What's new

IPKF sent without asking army

I am not calling him a dog but u see how he died,he was as much responsible for his death as much as the killers.

UN PKF is a random thing and again,it would be a problem to internationalize the situation.

Why are you denying US possibiltiy ??? That time Our realtions with US were at worst possible stage.
But if Lankan decided to go against India on their on soild we really didnt have any direct method to deal with it. I dont know if Pak was capable of doing Peacekeeping mission on Lankan soil but it definatlry would be good choice to piss off indian. Harbouring our enemy right unders our nose.
These are all possibilites. Unfortunately I cant write some facts here for some reason.

UN PKF is a random thing !!!! Why
Making that problem international at that time was too not in our favour for the reasons you definalty know.

Lankans are pussies who cant fight the LTTE.

The LTTE as much as i dont like them politically is made of Hindu Farmers.The bravest fighting class of South India.

They made colombo go on its knees.

If US/PAK went to jaffna,that would have been the perfect situation to send Indian forces and there would have been Northern SL as a part of India.

Now,we dont have that.

Lankans are pussies who cant fight the LTTE.

The LTTE as much as i dont like them politically is made of Hindu Farmers.The bravest fighting class of South India.

They made colombo go on its knees.

If US/PAK went to jaffna,that would have been the perfect situation to send Indian forces and there would have been Northern SL as a part of India.

Now,we dont have that.
You should quote or mention me so I get notification of your reply.

- 1. Again bad words. No one is pussy. Do you want to call our forces that for not effectively dealing with Naxals ???
I really dont want to get involve in LTTE issue. And I dont care about anybody who isnt a indian citizen beyond simple human moral.

-2. Sure they did. And if IPKF wasnt there result would have been different , maybe.

-3. Even today we are nowhere to mess up with US directly. Atmost India would have used other indirect options. But having US base in Lanka which they would have gladly offered would have become a big problem for us.

-4. Now we didnt have that problem. Its true. But by then it would have.

History:
when our military IPKF went to srilanka Tamils welcomed them, there was stated to keep the peace, But srilankan military breach the condition and kidnapped two person and tortured them brutally and perhaps killed too, aggrieving to which Tiger Prabhakaran killed many soldiars of the srilanka;

on which Rajiv Gandhi be the angry and tell military to do the war against the LTTE. he had no brain to not to fight for others, military was extremely in confusing situation as the name is peace keeping force.

when the military have motto like to war for country they fight with the brave, but in srilanka the army is confused as they have to kill own people(tamil) and we lost their. Rajiv should had to order to call back the army but instead he took worst decision, and he lost his life.

Indira made mistake by supporting the bhidranwale and not care to control due to her political policy, and later lost her life.

Back
Top Bottom