What's new

Iran has enough uranium for 5 bombs: Expert

They're just answering you that way because of who you are. You're a troll, nothing more, nothing less. If you want mature answers, don't act like a 5 year old kid that has just got his candy taken away.

Interesting Iranian, you can say I am a troll, a fairy or santa claus, it has no effect on me. That just confirms to me and others reading this how some Iranians behave. :lol: If you disagree with then bring in a credible argument, not wishful thinkings.

Please tell me what I said in my last posts that indicates I am a troll or I am acting like an 5 year old?.

How do you expect Iran to react when you
overthrow our governments
put puppets in power
shoot down our civilian airliner (1988)
your leaders say "I will obliterate Iran" (Hillary Clinton) and "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" (MacCain on live TV)

trolls living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

McCain wasn't in power and he has his right to say/sing whatever he wants.

You guys on the other hand is like a genuine foreign policy to get Israel Wiped off the map. :usflag:

North Korea and Iraq/Afghanistan are different, North Korea's main support is your motherland, not to mention that China is a much stronger nation. It would be too sensitive for your leaders. Can you imagine? "Americans at your doorstep?".

Besides, we see China as a rising competitor and a responsible stake holder, not an enemy. North Korea is not worth it.

Maybe that is how you see it.

However, the world watched, as Iraq was invaded on the premise that they were building nuclear weapons. When in fact they were not.

North Korea on the other hand, has repeatedly and lethally attacked a close US ally (South Korea). Not only that, they have also ended up building a nuclear weapon themselves. NK's provocation was a thousand times worse than Iraq's, yet they were never invaded.

Your opinion is that America did not intervene in North Korea because of China and the history of the Korean war. But who else on Earth will think like that? They now think, and rightfully so... that having nuclear weapons protects them against an American invasion.

Maybe that is how you see it.

However, the world watched, as Iraq was invaded on the premise that they were building nuclear weapons. When in fact they were not.

I agree with you that the Iraq war was wrong and I don't support it.

North Korea on the other hand, has repeatedly and lethally attacked a close US ally (South Korea). Not only that, they have also ended up building a nuclear weapon themselves. NK's provocation was a thousand times worse than Iraq's, yet they were never invaded.

Yes, I have already given my views on that int he last post.

Your opinion is that America did not intervene in North Korea because of China and the history of the Korean war. But who else on Earth will think like that? They now think, and rightfully so... that having nuclear weapons protects them against an American invasion.

Yes, like I share the view with the sane Iranian that it is understandable to pursue for nukes when your enemies have them as a method of detterent. But having this thought no matter what reason or how justified it may be, the world simply does not accept this period. This applies not only to Iran, but to all nuke free states.

So in this situation your facing a choice, forget nuclear weapons or choose nuclear weapons and have the world against you?.

as a matter of fact when I said that we need 95% uranium for nukes i meant that we can't build it for now and we won't build it, and the 20% uranium is for FORDO , FORDO is creating nuclear drugs and nothing more ....

and about nukes, at first nukes bring peace yes, but after that things get bad, because i we build nukes we will be liars that we told we won't build them, and if there be nukes maybe in the future a mad person want to use them....

as a matter of fact when I said that we need 95% uranium for nukes i meant that we can't build it for now and we won't build it, and the 20% uranium is for FORDO , FORDO is creating nuclear drugs and nothing more ....

and about nukes, at first nukes bring peace yes, but after that things get bad, because i we build nukes we will be liars that we told we won't build them, and if there be nukes maybe in the future a mad person want to use them....

Very good, fair opinion. Much better than your other "interesting" brothers on this forum.

Just to let you know my take on this whole Iranian nuclear program mumbo jumbo is...

I support 100% for Iran's nuclear program for peaceful purposes.
I DON'T support Iran's nuclear program for weapons.

Uranium weapons have been used 4 long(eg armour piercing) not just nukes what i like to know does Iran have these small weapons?

So do you encourage them to kill citizens too in Tel Aviv?. Anyways, if Iran does flatten Tel Aviv, then Iran as a nation would be flattened. :usflag:

Why do you ignore the 'in response to attack from israel' part of his reply?

Are you saying the US would be flattened by Iran? or Canada?. Both is laughable by the way. :lol::usflag:

It might be laughable, but truth is more powerful than fiction, and no one knows who will laugh the last.
Remember 9/11, up till now no one knows who did it or was behind it.
So before talking about flattening a country as Iran, think that America is no God, and one day or another it will meet its match...

Back
Top Bottom