What's new

International outcry over Russia-China veto on Syria

Look at the indians parroting their colonial master's propaganda! It looks like india's friendship toward Russia was just a lie.

^^^LOL look at the pea brain trolling on every thread.

90% of Indians Hindus are hardline hinduists even they might speak soft with you they bear a whole lot of hatred for you, if you are not Hindu. They systematically eliminated Buddhism from India & categorically now selecting & wooing any action taken by US+ISREAL+WEST ( Undoubtedly Anti-Muslim).

our support is with china , arabs are just stupid want to attack Iran is unacceptable policy.

if i interpret the history of internal struggles of islam wrong, forgive me because my training isn't in this: but the saudis - they seriously want to hurt iran very badly just because the two sides got some hermeneutic differences on their approach to the scripture and to history? so badly that they felt eager to enlist jewish and anglo-saxon help?

if i interpret the history of internal struggles of islam wrong, forgive me because my training isn't in this: but the saudis - they seriously want to hurt iran very badly just because the two sides got some hermeneutic differences on their approach to the scripture and to history? so badly that they felt eager to enlist jewish and anglo-saxon help?

Yes, i read on Wikipedia. Its a political difference turned ideological difference. Note that, Isreal+US=Zionist (Jews+Christains)= war on terrorism, hates both Shias & Wahabbis equally but " Fools(Muslims) remains Fools".

this is just sad wars only damage humanity , violence should be banned officially :).

The interesting thing is that the vote was 13-2 in the 15 member UNSC.

None of the other 13 voted with Russia/China.

None of the other 13 even astained.

They both end up looking stupid and isolated.

These are first steps towards confiscation of veto power from China. :laugh:

Coming times will be nice to see...

Good that India voted against repression, with Arabs and with the world opinion. :laugh:

article-2096728-1198C921000005DC-16_634x443.jpg

china sucks :sick:
They did the right thing mr pro american!
Grow some guts your govern also did the right thing though in stalling and agreeing with the americans though cause they want UNSC perm seat. Indian gov got brains, Some indian members are zombies

Like I said in another thread, are you refering to the time like during UN resolution on Libya, how India voted against it & our PM voceferously opposed it..

Or, is it during India's refusal to bow down to US & EU pressure against Iran Oil sanction?

If its a genuine reason, we even stand with you guys, remeber the last Environmental summit?

Brush up or mumb up..

Ignore him; he's on an ovedrive... sent to justify the actions online. If he gets the satisfaction of calling us "colonies" let it be. It only further strengthens the wall of ignorance around him.

our support is with china , arabs are just stupid want to attack Iran is unacceptable policy.
Copycats now you guys treat chinese as your masters ahhhh grow up will you. Grow some self respect rather than selling yourself.
As I recall Pakistan is on side on this matter with US isnt it. So your opinion is invalid

Back
Top Bottom