What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

There is no proof Modi is responsible courts gave him clean chit the writer of the article is dumb
The writer never claims that Modi is responsible. All she says is, that he never distanced himself from this events.

So your logic is that anyone who is in power during riots is the one responsible...seriously?:confused:Are all europeans thinking like that?

I don´t know. I only speak for myself.

I think the ones in power should have control over their subjects. Otherwise they appear weak?

The writer never claims that Modi is responsible. All she says is, that he never distanced himself from this events.

I think the ones in power should have control over their subjects. Otherwise they appear weak?

Dude what will germans do if muslims in germany lock a train compartment and lit that on fire,burning 59 germans alive?

Give an honest answer please

Dude what will germans do if muslims in germany lock a train compartment and lit that on fire,burning 59 germans alive?

That is a wrong example. A first time incident in Germany or even in India would not arouse much passion beyond grief and shock. Make it a history of 1000 years of brutality and the lighting up the train being the latest ravage.

That is a wrong example. A first time incident in Germany or even in India would not arouse much passion beyond grief and shock. Make it a history of 1000 years of brutality and the lighting up the train being the latest ravage.

Trust me,the right wing germans would **** up these jihadists like anything.

Trust me,the right wing germans would **** up these jihadists like anything.

oh no a train has burned down full of people

steps to take
Wait for clarification on what's happened, nooooooooo

Rape the women next door and kill her child, Bingo:disagree::tdown:

oh no a train has burned down full of people

steps to take
Wait for clarification on what's happened, nooooooooo

Rape the women next door and kill her child, Bingo:disagree::tdown:

Why the steps u delusional nutjob?
The shit had gone for far too long and now

For 12 years straight,no dispute at all

I´m honest, i don´t know. But usually police here is able to contain mobs. Thanks god we never had such an upring here ever. But i honestly don´t know. Could it happen`Maybe, but i dont think with thousands of death. But as i said i dont know

If you are given a big company to run will you have complete control in one day?Or one month?No na?Well Modi's political career had just started,and was just elected the CM of the state.How do you expect him to control the entire state in merely two months?Put yourself in his shoes-you are a newbie and you are given to run a state which is bigger than many countries.You think you would have controlled a riot despite being a newbie with just 2-3 months in power?Hmmm?I don't think so.By the way Modi did control the riots.Go take a look at riots in 1983 nellie against muslims in assam and 1984 riots in delhi against innocent sikhs for comparision.The only hitler in India can be Rajiv Gandhi who had this to say for the murder of more than 3000 innocent sikhs(around 700 muslims had died in Gujurat-so low even in numbers:p)'When a big tree falls,the earth shakes'.Dumb pseudo secular politically correct media never brings congress in the limelight but you are blaming a newbie like Modi?:mad:

I´m honest, i don´t know. But usually police here is able to contain mobs. Thanks god we never had such an upring here ever. But i honestly don´t know. Could it happen`Maybe, but i dont think with thousands of death. But as i said i dont know

See thats what I am talking about,asia is not europe yet dude.

Radicalism(islamic) here is unheard of in europe or usa.

Ehh?? You quoted an article that is dated 12 years back.Lot of water has flown under the bridge since then.Modi has been given a clean chit by the court after thorough investigations, US is eating its own hat and wants to give VISA to Modi and wants to plan trade relations with him and the mango tree that I had planted in the backyard years ago is going to bear ripe fruits this year.
You just came out from a time-capsule or what?

I did not know that Water flies.....

On Topic, the article probably was published soon after the massacre s it has correct statistics and facts.

Back
Top Bottom