What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

Longbrain, obviously you haven't read any of my post. You're extreme unconditional love for Iran has turned you blind to the truth. You just said we believe everyone should be a "US slave" lol

Most Pakistania don't "love" Iran, I would say most Pakistanis are neutral to Iran and infact most probably don't know much about Iranian history nor most have ever met an Iranian. Dont misrepresent information.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

LB do you have an Iranian girlfriend?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Mate no need for name calling, Longbrain is a smart guy and an eloquent member. His views just seem strong when it comes to Iran with mediocre reasoning. I've already agreed Pakistan should maintain cordial ties with Iran, what more does he want?

Girl friend? Unconditional love? That is the problem with you people. You try to find political reasons in personal capacity. Too bad. I remember 15 years ago in Pakistan when I used to oppose Pakistan's support for Taliban every one like you and Karachi punk used to get angry as if Taliban were more important than Pakistan. Today all those people know better after giving a huge economic and blood price for it. Alas, some even today have not understood how flawed that policy was. Just like today. People are reverting to stone age as had been threatened by Americans cooking on wood while you people here want to isolate yourself into an energy zero state in order to defend two pathetic low life drug smugglers. Go on defend the drug smugglers while the country is facing the worst energy crisis in its history. I am sure that would make Pakistan strong. I never head you people protest when Iranians were killed on Pakistani soil. And where were you when 35,000 Pakistanis were killed in bombings in the past 7 years? Any protest on that? Or are we still to support Taliban and smugglers?

Lets see how well the invincible Iran does when it cuts off the Oil of Countries like China, India, Japan etc etc in the Strait of Hormuz.

Yes friendly people to people, but I meant at the state level my view is that most Pakistanis would have a neutral outlook on Iran. Unfortunately I doubt most Iranians would have even at least a neutral outlook on Pakistan. Many seem to think Pakistanis are fundamentalist and dogmatic, they don't know how many Pakistanis are simply pragmatic and rational. Some Iranians I've seen express this level of arrogance towards Pakistan, as if "Aryan" Iran is superior to Pakistan. Needless to say I'm a pragmatic guy I say we just maintain cordial ties in spite of your populations not so "friendly" views of Pakistan.

Just expand economic ties with Iran and leave it at that, no cultural exchange, no student exchange, travel, blah blah. We don't need that.

Though I will admit I have met several Iranian students here and they were respectful towards me.

And you will be once the Mullah Regime falls again. the world is different today from back then. Pakistan back then was pro western however it's not today.

You and 500 are the most pathetic people I have ever known. Your whole objective is to divide people. It is sad to see, you have won on this thread. But that is not because you are so brilliant. But because some of us are so feeble minded, that they can not see.

I disagree. The relations are not just based on politics but on cultural, linguistic, ethnic, and religious affinities.

The Relations Pre 1979 were ok Iran did not offer any help to Pakistan during the 1971 war, the USA sent a aircraft fleet then. the fact is Pakistan is moving away from the West while Current Iranian population wants closer relations with the West and the getting rid of the mullah, at best your future relations if the mullah regimes get overthrown will be fair.

its not even being proved if they were smugglers, your girlfriend is claiming it was jundullah

Yes friendly people to people, but I meant at the state level my view is that most Pakistanis would have a neutral outlook on Iran. Unfortunately I doubt most Iranians would have even at least a neutral outlook on Pakistan. Many seem to think Pakistanis are fundamentalist and dogmatic, they don't know how many Pakistanis are simply pragmatic and rational. Some Iranians I've seen express this level of arrogance towards Pakistan, as if "Aryan" Iran is superior to Pakistan. Needless to say I'm a pragmatic guy I say we just maintain cordial ties in spite of your populations not so "friendly" views of Pakistan.

Just expand economic ties with Iran and leave it at that, no cultural exchange, no student exchange, travel, blah blah. We don't need that.
You are just speculating. Have you any proof? Or are those tall claims about how Iranians think from your prejudice? I know better. As for fundamentalism, I do not think any sane Pakistani can deny we have that problem? Can you? As I said you are standing with 500 on this. So congrats.

You and 500 are the most pathetic people I have ever known. Your whole objective is to divide people. It is sad to see, you have won on this thread. But that is not because you are so brilliant. But because some of us are so feeble minded, that they can not see.

Wake up and smell the coffee Iran will be pro west again once the Mullah Regime is overthrown. everyone hates it in the Middle East Region from the Gulf to Syria, Even it's own people 2009 protests remember that now.

The only common ethnic groups Pakistan and Iran have are Balochis, both of which make a small percentage of our populations. Though we don't need to share much in common we just need to maintain cordial ties, respect each others border and sovereignty.

That is the viewpoint promoted by Western media. The same viewpoint is promoted against Iranians. We don't think this way at all.

its not even being proved if they were smugglers, your girlfriend is claiming it was jundullah

The same news says it. So if it is not true then the whole news i not true. And since you are getting personal here, I must remind you my earlier question, Are you a Taliban supporter, because you sure sound like one.

The only common ethnic groups Pakistan and Iran have are Balochis, both of which make a small percentage of our populations. Though we don't need to share much in common we just need to maintain cordial ties, respect each others border and sovereignty.

Rational Voice Sir.

Actually both Pashtuns and Baluchis are viewed as very close to Iranians in academic circles. But even Urdu speaking Pakistanis are very close linguistically.

We don't need to get involved in the internal affairs of other countries. Just maintain cordial ties with Iran, why is that so hard to understand. So no matter what sort of administration is in Iran we will at least have cordial and diplomatic ties.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom