What's new

Invasion of Pakistan imminent - says Australia

When will rulers in Muslim countries learn that as long as Muslim countries don't support each other diplomatically, economically, technologically and militarily such hostilities are bound to happen? What else does it take to learn this lesson; don't they care about our women and young girls currently being raped by western terrorist armies?

When will rulers in Muslim countries learn that as long as Muslim countries don't support each other diplomatically, economically, technologically and militarily such hostilities are bound to happen? What else does it take to learn this lesson; don't they care about our women and young girls currently being raped by western terrorist armies?

lol soldiers don't **** your women.

Go back to your al qaeda training camp please. :blah:

The USA could never attack pakistan. Heck they can't even work their way around Iran, nuclear armed and stronger pakistan is a distant dream. And why would they attack pakistan? ALL the insurgent activities that take place are against US troops in afghanistan. So, if you want a better alternative, THE US SHOULD GET THE FRAK OUT OF AFGHANISTAN! They've run out of excuses now (Read: WMDs). They can't just go around violating the sovereignity of a nation just cause some red necks think it's right.

The apology didn't bring the dead soldiers back, did it? And neither did it undo the gunship's entry into Pakistan airspace. Tell me honestly, how many times has US apologized politically before this and not stopped doing it again? If you don't like to answer me, answer yourself about this question.

Apologies for US/NATO are words to satisfy big egos of political elites. They only care about what action goes on in the field. And they're certainly very active.

acha gi. kon kare ga?

India and Australia? What an unlikely duo.

Baat ek Australian kar raha hai USA ke baare mein... aur aap ko Indians hi Indian dikhai de rahe hain har jagah..:disagree: tsk tsk..

The USA could never attack pakistan. Heck they can't even work their way around Iran, nuclear armed and stronger pakistan is a distant dream. And why would they attack pakistan? ALL the insurgent activities that take place are against US troops in afghanistan. So, if you want a better alternative, THE US SHOULD GET THE FRAK OUT OF AFGHANISTAN! They've run out of excuses now (Read: WMDs). They can't just go around violating the sovereignity of a nation just cause some red necks think it's right.
Invasion can be done in a lot of ways. Pinpricks are the most easy and effective method than a full scale war. And NATO is already doing pinpricks. Apologies are words that don't matter to them anyways.

Invasion of pakistan, i dont think so. I dont think US, have the resources to manage the after effects of an invasion, atleast pakistan have a functioning army which is holding the country together. They wont risk to destabilise that institution.

Relax people.

"The Australian" is the Australian equivalent of Fox News and Bob Katter is the Australian equivalent of Newt Gingrich.

Nothing to see here...

Your same Stupid Countrymen are proud of manufacturing some F-16 Locally which is a product of Terrorist Army:lol:

Statement by a looney nut job aussie MP..... who gives a shitt.... and xdrive(indian) and 9870 watch ur mouths...

I just started reading this thread now. After reading your first 2/3 messages on this thread, i thought you seem to be a sensible guy...that was until i read your above reply!! You seem to be no better than others it seems!! :no:

Although it is wrong, I think it is natural that people generalise.
I.e. Most muslims are seen as terrorists by the west (because of the actions of afew so-called muslims, off the billion+ muslim population) - which is wrong!! Likewise, the australian who made the comments regarding the invasion of pakistan are going to be generalised as being, not from an individual but from Australia - which is also wrong.

The comments made by Erdogen were in reference to the crimes committed by western soldiers in muslim countries, off which i have myself heard many cases especially in Iraq and Afghanistan...These are the ones that have been publicised so god knows how many more there are that we dont even know about!

You started off by saying how wrong it is to generalise and how wrong indirect racisim is (about which you are apparently due to report a moderator too!)...yet ironically you have done just exactly that by your following comments...

Talk about hypocrisy...!! :no:

Bullsh1t, nobody invades any country to deal with instability, they do it for their personal interest

They shud be careful when dealing with Pakistan, what if they get invade by Pakistan instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom