What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

It is you who is trolling and behaving immature or else nobody has problem with your decision.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Because they are trolls. Samjha karo yaar.;)

If you have any thing on topic please say -- I rightly pointed out a win win situation for both ... don't you think so ?

I wanna play
I wanna play
I wanna play
what?
I'm not allowed?
You guys are small hearted! Your IPL is bad. Your uniforms are bad. Thank god we're not playing in your IPL. In fact, we never wanted to play in your IPL.

Then comes the next year... and the singing starts again..

I wanna play
I wanna play
and we go around the circles.

So first, they beg for playing and when denied, they say that its good that they're not playing?.??

Sour grapes I must say.

hey child go to bharat rakshak forums

I think it has something to do with Pakistans toxic (KASAB) export to India.
Hence India does not want to import pakistani players.

If you have any thing on topic please say -- I rightly pointed out a win win situation for both ... don't you think so ?

I have everything on topic unlike you and other Bharatis who have nothing but to troll.

this is from your IPL 2011, 1 year old news

recent one

IPL says no to Pakistan third year running – The Express Tribune

Speaking to the Press Trust of India, Afridi had said that Pakistani players had no problems with playing in India as they had just played a match in the country.
“It is high time Pakistani cricketers also get a place in the IPL. For three seasons, including the current one, we haven’t been a part of the IPL,” said the Pakistan captain.

The IPL Governing Council decided on Friday in a meeting that there will be no Pak players in the next season of the T20 league. IPL's newly appointed chairman Rajiv Shukla had said that it will be up to the franchises to take a decision on Pakistan players whether to buy them or not.

Its confusing :what:

I dont think pakistani players are banned...It is just said as..."IPL's newly appointed chairman Rajiv Shukla had said that it will be up to the franchises to take a decision on Pakistan players whether to buy them or not"

Chill out guys.....!!

230110.jpg

Its confusing :what:

I dont think pakistani players are banned...It is just said as..."IPL's newly appointed chairman Rajiv Shukla had said that it will be up to the franchises to take a decision on Pakistan players whether to buy them or not"

Chill out guys.....!!

He had said it before this meeting.. It was decided in the meeting that Pakistani players wont be included

Back
Top Bottom