What's new

Iran has enough uranium for 5 bombs: Expert

and u think US will do that?! if you use nukes we will sue chemical ones!
your soldiers do not have enough balls to do that... lol. when you destroy one of our UAVs then you can tell us that

I love it when interesting Iranians reply to my posts with interesting counters. Do you think that if Iran flatten a place like Tel Aviv. The Israelis, Americans, EU and most likely the world would just condemn with words with no retaliation?. Please don't dream.

I understand your Iranian pride, but let's be realistic. :usflag:

don't worry about your capital ( Tel Aviv ) we will do the job in clean way .... it is not because we are scared from your masters , but this is because Palestine is holy land and we won't flatten one of holy lands for killing some worms ...

Again, another interesting Iranian using his fingers to type before using his brain. Firstly, Tel Aviv is not my capital, if you have trouble locating it, try using a map or do Iranians in general cannot read?. What clean way? you simply do not have the capabilty period. The Arabs tried and failed, so you plan to tell me somehow Iran is a superpower in the ME being able "to do the job"? :lol:

You struggled against Iraq. So please, get real. :lol::lol::usflag:

why are they worried about Iran has Uranium or not,
all they have to worry about tell Iran to keep the Nuke safe that is all
the rest Iran will take care
Iran will not nuke Israel and Israel will not Nuke Iran and now USA will do that

if the article is true if ha as it is Western source they always cook up some news stories
then they dont have to worry Persian will take good care of Israel and USA ,

we need 95% uranium for nukes....

You can't be serious, I thought your beloved President AhMADinejad said your nuclear program is peaceful?.

So tell me, are you a liar or is your president a liar or both?. :lol::usflag:

Iran is not going to flatten anywhere, American. Even if we try to get nukes, that's because we want to balance power in the region, when your enemy has nukes, it's your right to have too.

Iran is not going to flatten anywhere, American. Even if we try to get nukes, that's because we want to balance power in the region, when your enemy has nukes, it's your right to have too.

I agree with you that Iran is not going to flatten anyone, if you notice, my replies are to your fellow brother who says the contrary. In fact your reply is more mature, this is good.

I share your view that you need nukes as a detterent especially when your enemies have it. This is understandable. But it is ironic that you support this idea yet your president insists is peaceful (ie no nukes). What is your take on that?.

Excellent news. In the event of war at least they can defend themselves and in response to attack from Israel they can flatten Tel Aviv
Poor frustrated creature dreams about genocide of women and children.

I share your view that you need nukes as a detterent especially when your enemies have it. This is understandable. But it is ironic that you support this idea yet your president insists is peaceful (ie no nukes). What is your take on that?.

Nukes are peaceful.

After the great powers acquired nuclear weapons, they never fought directly against each other again.

Even small countries like North Korea can use this method to avoid war.

What is the difference between North Korea, and Iraq/Afghanistan? They were all labelled by George Bush as "rogue states". But why did they never invade North Korea, despite North Korea repeatedly attacking a close American ally (South Korea)?

Nukes are for peace.
Maybe, but I don't share this view and it seems the International community is the same, otherwise every country have nukes now and the world would be ok with it. Since this is not the case, nukes are a no for peace.

The way I see it is, having nukes, peace is 50%. Either use it (no peace) or don't use it (yes peace) Since, the option is there, u never know which crazy leader would use it.

It is better to have no nukes, peace is higher since nukes cant be used. As a result, damage is lower or atleast contained and not on the scale of nuclear warfare.

Until someone decides to actually use them.

This possibilty is higher when more country have nuclear weapons.

The way I see it is, having nukes, peace is 50%. Either use it (no peace) or don't use it (yes peace) Since, the option is there, u never know which crazy leader would use it.

Then that depends on how you define "crazy".

America has invaded three countries in the past decade alone (2001-2011).

Iran meanwhile, has not invaded another country for several hundred years.

Nukes are peaceful.

After the great powers acquired nuclear weapons, they never fought directly against each other again.

Even small countries like North Korea can use this method to avoid war.

What is the difference between North Korea, and Iraq/Afghanistan? They were all labelled by George Bush as "rogue states". But why did they never invade North Korea, despite North Korea repeatedly attacking a close American ally (South Korea)?

Yes, the great powers have not fought directly, this is because of MAD. and no country could take the damage of a nuclear war. This would only benefit their rivals. This is why proxie wars were used.

We all know the destructive powers of nuclear weapons therefore the world cannot accept or allow new states/entities possessing them, it is simply too controversial in todays norms.

George Bush is a widely known idiot, so don't mind him. North Korea and Iraq/Afghanistan are different, North Korea's main support is your motherland, not to mention that China is a much stronger nation. It would be too sensitive for your leaders. Can you imagine? "Americans at your doorstep?".

Besides, we see China as a rising competitor and a responsible stake holder, not an enemy. North Korea is not worth it.

Then that depends on how you define "crazy".
I am basically saying that the option is there, but when there is no nuke possesion, we eliminate that option.
America has invaded three countries in the past decade alone (2001-2011).
True, but no nukes were used.
Iran meanwhile, has not invaded another country for several hundred years.

Maybe, but how do you expect people to respond when these things are coming out of the country?

Death to Israel!
Death to America!
Israel should be wiped off the map!.
Unclear nuclear program.
Burning flags and effigies.

I agree with you that Iran is not going to flatten anyone, if you notice, my replies are to your fellow brother who says the contrary. In fact your reply is more mature, this is good.
They're just answering you that way because of who you are. You're a troll, nothing more, nothing less. If you want mature answers, don't act like a 5 year old kid that has just got his candy taken away.

I am basically saying that the option is there, but when there is no nuke possesion, we eliminate that option.

True, but no nukes were used.

Maybe, but how do you expect people to respond when these things are coming out of the country?

Death to Israel!
Death to America!
Israel should be wiped off the map!.
Unclear nuclear program.
Burning flags and effigies.

How do you expect Iran to react when you

overthrow our governments
put puppets in power
shoot down our civilian airliner (1988)
your leaders say "I will obliterate Iran" (Hillary Clinton) and "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" (MacCain on live TV)

trolls living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Way to go Iran. Build enough to encounter zoinists(yo may require small numbers though).

So do you encourage them to kill citizens too in Tel Aviv?. Anyways, if Iran does flatten Tel Aviv, then Iran as a nation would be flattened. :usflag:

So will be the fate of the US.
EMP and than...

Back
Top Bottom