What's new

Invasion of Pakistan imminent - says Australia

just one guy spoke something out of his mind,u guys are scolding whole nation..too bad

Do we not see here the birth of a conspiracy theory? Here is the actual source and words of the Australian MP, Judge for yourself how MP Katter’s comments were taken out of context by propaganda building “analysts”. And for the record, the words If and Imminent are not synonyms.

If US invades Pakistan, let's go too, urges Bob Katter | The Australian

Do not our efforts to build trust and a better relationship with Pakistan, prove accusations like this to be nothing more than extremist propaganda? The United States has no intention, thought, or reason of invading Pakistan. What possible legitimate motives would we have in invading a country which is diligently helping us win the War on Terror? It is due to our joint strategic efforts that we are able to capture so many Taliban leaders and are making progress in destroying these terrorist networks. It is due to our increasing coordination that we are able to find enemy strongholds. Once again we want to make it clear that the U.S and Pakistani governments are allies who are fighting against a rogue terrorist network that is trying to destabilize Pakistan and take over the government. They have instilled fear in the Muslim world by killing thousands of innocent people. They want to take away from the people their right to Pakistani democracy by trying to implant their own totalitarian rule over them. Is it because of this fear that people so readily accept propaganda as factual statements?

LCDR Bill Speaks,
DET – United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil

This thread is filled with nationalistic jingoism and conspiracy theories. Threads like these usually become ego-centric playgrounds of 'arm and chair warriors' who have little knowledge of ground realities.

America is not planning a war with Pakistan. At least, not under present circumstances. And I hope it never happens.

A huge chunk of Pakistani population is extremely poor and those guys will suffer the most if a war breaks out. The elite will flee like cowards from this nation. This nation really has no clue about horrors of war. People here only know how to talk big. In history, we have achieved little.

The military will crumble after a few weeks of fighting because we do not have massive resources.

Americans will not engage us in the same manner as they did with Iraq and Afghanistan. They will use long range weapons and hired goons to do their dirty work.

The only option left is nukes but they will also seal our fate. I do not understand that why we fail to realize this doomsday scenario. The Americans are rapidly developing ABM capability. Recently a US Aegis BMD destroyed a ballistic missile of 1000 km flight range (similar to our Ghauri) near Japan in a test. And America has lots of nuclear weapons.

I do not understand this thirst for armageddon. Do we really want one?

An Islamic prophecy of a destructive war exists though: Al-Malhama Al-Kubra (Translation: Great Slaughter)

On the contrary, that Australian is either an idiot or he is warning of our impending doom. Only God knows the best. May Allah save us all.

LOL..... they were dyin without supplies for just 10 days.... can they try a country of 150+ million people 7th largest armed forces,nukes and Millions of Armed patriots?

If yes.... They should try.... Damn we r lookin forward..... growing anti americanism will play a very big role.

They should expect US forces to be wiped in such a scenerio.

Pakistanis r very emotional people.For the country,dignity and freedom.... death is a very damn small price .... we r willin to pay.
********But i dont think they will make such a mistake.

my dear friend no doubt it is not easy to invade country like pakistan. America is taking your help only because they extremely needed your country for supply necessities but don't forget they are also paying billions of dollar for it which is too much for Pakistan. i am dam sure they will stop donating dollar after afghan operation. i know you have nuclear,army and airforce but all is useless in the time of war because your all weapon is america or European or chinese made. and i know no europian or asian country will help you in the time of war instead of china. but they alone can't help you. and don't forget if you have 80-100 nuclear warheads than america has thousand of nuclear warheads. So don't think they can't.

Why should we shoot down drones? some of them take off from Pakistani air force bases and they eliminate terrorists and not PA personnel.

Has Pak ever accepted this? They should and get rid of those terrorists themselves instead of acting like they are victims of American aggression. Wish your army is more sincere.

BTW, what use will nuclear weapons be in US attacks Pakistan? You don't have the delivery system to reach US.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, an aussie stupid racist on the scene again

aussies must be reminded every time of their criminal background.

and what we tell them, pakistanis will kick the kangaroo sccum out of them

and your complaining about racism?

right right, i think kangaroos and other marsupials with 24 ounce cans of fosters beer in their pouches would pose more threat to Pakistan than these guys (''tail of the donkey'' and such)....

an invasion of Pakistan would obviously be intepreted as hostile activity in Pakistani sovereign territory and therefore all necessary action would be taken, rest assured.

Homefield advantage comes in handy -whether the foe is a ragtag militia or one of the most powerful militaries in the world; just ask the former US-backed fighters in Afghan zameen

US will not invade, but they might attack specific targets if their demand of operation in NW is not met. I will not be surprised, they are giving hints.

that would only accelerate a more....forced....withdrawal without Pakistan helping on the face-saving front

an operation in NW would be done on Pakistani terms, if and when the need arises based on Pakistani threat assesments, not outsider ones.

specific targets are being handled by our security forces, as well as the drone hits which are enforced by the current government of Pakistan

This might be an Australian conspiracy to divert World's attention from its falling cricket Supermacy :)

Can't help trolling ... this is the only meaningful post in the whole thread :yahoo::yahoo:

Anyways ... no one dares to touch Pakistan with China looking over it. People on both sides can sleep tight as nothing is going to happen.

First invade Afghanistan which you have not been able to do for ten long years.At the very last moment of Afghanistan war Pakistan will dodge the bullet and they only keep guessing what happened.But unfortunately at that time it will be too late for them.

japan once said that... and hiroshima and nagaski got nuked...:usflag:

not sure if USA can afford another nuke, when it has poverty to curb, and to curb job lessness, hope US can stand again, it doesnt seem so, the jewish atomic bomb on american economy is already dropped!!

unlike japan, US has got thousands of its soldier's life at stake here!!!

Ahm... This Katter sounds like a right wing nutter to me... Firstly Americans understand Pakistan and are NOT idiots... What they can achieve using the puppet government of Pakistan and unpatriotic, selfish elements within the military, they wont desire to send in their troops into a friendly state (which like it or not it is)... They have no wish for opening a Pandora's box...

Secondly... Lets suppose they become idiots and attempt such a thing... Well lets just say that America would pay a very heavy price for it... We have no oil that Iraq has... Besides Zaid Hamid's vision of seeing Pakistani flag being raised in New Delhi would also come true in such a hypothetical scenario...

Pakistan would rise up like a wounded lion, obliterating anything and everything that comes in its path then...

Back
Top Bottom