What's new

Iran Claims It Has Produced Laser-Guided Shells

iran is become security state and its not good sign for any nation

If nation of stature like US is your enemy, then you have to be security oriented. Better be prepared and fight rather than becoming Iraq 2.0

If nations of stature like US are your enemy, then you have to be security oriented. Better be prepared and fight rather than becoming Iraq 2.0

defense budget of USA is some 550bn$ sir which preparation need to counter it ? they are free to make mess when they want to do .

defense budget of USA is some 550bn$ sir which preparation need to counter it ? they are free to make mess when they want to do .
Of course they can. But their debt is increasing, they are reducing their defence budget, they already have soldiers in Afghanistan. Even then they can attack, but having improved weaponry will make US think twice to go to war with Iran. Even with almost no defenc of Afghanistan, they are stuck for past one decade imagine the scenario where you face an enemy that can hit back with Drones, Missiles, GBU, etc.

Cost of war and imagine what will war with iran will do to their economy?
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1868367,00.html
http://costofwar.com/en/

Of course they can. But their debt is increasing, they are reducing their defence budget, they already have soldiers in Afghanistan. Even then they can attack, but having improved weaponry will make US think twice to go to war with Iran. Even with almost no defenc of Afghanistan, they are stuck for past one decade imagine the scenario where you face an enemy that can hit back with Drones, Missiles, GBU, etc.

US economy run by oil and wars since 50 years they will do some actions and i am sure .

Agree with you. But any new war with most of the allied countries' economy also in shambles, i am not so sure. US wont go alone.May be a decade later or if israel launches a preemptive strike. I rest my case.

Cheers.

Agree with you. But any new war with most of the allied countries' economy also in shambles, i am not so sure. US wont go alone.May be a decade later or if israel launches a preemptive strike. I rest my case.

Cheers.

it will not remain same forever dear they will take steps to get out of this mess then what will happen ?

it will not remain same forever dear they will take steps to get out of this mess then what will happen ?

First they have to get out of Afghanistan which will done by end of 2014. There is already logistical problem they are facing right now. So first half of this decade, i think probably not.
But if they do get out of this mess as you said, then i wish they don't attack yet they probably will.

So are you suggesting we should stand idle and sit indifferently because their military budget is 250 times more than us?

I see. Then why Pakistan doesn't follow your great idea about its disputes with India? May I ask?

its off topic but i answer you india pakistan are far better in this case we are not like iran-usa situation and there is talks even this week we have talks .and one day these talks will bring us result .we know well wars can't solve our issues thats why we are talking .

its off topic but i answer you india pakistan are far better in this case we are not like iran-usa situation and there is talks even this week we have talks .and one day these talks will bring us result .we know well wars can't solve our issues thats why we are talking .

And is that why both countries' military capabilities are growing everyday?

And is that why both countries' military capabilities are growing everyday?

not weekly dear look last 8 weeks news abut iran and then indo-pak .still i am not happy with current situation we need more money and work for public rather then make and buy arms .

not weekly dear look last 8 weeks news abut iran and then indo-pak .still i am not happy with current situation we need more money and work for public rather then make and buy arms .

Well, It's because the 10 day Dawn celebrations of the victory of the 1979 revolution is coming up, and it's also because of the European imposed sanctions on Iran. We're in a dispute with global powers, not only India.
And also we need to grow our strength to neutralize the EU And the US levers against us. You can't sit at the negotiation table if you have no power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom