What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

Read new indian rape law too.

Stalking has 1-3 years jail without any proof
Oral sex=rape too
Showing obsene picture to woman/talking dirty=1year jail

And u don't even need proof for this,the girl just needs to complain.

That is stupid.

A woman can ruin a man she holds a grudge against just by making an accusation.

The guy did not let a single riot take place after 2002 and that tells a lot,if he was a terrorist he would be making speeches full of hatred.

U are free to listen to his speeches if they have subtitles and decide for urself.

But remember this,100 pc of world terrorism is by jihadists,show me one example of hindus doing such acts.
Don't know about modi but the favorite party of muslim is mim is getting all the muslim votes when they make hate speech against cows and hindus

Last edited:
Wut? Really? Thats sounds totally retarded and is against each and every principle of a state under the rule of law.

Link?

In india the onus of proof lies on the man,ie he has to prove that he did not do it.

U can check section 375 and section 376 indian penal code(updated 2013 not older one)

And then google justice ak ganguly case and tarun tejpal case.

If woman just complains that u were stalking her,u will be in jail for 1 year and if she complains again then 3 years.she needs no witness or proof.

Then oral sex is considered as rape too

Even touching woman's vagina with penis is rape
Rape law has been amended in 2013 so read the latest section 375 and 376.

Feel free to google it and confirm urself

In india the onus of proof lies on the man,ie he has to prove that he did not do it.

U can check section 375 and section 376 indian penal code(updated 2013 not older one)

If woman just complains that u were stalking her,u will be in jail for 1 year and if she complains again then 3 years.she needs no witness or proof.

Too much feminist control...grrrr!:mad:

That is stupid.

A woman can ruin a man she holds a grudge against just by making an accusation.

Thats already a big issue here.
Girlfriends are charging their bf for raping them if they marry someone else

And am no conspiracy theorist

Yeah, found the new one http://indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/132013.pdf

I think the definition of rape is fine... forcing someone to oral sex is already bad enough.
But I could not find the part where it says that a court does not need evidence...

But maybe I am too tired, will look it up tomorrow

There was a case in germany where a women teacher accused an elderly teacher for raping her. he was thrown in prison for 3 years. They said he could get shorter sentence if he admits but he never admitted and was full 3 years in prison. His life was ruineed, he lost his job, his wife and lived from welfare...then died because heart attack. Later it came out she was a psycho and always making crazy story. She was brought court and the judge gave her 4 years prison.

Yeah, found the new one http://indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/132013.pdf

I think the definition of rape is fine... forcing someone to oral sex is already bad enough.
But I could not find the part where it says that a court does not need evidence...

But maybe I am too tired, will look it up tomorrow

Told u onus lies on man to prove he did not.
Same in case of dowry.woman just needs to complain.

Do u know the punishment for that oral sex?

7 fucking years.

And if u happen to be woman's superior at work then 10 years,thats too much

There was a case in germany where a women teacher accused an elderly teacher for raping her. he was thrown in prison for 3 years. They said he could get shorter sentence if he admits but he never admitted and was full 3 years in prison. His life was ruineed, he lost his job, his wife and lived from welfare...then died because heart attack. Later it came out she was a psycho and always making crazy story. She was brought court and the judge gave her 4 years prison.

In pakistan u need 4 male witnesses to prove rape:p:p:eek:

Back
Top Bottom