saudis though. I am personally not in contact with any Saudi citizen.

It doesn't make any sense to "suck up" to any of these folks like we usually do. Fine we may be poor, but even amongst that poverty and difficulty we managed to become a nuclear power, not them. And given a bit of time with stable conditions and sane policies, no doubt we will begin to emerge as a far more powerful economy than their's as well.

Enshallah.

We dont want any strategic partnership with Iran. Iran is even worse than Israel when it comes to relation. Countries which have reasonable relation with iran can be counted on finger tips and you dont need to use your second hand.

Explain...

Explain...

I think it is obvious that there is no explanation for some of the outbursts here other than that some people apparently are acting a little butt-hurt over the revelation that Iranians and Arabs too dont feel close to Pakistanis and are so venting some hot air against us.

Dont take it seriously, man. People with low self-esteem issues will always seek to project their screwed-up personality on other people, lol.

That's your opinion and respectable. In my point of view, when the majority of Iranian were pro reformists they had gotten the majority in the Parliament and it can happen again if they could gain the respects of the people again.

Candidates for election to the majles are all vetted by the Guardians Council. This is why there are few reformist MP's left and why there are now dozens of ex-IRGC personal in the majles.

There is no freedom in the Iranian parliamentary system. Everything is pretty much a charade and real power in the hands of the Office of Supreme Leader and the Guardians Council, which is backed-up by the IRGC, and the Basij. The Chair of the Assembly of Experts himself, Hashemi Rafsanjani, wouldnt dare to move against the Supreme Leader even tho the constitution gives him the power to do so.

But there is no point to discuss this on a foreigners website.

ای ایران;1003008 said:
I think it is obvious that there is no explanation for some of the outbursts here other than that some people apparently are acting a little butt-hurt over the revelation that Iranians and Arabs too dont feel close to Pakistanis and are so venting some hot air against us.

Dont take it seriously, man. People with low self-esteem issues will always seek to project their screwed-up personality on other people, lol.

the thing is, while you can put your garbage at will in your home, coming here as a guest and polluting this place should not be allowed..

members are also dissappointed at some brainwashed pakistanis who think of ummah cause is much higher than the cause of their country.. idiots. i have met some shias and they display their loyalty more to khomaini than pakistan, insane isnt it??

ای ایران;1003014 said:

I agree with Ey IRan on this. Moreover, Iran's domestic political issues are much too complicated for non-Iranians (even politically unaware Iranians for that matter) to comprehend.

i have met some shias and they display their loyalty more to khomaini than pakistan, insane isnt it??

I would disagree on that. It depends entirely on the context. Khomeini isn't alive anymore so a display of loyalty isn't as practically meaningful. As for allying oneself or closely associating himself to his teaching, that is a separate matter in its entirety for it transcends nationalities and ethnicities. Especially since it more or less bases itself on a view towards and understanding of religion.

the thing is, while you can put your garbage at will in your home, coming here as a guest and polluting this place should not be allowed..

members are also dissappointed at some brainwashed pakistanis who think of ummah cause is much higher than the cause of their country.. idiots. i have met some shias and they display their loyalty more to khomaini than pakistan, insane isnt it??

Dude the only insane thing here is you blabbering on about guests and all that i mean wtf? This is the flippin' INTERNET, not your own house. Get a life, LOL.

ای ایران;1003037 said:
Dude the only insane thing here is you blabbering on about guests and all that i mean wtf? This is the flippin' INTERNET, not your own house. Get a life, LOL.

how old are you??? did you start using internet yesterday??

I would disagree on that. It depends entirely on the context. Khomeini isn't alive anymore so a display of loyalty isn't as practically meaningful. As for allying oneself or closely associating himself to his teaching, that is a separate matter in its entirety for it transcends nationalities and ethnicities. Especially since it more or less bases itself on a view towards and understanding of religion.

just by mentioning khomaini i am only giving you the context of the things which start after lol, these people would die being loyal to iran than their own country

just by mentioning khomaini i am only giving you the context of the things which start after lol, these people would die being loyal to iran than their own country

I can't really comment on the veracity of that. During my stay in Pakistan I did meet many Pakistanis who had very favorable views on Iran and even felt closer as a people to Iran. However, I can't really equate that with a shift in national loyalties though. I have heard similar statements by some Pakistanis concerning their tiny minority of Hindu-adherents who they term as "secret" Indians (as opposed to Pakistani). Again, it's all in one's perception.

ای ایران;1003008 said:

It is explained in the very next sentence. Iran is an isolated self righteous state and who cares about Iran.The Arab thing is only true in the Gulf and even on highest level we have very good relations unlike Iran. Go anywhere in the muslim world and you will know the difference what people think about Pakistan and Iran.

ای ایران;1003014 said:
Candidates for election to the majles are all vetted by the Guardians Council. This is why there are few reformist MP's left and why there are now dozens of ex-IRGC personal in the majles.

There is no freedom in the Iranian parliamentary system. Everything is pretty much a charade and real power in the hands of the Office of Supreme Leader and the Guardians Council, which is backed-up by the IRGC, and the Basij. The Chair of the Assembly of Experts himself, Hashemi Rafsanjani, wouldnt dare to move against the Supreme Leader even tho the constitution gives him the power to do so.

you're right
just this guy is such ignorant
anyway you speak about Hashemi: Mohsen Kadivar in his website wrote a letter to Hashemi so the khobregan asks few questions to Khamenei

ok i stop here. thanks for your answer.

Shiias of Pakistan are loyal to Pakistan, not to anybody else....everybody stop making generalized posts; stick to topic

religion has nothing to do with this topic, at all.

At best this only demonstrates your lack of knowledge and understanding on Ayatollah Khomeini.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom