What's new

Iran Claims It Has Produced Laser-Guided Shells

Iran don't need these small insignificant weapons but the Nukes at this time to defend itself against the US-Israel aggression.....:smokin:

for one, how do you know they dont have nukes.
and....what 10 nukes gonna do against thousands of americans nukes? Iran needs to carry on their fight without nukes.

Iran don't need these small insignificant weapons but the Nukes at this time to defend itself against the US-Israel aggression.....:smokin:

That is what I always try to tell Iranians that now that they have enrichment technology and are already under sanctions they should go and build nukes and test them. But no, they are always parroting the same lines that they want peaceful energy. They should look around themselves and see how peaceful a place they are living in. Iranians think they are living in Europe. If Iran eventually does not make nukes, days are not far when Iran will look exactly like Afghanistan. Only nukes stop American invasions.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

and....what 10 nukes gonna do against thousands of americans nukes? Iran needs to carry on their fight without nukes.

Not ten. But perhaps 30 or 40 will do. US will never attack Iran and destroy the whole of Iran with thousands of nukes irradiating the whole globe and sending nuclear ash to Russia, Pakistan, India, China and Europe just to destroy Iran. And if Iran has nukes and can deliver them to Europe then US will never attack. As the cost of losing major European centers vs. destroying complete with thousands of nukes is not worth it. It is the deterrence.

That is what I always try to tell Iranians that now that they have enrichment technology and are already under sanctions they should go and build nukes and test them. But no, they are always parroting the same lines that they want peaceful energy. They should look around themselves and see how peaceful a place they are living in. Iranians think they are living in Europe. If Iran eventually does not make nukes, days are not far when Iran will look exactly like Afghanistan. Only nukes stop American invasions.

LOL even if they had a nuke, you will never know they did, until they used it.
Iran gets alot of earthquakes.any of those could be an underground test.

for god sakes, nukes were made in the 40s, they are not exactly super high tech...

Yes! U absolutely right that 10 nukes with Iran won't do anything against USA's thousands. So Iran must produce as many nukes and as fast as possible to stop US/Israel threat within the very near future....Only nukes are the only viable option for Irans survival....:smokin:

It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 1000 nukes. Having nukes means deterrence and avoidance of long term war or any misadventure.

Anyway lets stay on topic please, here are some more pics

01_30_2012_16_55_14.jpg

01_30_2012_16_55_04.jpg

01_30_2012_16_54_55.jpg

01_30_2012_17_01_44.jpg

I guess from the pictures it means that the laser designator can be upto 15 kilometers away from the target while the firing canon gun can be upto 20 kilometers away. That is if I am interpreting it right.

You're completely right. HM-41's range is 22 km for normal shells in fact. But I think that 20 km is because of loss of energy by movable fins.

You're completely right. HM-41's range is 22 km for normal shells in fact. But I think that 20 km is because of loss of energy by movable fins.

Yes, most probably but even that can be boasted by using rocket boosters or a bleed system. But I guess the limiting factor here is going to be the range of the laser designator and not the munition itself. You have to have a line of sight with enough laser energy to bounce off the target.

I guess the next step is to build a GPS+Glonass+Galileo+Beidou guided munition for this system so that stationary targets can be hit without a laser designators as well.

well laser designator is not that big they can penetrate behind enemy line and use
I guess that they didn't used this system on longer range ammunition is more due
to the fact those are faster and harder to stir left and right or maybe bigger stress at
launch time that damage the electronic inside so they decide to use it on this shell
and later when they managed to improve it more then use it in longer range weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom